Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Does raise an interesting question...

Does Ass have a firearm in the truck or RV. We know he keeps one for home protection but did he bring one along with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
P used her aunt's death from cancer to sell items.

Not sure how anyone is surprised by their shit at this point lol
Oh yeah that’s right! How classless! Im
Still clueless as to how people can’t see through their bullshit & lies!! The naivety is astounding! Admittedly I was as a kid but I grew out of it! I can see past people’s bullshit and lies now! Lol

leahsmom

I agree. If she hasn't cut all ties with them, and is still intimidated by those clowns, thats sketchy.
Very questionable for sure! Could it just be Asshat wanting to mess with us? I’m sure enough employees have come and gone by now that A&P wouldn’t know who’s tattling?🤔

Mom Needs Coffee

So true! There was a bit of moaning and a ton of gasping for air. That hail storm bit was pretty funny. Did you see Ass' face when talking about the car with all the hail damage, and Pig said she felt it had happened over time. LMAO. He wanted to say...You BIG DUMMY! Like that car just so happened to be in the vicinity of every hail storm to pass through that area of the state? She is so dense to the point of it being mind boggling. I wonder if the cholesterol build up is blocking blood flow to the brain.😳
Liver damage! Ammonia levels. Combined with what ever genetic freak show is going on with Cillame and cheese and ranch running through her veins.

• Haha
  • Sick

MaidenX

VIP Member
I was wondering if it was round trip also.
It was for sure round trip.

If it was even that far. I tried to find the trail that the specific bench with the quote was on but I gave up because too much effort lol. But she said the trail was listed "moderate" but likely that was just parts.

First of all it’s no one’s business how much I was getting paid I didn’t come here asking about how much you all make so I don’t even know why you need to know that but like I said it was decent
I was interviewed by Priscilla on the phone and the two of them together for the in person interview

Seashellz

Chatty Member
I've heard that term as well and I grew up in Texas...I always thought it referred to having a great body... what was that commodores song... "Like a brick house?".... that definitely isn't Cillapotamus.
I've heard that term as well and I grew up in Texas...I always thought it referred to having a great body... what was that commodores song... "Like a brick house?".... that definitely isn't Cillapotamus.
Built like a brick shithouse usually meant someone that was stacked, big breasts, and tight body. It's funny that my modest mom used to say that all the time in the 70s.
The dad from the wee family always looks stoned. Anyone else think it’s strange that they have a bus? Not sure if anyone watched April and Davey, but they have one too. I find it weird that people want a school bus to drive for fun.
He does, and most of the time he looks like he just woke up, dude comb your damn hair.

• Haha

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Yep.. so plastic food bags it is.. it means she’s bored out of her mind gonna be a great chef some day!

This is a good example of why I think I could do well with children or adults with ID, etc..

I LOVE playing with kids toys. Interactive projects.. creativity and art…Legos, Matchbox cars, bored games, those little boxes of projects you get from Walmart .. You know what I’d gift Abbie with if she were in my life? A Bop It. I know she wouldn’t be able to do the memorization, but Bop It’s have an open play option.. where it just plays the music and Abbie play it in any order she desires. It also is great for her weak hands to get better at pulling and twisting things… and the best part is you can turn it down and I don’t think Abbie has the capacity to go into the settings to turn it back up..

It’s too bad Abbie wasn’t a 90s girl.. the 90s were the best when it came to toys FOR TEENAGERS even, that made a lot of noise and buttons..

Anyone remember YakBak?
You could hit buttons for music, sound effects, and you could record your voice..
I had one that had this cone you’d pull out to make your voice do different effects…

Can you imagine, giving Abbie a toy, that she not only loves cause it makes sounds, but by just teaching her to hit one button, she could record her self “talking”… so not only does she like the sounds, it makes “talking” funView attachment 1414817
That's so cool. My daughter (now 18) had one when she was little that would record her voice and play it back at different speeds. She loved that thing. I wonder if Abby would enjoy one of those bluetooth karaoke microphones. Those seem pretty neat. :unsure:

• Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
And Abbie’s bedroom is also Pigs makeup flogging area. He would have zero privacy from Abbie or mama pig -

What man wants to share a bedroom with his sister? He will be with Abbie 24 hours a day until they get home. His Maassive parents at least get a bit of a break when they can close their pig sty door at night. This is not a vacation for him.

• Sad

What10001

Chatty Member
They seem better but that..... incident...
with the car seat..that was some sick fucked up shit.:sick::mad:
See now I’m curious bc I always thought the Wee fam was miles above the maass’ in terms of meeting their daughters needs and not as exploity….So what happened with the car seat??

• Wow

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
I also didn’t understand why Abbie couldn’t march in the parade. Because she’s 17? There is nothing 17 about Abbie except her chronological age and her size of course. Why not let her have a little fun. And speaking of fun, how about a toy drum set? Or Bongos. She seems interested in that activity.
She would probably run off if they let her take part,unless Ass walks with her

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Funny they didn't take the back pack with them they could have put water in there. What if they would have got stranded or lost being as stupid as they are, lol.
They don’t ever seemed to be prepared for anything. They couldn’t even remember Abbie’s shoes last time. Makes no sense.

Funny they didn't take the back pack with them they could have put water in there. What if they would have got stranded or lost being as stupid as they are, lol.
They don’t ever seemed to be prepared for anything. They couldn’t even remember Abbie’s shoes last time. Makes no sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

RocketQueen

VIP Member
His story changed???

Years ago, at the rental, they made a vlog where it was that Abbie didn't need him as a service dog anymore because she could now handle regulating by herself.
I have no idea. Ive never heard him say anything about emotional regulation, only elopement. But it certainly wouldnt surprise me if he had numerous stories!

Ok, this is old, but at the about the 4:00 mark, he says Abbie never needed a therapy dog, he was for elopement...and hes now retired.
This was easier than sifting through the past few months of vlogs lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
Why would a grown woman want to hang out with any 17 year old she doesn't know personally, regardless of developmental level? Because the humpers are conditioned to view Abbie the same way the Maasses do...as a pet or a prop, a symbolic Autism Princess, not a real person. They've been told over and over again how Abbie makes everyone smile, everybody loves Abbie, Abbie is a magical person who blesses and educates everyone who meets her. When Abbie misbehaves or is unpleasant, it's not Abbie feeling unhappy or frustrated...it's "autism winning" for the moment. She's a mythical being to them, not a real child with real feelings.

In the Wee video of them getting on the bus, it appears she has to take the steps without alternating legs, the same way Abbie does it...after two steps she pauses, then uses the padded bit by the stairwell to help push herself up. Her mobility is really getting worse.
I’ve seen her in earlier vlogs walking with a cane (b4 her weight loss surgery)

• Wow
  • Haha

rbooth61

VIP Member
To be honest, I don't think Abbie even likes animals. She was scared of her grandmother's chickens, she was scared of Sandy as a puppy...and she never shows that much interest in any of the animals at the zoos or farms that they go to. I think she finds the small, fast moving ones to be unpredictable and scary...and the larger ones are no different to her than any other random statue or item that her parents make her pose next to.
Well let's say home in a country setting

Dmg00

bc you are a member of the Maass Squad.....
I agree! Just reread this persons posts! Not here for the same reasons we are! A spy for sure which is fine, the traveling side show is too busy to keep up with us here thus, a spy! Enjoy the topics 😊

• Heart
  • Haha