Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
The car seat thing wasn't any worse then when Asshole was describing the feelings she gets when she lays on the floor like a pretzel and does her "squeezes".
Hey..if the Wee’s don’t do anything like this.. than they’re already leagues ahead

Both equally bad but for me the car seat was way worse. I was in shock at what I was watching and couldn't fully comprehend what was going on at first. And her explaining what was happening and why and ACTUALLY LOOKING AT IT HAPPEN was the sickest thing I ever watched. I'm not saying it shouldn't of happened, I'm saying it shouldn't of been RECORDED for every sick bastard to get off on. I don't know how many people actually watched that shit but it was bad @Sweetums
Do you have a link by any chance?
Or describe what happened? I’m new to these people

Did we chase that former SW employee away or something? I was hoping for some good gossip to be honest.
I missed all that..
I saw that one guy, the YouTuber Dad who makes videos on exploitive families.. I saw an ex employee on his show. Was it the same guy?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I had no idea what he was talking about when he said close encounters too but also I agree that Priscilla especially is done with this trip it seems like its been long enough and I don’t know how Abbie is standing being with them nonstop and I laughed at Priscilla mall comment really that is what you need to find right now lol

• Haha

sweetness

Dunno where they're money comes from but they lived in a small split level house prior to this more spacious place.
Maybe they're pooling all their incomes, including granny's social security checks?
The mom used to work for Target. That's definitely decent pay.
No idea what Gayvid does.
David works from his home office. He’s done that for quite a while. It’s something to do with directing shipments from large companies.

BeachFam!

Same, 100 lb down without WLS, but no matter how we all did it, we did it! And we probably all did it mainly for ourselves, I also did it for my knees, which I recently had surgery on. I have added years to my life, and work only in a profession where I'm on my feet and on the go.. that's my exercise. Unlike her, I will never ever go back to being obese again, God you would think the pictures and videos would snap her back to reality. Sadly with her new mentality of I'm comfortable with my body, and I don't care how I look, that's her biggest downfall, she is done with weight loss. And judging by the crotch shot of her in her tight ass shorts, ASA is done with sex👎🤢 he would need Dynamite to get in there💣💥 So miss AintNuthin, you haven't been in this group long enough to judge, can I ask if you are the black gal that used to help run the business?
Agreed! Congrats to you. That seemed impossible at the time for me. I did, however, have WLS. Was 233# at 5‘2” and 18 yrs later I have a 16 yr old daughter still short lol but I’m 128 to 132 lbs and I eat healthy, indulge at times, swim a few times a week and WALK MY DOG daily unlike the Massives and, btw Aint Nuthin, I feel f’in amazing. So yes Assa cough cough…we are prob quite an active group.

• Heart

georgiegirl1957

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What10001

Chatty Member
I am definitely not saying in detail...
In her room at bedtime...she's placed in car seat...
Buckled... wiggling...
Mom is explaining her sensory need while us horrified viewers are watching...
Reported...and got taken down
Now I want to throw up
Omg I’m sorry I asked 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow

#anon2022

Chatty Member
"Vegan" sounds better than plastic and synthetic fibers. Things can be both vegan and crap.

The thing is, doctors, teachers, therapists, etc could have been informing A and P of their concerns. But unless there's some $$$ to be made by addressing them, we'll never hear about those issues from A and P.
Let's not forget gluten free 🤣🤪

Hello are your nephews and nieces from your side of the family that is really strange to have so many people on the spectrum
Sorry if this is rude I am just curious cause I know some people will not have kids if they have a feeling their kid will be disabled in anyway

Or if they have disabilities that run in the family also

Reactions: 6

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Abbie is off the chain in the latest vlog. I think she is bored silly. I’ve been to the Badlands several times as well as Wall. The camping spot looks a little dangerous/steep. It is truly a lovely area though.

Pardon my ignorance, what were those animals?

Reactions: 6