Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Oh God please don't have her be Dropping It Like It's Hot on the Dance Floor.. at her current weight that would be disgusting to watch.
On the contrary.

I'd love to see her drop it like it's hot,
and then struggle & wallow to get back up.

What the hell??

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Do they know what one of those is 😂! No wonder they are so obese with the diet they have.. fat on fat for brekkie, sugary snacks and alcoholic drinks at 9:30, 9:50, 10.05 and every other 20 or so mins. Large fast food lunch, more snacks and a great big dinner which could feed 7 and then more snacks.

does anyone remember the extreme weight loss show with Chris Powel. He had some extreme fatties on the show and most managed to slim down with willpower and lots of exercise . I think even he would have a extreme challenge with miss piggy 🐷
I'd love for Gillian McKeith to do a Maassive "You are what you eat" special!! I'd love to see what she would lug out to put into perspective how much they need to lose. I don't know if Gillian would survive to poop inspection though :poop: o_O

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Do any of you follow this Abby? I know she is very high functioning, but I just feel the Massives could learn so much about Abbie through higher functioning people with autism - and I thought it was interesting how she said exercise helps her needs - poor Abbie hours on end cramped in the car.

I like this account because it feels much less exploitative because she is intelligent and an adult who is able to consent. I know autism is a spectrum so it’s not fair to compare - but like I said, just in terms of understanding sensory needs and all of that, Abbie isn’t able to tell them directly - I feel there is so much more they could be doing and learning from others to take better care of her needs (obviously)

Tattle won't let you drop certain links unfortunately. I think I know the one you're talking about - darling young woman. Very smart, very articulate. She was also on the TV show "Love on the Spectrum" where she met her current boyfriend.

• Heart
I never gave a description of meeting them and I don’t know what you observed but when I worked there it was busy and like I said it might have just been my shift

When I say busy I am not saying that there was a line out the door but just that there customers

Reactions: 11

Sweetums

VIP Member
This brat should never have any animal.
In combination with her IDD and possible autism, she has a very cruel personality and would torture them at every oppertunity.
And as we can see, they don't watch her like they should.
And in this household they would give a dann about the well being oft an im als.
Their princess brat can do whatever she wants.

I
It's the same with Abbie's well known and often showed "pretzel".
The difference is, the Maass family has no shame to show this to all the perverts on
social media.
And another difference is the Wees took down the car seatgate and Asshole continues to show Abs in her squeezy position. And even allows her to lay down in the store and do it.

Hey Sweets! 😘 Where I snagged the video from? Nah! Just someone making the best outta all the YouTube accounts that have been shunned by Ass Maassive. 🤩
I like it!

View attachment 1401510
This was hilarious to me. 😆 His face! Exploitation aside, dare I say Ass is, at times, a likable human being when he escapes the 24/7 clutches of Percillerpants.
I watched this vlog you posted yesterday. WOW, right? Night and day difference from then to now. I like the AssA of early vlogs. Pig too, more so, I guess.
They have aged sooooo much in the past 5 years. Not gracefully. 👀
How funny it was to hear them openly talking about Keto and Weight loss. The
View attachment 1401510
This was hilarious to me. 😆 His face! Exploitation aside, dare I say Ass is, at times, a likable human being when he escapes the 24/7 clutches of Percillerpants.
I watched this vlog you posted yesterday. WOW, right? Night and day difference from then to now. I like the AssA of early vlogs. Pig too, more so, I guess.
They have aged sooooo much in the past 5 years. Not gracefully. 👀
How funny it was to hear them openly talking about Keto and Weight loss. The now forbidden topic. LMAO. Apparently, spending 15K like pocket cash for what she thought would be a quick fix, makes it no longer a topic open for conversation. 😹
Also, not a single stim from 🐷. No snout rubs, no scratching, no fidgety shit. Her face was much fuller then, so it may be an illusion, but even her crooked mouth was far less obvious than now.
Side note: They are in the Badlands by now. I bet cell service is quite sketchy. Makes policing the comments more difficult. Party time! 🥳😜🥳 Bet they wish they had some way to distract us Tattlers here at The Pink Ear Pond. OH……🥸….LOL! Another Maassive FAIL!🤪
now forbidden topic. LMAO. Apparently, spending 15K like pocket cash for what she thought would be a quick fix, makes it no longer a topic open for conversation. 😹
Also, not a single stim from 🐷. No snout rubs, no scratching, no fidgety shit. Her face was much fuller then, so it may be an illusion, but even her crooked mouth was far less obvious than now.
Side note: They are in the Badlands by now. I bet cell service is quite sketchy. Makes policing the comments more difficult. Party time! 🥳😜🥳 Bet they wish they had some way to distract us Tattlers here at The Pink Ear Pond. OH……🥸….LOL! Another Maassive FAIL!🤪
He looks like a 20 year old kid on here. He really can have a sense of humor if he tries. Would have been comedy gold if he would have had his camera in his hand, lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Looked it up Pronghorn. Never heard of 'em! 🦌
I was going to answer the same thing, we have them here in Arizona, except the construction is driving them out. At one point they rounded them up, and sent them to a more uninhabited area. Sadly three to four died in the process. They are the fastest land animal in Northern America, and believe me I can attest to that... they can really book it.

• Heart

Mom Needs Coffee

What I think upsets me most about FA, like alot of you, is the missed opportunities…
Things like
Lack of intellectual challenges. Sitting in Chipotle for an hour without a tantrum or meltdown is NOT considered a “challenge”. It can certainly be a “win”, I can def understand being proud of her.. it can be an emotional challenge.. but does nothing for her intellect. The fact that they consider her “winning” in life is when in reality all she is winning at is being quiet. “she shopped with us the WHOLE TIME” “she went on a walk!” “She ate at chipotle!”

we NEVER see her intellectually challenged. And it really shows what Asa and Cilla consider a good life. And that’s spending tons of money, expensive experiences, shopping and cooking mush… it’s no wonder they don’t care if abbie gets an education cause they never cared about getting one themselves… that’s not what they take “pride” in.

Laziness is a huge factor and we’re always talking about that.. but look into each of them, and imagine what each of them consider “important in life” for themselves… education is def not in the top 5 for either of them. Parents naturally pass on these things to their children.. and since abbie‘s ID is so severe, she will never get to create her own persona , she will always be molded after her parents.

Then you got..
Lack of follow through
Lack of awareness or care of danger (Look how hard of a time she’s having walking barefoot)
Lack of communication working
Lack of overall parenting and discipline.

Discipline is funny to see Asa respond to.. cause he acts like the haters want him to spank her or scream at her…None of us want that. But maybe, next time she steals food off of a strangers plate, instead of laughing about it on the vlog, teach her that it is wrong with some kind of structured discipline. Discipline doesn’t automatically mean abuse.

Yes she has autism and ID, she’s basically a 2 year old, but what parents let their two year old CONSTANTLY take other peoples things? And laugh about it? I get the feeling they don’t know how to discipline her, but have they actually ever tried and kept it up? Of course the first time she gets in trouble, she’s not going to understand.. but if you give her the same “punishment” the next time she steals food, she WILL put two and two together “Oh, I have to go to the car/my room.. do a chore I hate (or whatever), every time I steal food…”
So next time she has the urge, she’ll remember how much it sucked after”

Again, I can imagine, discipline is extremely difficult with someone like Abbie, and… it might even be too late now.. but they are really showing their Florida Red Neck side with the “Yeah.. discipline never worked, even tho we never tried consistency… so… whatever..she’s a princess ..”

** I love Florida btw.. no offense to anyone from Florida, hehe.. im from Maine and can safely say it’s full of hics 😜😜😅😅
Kennebunk, Maine checking in. Not a hick ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Did anyone else find it odd that the Wee grandma was like a 3rd wheel the entire visit?
She was at the fireworks, out to eat with them, hanging in the living room, etc. I know she lives there, but still, bizarre. Maybe the fireworks, or dinner, but not every activity. I would never elbow in with my childrens visitors.
Maybe Wee Mom said “please don’t leave me alone with those people!”

What10001

Chatty Member
I had quite a giggle when she drunkenly tried to explain her highly intricate recipe of "uhh umm I thopped up thome thicken and uummm I thopped up thome pepperth and uummm I thopped up, I thopped up, I thopped up thome more thicken" as she points with her mangled up finger. Of course the pig pairs up what could be a healthy meal with nachos. My big question is why does the chicken look like beef? What on earth did she do to that bird?
I kept thinking does her drink ass meat beef? Ain’t no way that was chicken 🤣

• Haha