Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to remember, they have a huge truck and pulling even a bigger camper on the back. There isn’t many places that vehicle is going to fit, especially around a Cabela’s and shopping mall with nail salon. Asa probably just seen the Firehouse Sub within the parking lot and ran in, grabbing some waters, after being parched from walking around/shopping (plus Abbie was probably signing drink and grunting because she was thirsty too).
You would think they keep waters in their fridge in the trailer. Would have been easier to just go in there and get them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aaah, I love when a Humper sees through, and points out, Pig's weight loss facade. Then you have the typical, delusional Humper thinking Abbie will communicate better as she gets older, eventually catching up to her age? Last we have one cheering on Abbie, not quite sure what Ab accomplished, maybe saying no on her device for the first time in 17 years.

Happy 4th of July, have fun and be safe! 🇺🇸🎆🎇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You would think they keep waters in their fridge in the trailer. Would have been easier to just go in there and get them.
They would need to cooler to hold them in, not the fridge. When they move the kitchen slide, it blocks off their access to the fridge, with the island bar.
It is the one reason when we considered getting a RV, many years down the road, we would get a full driving one, not a hook up like this with slides. If we want to pull over and fix a quick bite to eat, I don’t want to have to find a level ground, unhook, level the camper and pull the slides.
But, most campgrounds have ice, they have room for a cooler in the camper or truck. It wouldn’t take 10 minutes before leaving, to pack up a lunch or dinner and some drinks (along with snacks), to get them to the next campground.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone believe Asshat ran into someone who asked him if people asked if he gets asked if he is a big youtube..father autism?? It sounds exactly made up from his pompous brain.
If it did happen, it doesn’t look good for him though because they didn’t actually recognise him, they just thought he looked like him. I presume he wasn’t with Abbie. Yet more proof that people couldn’t care less about A&P, people would recognise them a mile off if Abbie was there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You have to remember, they have a huge truck and pulling even a bigger camper on the back. There isn’t many places that vehicle is going to fit, especially around a Cabela’s and shopping mall with nail salon. Asa probably just seen the Firehouse Sub within the parking lot and ran in, grabbing some waters, after being parched from walking around/shopping (plus Abbie was probably signing drink and grunting because she was thirsty too).
Cabela's has water. And snacks.

Reactions: 15
Why would you go into firehouse subs for just water. It’s all a lie
Did they get Abbie any food from Firehouse subs or did they only get food for them? Once of these days something dangerous could happen to Abbie because they aren't paying enough attention to her and could easily escape if not supervised. Abbie can never be left alone as that is unsafe.

Reactions: 17
This photo came across my FB feed. I said to myself "That looks like Abbie!" I wonder what condition they have that maybe she has since the woman on the right has the same neck bend. It's a photo of a wax department store mannequin that's melting in the heat. Apparently the neck can't support the head as the wax melts.

1656936943277.png

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They really thought they could let Abbie run uncontrollably with those little kids in the parade? They would have been scared to death to see an adult size woman thrashing around like that.. not to mention she could go from being in the "parade" to just bolting..if that wasn't what she was doing anyway.

Its hilarious the way they have to convince viewers what a good time they are having.

Does anyone believe Asshat ran into someone who asked him if people asked if he gets asked if he is a big youtube..father autism?? It sounds exactly made up from his pompous brain.
Like he needs to direct the famousness of yesterday's vlog w/ the actor's wife back to himself.,,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's killing him that he isn't as famous as he is in his little mind. Guess what fat boy, ask your wife how important you really are, look at your taste in women, it must gall her that the mother of your other daughter and Priss herself have been with the same man....

• Haha
Orrrrr…he made it all up! Much more
Likely 😂

Like he needs to direct the famousness of yesterday's vlog w/ the actor's wife back to himself.,,
B. I. N. G. O.

• Haha
They are in my state right now. I suddenly smell something rancid. Must be them!
It's hot and humid and the mosquitoes are crazy!
Welcome to Minnesota!
My friend lives in Minnesota, hope they are nowhere near St Paul park because my friend would have a field day with cussing them down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her nimrod parents shoulda stopped her! Ya don’t run into a strangers house like that!
I cannot believe they sat outside while they allowed her to roam in their house…lay on their sofa…lock them out. Not funny and would we allow a NT child to do so? I think that’s a big fat NO, but they probably would. It’s despicable really that they find humor in her behavior.

While enjoying the parade, little did Big P know her “running in flip flops” would be put to the test in 3…2…1…🤦🏻‍♀️🤔🤣😂
View attachment 1390495

Big P shocked herself 😵💫 (and us) as she spun around to see a quickly fleeing Abbie! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1390496

Big P was giving it her all…OK, she took one step. 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1390498

It was time to call in back up…
ASSA!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 1390499

Big P was exhausted 🥵🥵 but happy
bringing up the rear of the parade.
🤣😂😂
View attachment 1390510

I had just posted about Abbie running into the parade and I went back to read some earlier posts I missed.
Check out the ad I got. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂😂🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

View attachment 1390537
Put your PHONE DOWN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Huh....I wonder what she meant?
Watch Abbie, her phone, the food or the fire?
Screenshot_20220704-001256~4.png

Oh who am I kidding...it was definitely the food 🐽

• Haha
Put your PHONE DOWN!
@Shadergirl
During all that movement Big P experienced in 1.3 seconds, she held on to her phone for dear life!! 🤦‍♀️
That damn thing is glued to her hand!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Screenshot (1613).png
Screenshot (1614).png

Screenshot (1615).png
Screenshot (1616).png
Screenshot (1617).png
Screenshot (1618).png

Drunk ass Pig wallering around “folding clothes”
@SCCOct66
:unsure: 😂😂😂
ASSaUndies.jpg

Huh....I wonder what she meant?
Watch Abbie, her phone, the food or the fire?
View attachment 1391740
Oh who am I kidding...it was definitely the food 🐽
@What the ....
or the Axe :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂
AbbieAxe.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
:unsure:
This popped up on a page I follow last night. I had to make it maASSive relevant as it's made a comeback on the FA Thread!!
:ROFLMAO:😂😂👀👀

dayinhistoryBigPKnees.jpg

• Haha
@Shadergirl
During all that movement Big P experienced in 1.3 seconds, she held on to her phone for dear life!! 🤦‍♀️
That damn thing is glued to her hand!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1392013View attachment 1392014
View attachment 1392016View attachment 1392017View attachment 1392018View attachment 1392020

@SCCOct66
:unsure: 😂😂😂
View attachment 1391933

@What the ....
or the Axe :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1392012
How lazy can you be to fold clothes laying down on the bed? Asa just always laughs at her inability to do daily life tasks. I don’t know how he isn’t thoroughly disgusted with having a partner like her. The only reason she even cooks is because she is addicted to food. How embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not only is she lazy, she's:
Not creative - and her sense of style is ridiculous
Not independent - can't do tit on her own - boss babe my ass!
Not motherly - give that crown to Asshat which says ALOT
She can't cook a good healthy dinner - bring on the cheese and butter please
Can't clean anything gross or "sticky" - suck it up buttercup
The ONLY thing she is good at is SCAMMING and being FAKE
Okay I'm done! :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's face it. If Piggy wasn't useless, fat, dumb, lazy, and self-centered, nothing she could do would be good enough for her fat, lazy, dumb, narcisist husband...except on camera of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.