Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn y'all! On the Wee family Instagram Reels David and daughter are making "fancy" coffee for the Pigbeast and look at how Asshat is looking at Braylee :oops:
Screenshot_20220704-145606-526.png

Screenshot_20220704-145540~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She's live on FB for some laughs. And Abbie's flipping out. Slamming doors, honking and sounds pissed off.
And send 200 stars to see your comment during the live! Otherwise keep your money and see your comments later lmao.

1656968076737.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's live on FB for some laughs. And Abbie's flipping out. Slamming doors, honking and sounds pissed off.

2 minutes in and I’m over and out! 😫 Who the hell taught this “beauty guide” how to apply mascara??? My daughters, when they were 8, would have done a better job. And let’s talk about that shirt/bra combo? I have no words 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And send 200 stars to see your comment during the live! Otherwise keep your money and see your comments later lmao.

View attachment 1392518

Abbie and Braylee dont play together..because Abbie is so much older then Braylee..yea.. right. Abbie might be older in years then Braylee but Braylee is much much older intellectually then Abbie... unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1392518

Turned on the live just in time to see her massacre her lips with the aptly named ‘cherry pie’ lipstick (and caught this absolutely cracking screenshot- the face, the fingers, the badly applied lipstick that’s bleeding into the wrinkles! I love it!). I doubt they’ve had sex since Abbie was conceived so it’s relevant.

CB637225-84C6-4387-B2E8-8C02FB7C4597.png

38D2157B-75F0-40B9-885F-F10A50DCAD8F.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 1392518

I can't get over how poorly she applies makeup! She is a tween applying eyeliner and a Nana applying lipstick without the benefit of a mirror. What a sloppy mess 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that really how she applied the lipstick? Like, she was serious about it? All wonky and smeared??

Turned on the live just in time to see her massacre her lips with the aptly named ‘cherry pie’ lipstick (and caught this absolutely cracking screenshot- the face, the fingers, the badly applied lipstick that’s bleeding into the wrinkles! I love it!). I doubt they’ve had sex since Abbie was conceived so it’s relevant.

View attachment 1392546
View attachment 1392554
Just imagine Asa singing this to her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, we were waiting for this. I predict that this won't be the only repair that will need addressing.

• Haha
how can the Asshole let her leave the camper in that get-up?? Bra showing like a teenager,fishing lure earrings...the tackiest woman I have ever seen,by far.I also don't know how anyone can listen to her dumb-ass,phony baby voice...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ha, ha! I'm late to the party!

Dipstick Mama's Live
Wow! What a train wreck

*Abbie was pissed. Doing the angry monkey bongos

*Asshat was peeking in and looking like a creeper with his camera in the background

*Something here in Minnesota is messing with her allergies so she’s all red and itchy!!! Ha, ha!

*Then she was just her normal douchey self!

Screenshot_20220704-160610-323.png

Screenshot_20220704-160929-902.png

Screenshot_20220704-162000~3.png

Screenshot_20220704-162205~2.png

Screenshot_20220704-162548-481.png

Screenshot_20220704-161515-365.png

Screenshot_20220704-163057~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ha, ha! I'm late to the party!

Dipstick Mama's Live
Wow! What a train wreck

*Abbie was pissed. Doing the angry monkey bongos

*Asshat was peeking in and looking like a creeper with his camera in the background

*Something here in Minnesota is messing with her allergies so she’s all red and itchy!!! Ha, ha!

*Then she was just her normal douchey self!

View attachment 1392693
😖🤮🤢 how can anyone ... ANYONE ... think this looks cute, thexy, in any way normal or even human???? 🤨🤪😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Abby chucks her iPad upfront and what does Ass do....tries to psych her out and motions that he is going to chuck it back at her. Not sure that falls into any of the parameters of ABA...at least it wasn't a strategy I was trained to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😖🤮🤢 how can anyone ... ANYONE ... think this looks cute, thexy, in any way normal or even human???? 🤨🤪😵
She should never lift her arms up like that 🤮

Is it their springs that are broken...makes sense considering the Massive weight on the tires.
Ok there are only 3 people in that travel trailer, no way should the stress of weight continue to break springs. When they get back home they need to hire a dietician pronto to get some of that weight off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.