Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, ha! I'm late to the party!

Dipstick Mama's Live
Wow! What a train wreck

*Abbie was pissed. Doing the angry monkey bongos

*Asshat was peeking in and looking like a creeper with his camera in the background

*Something here in Minnesota is messing with her allergies so she’s all red and itchy!!! Ha, ha!

*Then she was just her normal douchey self!

View attachment 1392691
View attachment 1392693
View attachment 1392695
View attachment 1392696
View attachment 1392698
View attachment 1392699
View attachment 1392700
Don't forget, this time the cattle tag earrings are sparkly red!

Purely out of boredom --

giphy (53).gif

Bringing back an oldie but a goodie!

ezgif-1-2fddf5712196-min.gif

giphy (54).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
[QU

I watched it a few times and it was freaking hilarious!! 🤭 It was so random how it came flying up front, no warning or honking…I wonder how often that happens? 🤔 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂
Here it is in order…we need a GIF now!! 😁
View attachment 1393119View attachment 1393118View attachment 1393117View attachment 1393116View attachment 1393115View attachment 1393114View attachment 1393124
It probably happens quite a bit they don't seem upset and I didn't hear either one of them tell her to not throw her tablet.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It probably happens quite a bit they don't seem upset and I didn't hear either one of them tell her to not throw her tablet.
I'm not sure I agree they don't seem upset...Cilla seemed like she was just barely holding back from letting lose with a tirade that would most likely include the words "YOUR daughter" directed at Ass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Goat rodeo"... good one! So many laughs this morning!! I hate when Abbie is rocking violently in what they call her "dance" and Pig says Wheeeeeeeew Heeeeeew...."Get it Abbie!"... Asshat probably couldn't relax for one second as he had to wrangle her the entire time... meanwhile the little Wee girl is quietly sitting.

Abbie could have really hurt someone throwing that tablet like that... or if Asshat was driving she might have caused a wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Their camper wasn’t ready for all the slime life girls. Asshat, pigcilla, and Abby are probably close to 1000 lbs just the three of them. Add in a few more 250-300 lbs people and it just couldn’t handle it. I think I heard him say it could handle 3000 lbs.. or it needed to be able to hold 3000lbs, one of the two. The rv itself is probably 1500+, with all their tit and their weight it’s easily 3000 lbs. the thing that really gets me is they act like as long as Abby is alive at the end of the day, it’s totally fine. They have no perception of danger and skirt that line of potential disaster way too closely. Something bad will eventually happen and we will be there to say “I told you so”. They really need to reevaluate their lives. Lose some weight so they can handle their adult sized child, or put her somewhere that staff can handle her and meet her needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their camper wasn’t ready for all the slime life girls. Asshat, pigcilla, and Abby are probably close to 1000 lbs just the three of them. Add in a few more 250-300 lbs people and it just couldn’t handle it. I think I heard him say it could handle 3000 lbs.. or it needed to be able to hold 3000lbs, one of the two. The rv itself is probably 1500+, with all their tit and their weight it’s easily 3000 lbs. the thing that really gets me is they act like as long as Abby is alive at the end of the day, it’s totally fine. They have no perception of danger and skirt that line of potential disaster way too closely. Something bad will eventually happen and we will be there to say “I told you so”. They really need to reevaluate their lives. Lose some weight so they can handle their adult sized child, or put her somewhere that staff can handle her and meet her needs.
Aside from weight .. I would think the severe/constant rocking would not be good for the RV. I wonder if they will have to replace these springs multiple times on the trip?? I'm sure if they do .. they won't mention it. Wonder how many steps they have broken as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

A family that’s Wee
Gets a visit from Big P

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is a live band on stage at the Independence Day community party the MaAssives are attending with the Wee Family. Abbie is violently swaying and getting gassed up by the music as AssA is seated and keeping a firm grip on the waistband of Sweet Girl’s shorts. Big P is probably lubricated, laughing at her daughter and singing off-key. She told AssA if he wasn’t hanging on to Abbie, she would be on that stage. My heart goes out to the Wees, sitting quietly while this goat rodeo goes on around them.

Here is a twilight photo of AssA holding on for dear life.
View attachment 1393083
I’ve added some light to the photo to bring up the details.
View attachment 1393084
His lips are so gross.
Maybe he should have gotten up and "danced" with her... he could control her nicely that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems to me they should've had the RV checked out before hitting the road on a 2 month long voyage. :unsure: I get that stuff breaks down over time, but this RV is just a year old. Abbie was in a total mood that day she threw her tablet into the front seat and elbowed the dog. I could tell that Asa was holding back how pissed he was at the whole scenario. I'm sorry, but when my son throws his tablet, we do not just give it back to him. Even his AAC device will get taken for a bit until he calms down. People will say that "you can't take it away, it's how she communicates!" Well, this is just ANOTHER example of WHY they need two tablets. ONE for fun, and another for communication. The item that is more likely to get thrown is the tablet for fun stuff like youtube as it can be overwhelming with noisy videos or frustrating if he doesn't find what he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are in my state right now. I suddenly smell something rancid. Must be them!
It's hot and humid and the mosquitoes are crazy!
Welcome to Minnesota!
There’s a shift in the atmosphere when they are close. I felt it, too. They camped way to close to us. I’m glad they didn’t find our village.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For a girl with poor muscle tone, that was a pretty good toss, and if Asswipe wasn't standing there yammering I would have thought the whole thing was a set up. I went back ealier to see the other daughter, about that same time he had his arrest records and I wish I could figure out the dates he actually got out of the Coast Guard and if that date was related to his arrest records. If he purchased a gun he didn't get a dishonorable same as a felony. Maybe she bought the gun. If he has a MMJ permit for Abs he couldn't have bought a gun. Oh well I need to get my morning going, I want to look up how to cook wings on the grill, got a new toy, half grill, half griddle and if it doesn't rain those are my plans. Sweet Baby Ray has a Buffalo Wing sauce and it's begging me to open it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha, ha! I'm late to the party!

Dipstick Mama's Live
Wow! What a train wreck

*Abbie was pissed. Doing the angry monkey bongos

*Asshat was peeking in and looking like a creeper with his camera in the background

*Something here in Minnesota is messing with her allergies so she’s all red and itchy!!! Ha, ha!

*Then she was just her normal douchey self!

View attachment 1392691
View attachment 1392693
View attachment 1392695
View attachment 1392696
View attachment 1392698
View attachment 1392699
View attachment 1392700
Nice blending job at the hairline, dummy. Someone needs to give her a color match - cause that ain't it. Also, this. Oh. My. God.
1657031114827.png

• Haha
  • Sick
For a girl with poor muscle tone, that was a pretty good toss, and if Asswipe wasn't standing there yammering I would have thought the whole thing was a set up. I went back ealier to see the other daughter, about that same time he had his arrest records and I wish I could figure out the dates he actually got out of the Coast Guard and if that date was related to his arrest records. If he purchased a gun he didn't get a dishonorable same as a felony. Maybe she bought the gun. If he has a MMJ permit for Abs he couldn't have bought a gun. Oh well I need to get my morning going, I want to look up how to cook wings on the grill, got a new toy, half grill, half griddle and if it doesn't rain those are my plans. Sweet Baby Ray has a Buffalo Wing sauce and it's begging me to open it up.
I never saw anything about a gun in any of the documents.
Could you direct me to that please?
July 18, 2003 he was charged with 3 counts.
1. Burglary- dwelling/building. Class F Felony. Dismissed.
2. Theft <$2500.00. Misdemeanor Guilty - No Contest.
3. Criminal damage to property. Misdemeanor. Dismissed.
So he's convinced of theft <$2500.00.
I've always thought this had something to do with the girls mother. He broke in where they were living after she put him out or something.
The timing is right because the child was born April 5, 2004.
No clue about the Coast Guard but I'd bet dishonorable. You never hear them mention benefits that he would have been eligible for and we know they would use if they were.
Even if it's for car insurance with USAA.

• Heart
She gained so much blubber back she needs 2 people stand in front of her to try to hide the blubber. What an ugly dress. Looks like Abs is already getting on Braylees nerves, lol.
Both of these families are disgusting humans that exploit their children for gain. duck all 4 of these POS adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.