Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that was some slime live today! She looked a mess. Someone simply commented “weight watchers….” It must get to her. She’s just so unattractive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I would be HORRIFIED if i had kids and one of them EVER did that! Autistic is not! They CAN be taught to behave and should be!,they’re disgusting! Her behaviour isn’t cute or funny in the slightest! If someone else’s kid did that they’d SNAP!
Thanks. Usually if I don’t say anything one of you will say exactly what I was thinking. If my 2-3 year old child went into someone’s home unattended I would be pretty quick on my feet to get them and bring them back to where I was. I’m sure you all noticed. Those two fat boobs (parents?) just let that wife-of-a-famous-actor go in another door while they just stood/sat doing nothing. They both let Abbie enter those folks’ home unattended, sprawl all over their sofa, and have time to lock them out. All while eating or drinking and filming her. That lady was lightning quick to jump up and try and enter the house from another door. Again, Assa just watches, and keeps vlogging. Did he expect her, a complete stranger and his hostess to wrangle his 16 year old, 120-130 lb non-verbal severely ID autistic daughter back outside? What kind of parents are they??? 😵💫

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She gained so much blubber back she needs 2 people stand in front of her to try to hide the blubber. What an ugly dress. Looks like Abs is already getting on Braylees nerves, lol.
Why does she feel the need to be so overdressed? Everyone else in tshirts and shorts and she shows up in a hideous red white and blue gown. She is beyond ridiculous.

You too can have her plus size red white and blue palm tree maxi dress. Courtesy of Lane Bryant.

1656989992493.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she feel the need to be so overdressed? Everyone else in tshirts and shorts and she shows up in a hideous red white and blue gown. She is beyond ridiculous.

You too can have her plus size red white and blue palm tree maxi dress. Courtesy of Lane Bryant.

View attachment 1393034
Because she's like the rich relative who always shows up dressed to the 9s to show off that they have money and nobody else does.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey Tattlers. Sleepy kitty here. Hope you all have had a fantastic weekend. We have a new thread coming up…and we need a new thread title. Suggestions anyone? 😍
19FC5486-02CA-4D10-9C8F-5DC1DA5770B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There is a live band on stage at the Independence Day community party the MaAssives are attending with the Wee Family. Abbie is violently swaying and getting gassed up by the music as AssA is seated and keeping a firm grip on the waistband of Sweet Girl’s shorts. Big P is probably lubricated, laughing at her daughter and singing off-key. She told AssA if he wasn’t hanging on to Abbie, she would be on that stage. My heart goes out to the Wees, sitting quietly while this goat rodeo goes on around them.

Here is a twilight photo of AssA holding on for dear life.
9309596A-E52A-4FAD-9769-544A2F9391B0.jpeg

I’ve added some light to the photo to bring up the details.
FA29DFEE-EC0E-4AFD-A711-8A714E5EA37C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The slime makeup isn’t holding up. St Cloud, Minnesota’s high temp was 83 degrees F (28.3 degrees C). She’s melting! 💚
573F3996-CA99-4676-AF96-1481798328DE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[QU
I know its been mentioned, but seeing Abbie throw her device to the front seat cracked me up. I wish it wouldve hit one of them though! 🤪🤪
I watched it a few times and it was freaking hilarious!! 🤭 It was so random how it came flying up front, no warning or honking…I wonder how often that happens? 🤔 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂
Here it is in order…we need a GIF now!! 😁
16197257-8F62-44E2-9D4D-C3D782B1F28A.jpeg
AA06DE09-2D04-497A-BE6D-1267EE8C321D.jpeg
CCEC886A-B66F-467F-9C8E-3B84E9BEACCC.jpeg
9132A070-3406-4556-991B-91C72AE16FB4.jpeg
01BA1B63-DD7C-4133-B7BB-B090288F3C65.jpeg
5DD9BCB4-E80C-4C08-9704-0CA103F45A2F.jpeg
7EBA7D53-E517-4C25-8FD8-B2D32F81AF3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is a live band on stage at the Independence Day community party the MaAssives are attending with the Wee Family. Abbie is violently swaying and getting gassed up by the music as AssA is seated and keeping a firm grip on the waistband of Sweet Girl’s shorts. Big P is probably lubricated, laughing at her daughter and singing off-key. She told AssA if he wasn’t hanging on to Abbie, she would be on that stage. My heart goes out to the Wees, sitting quietly while this goat rodeo goes on around them.

Here is a twilight photo of AssA holding on for dear life.
View attachment 1393083
I’ve added some light to the photo to bring up the details.
View attachment 1393084
Wet pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Fathering Autism - the tin can breakdown - stressed out face
so pig Slimes in Abbie's private space

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How Much More Can That Camper Take?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wet pants?
Looks like they’re wet. The weather report said that area had rain. When Big P scanned the scene with her photo, the only folding chairs were occupied by P, A, and older woman on oxygen (Wee Family member?), and the Wee daughter. Her parents were sitting on a blanket on the ground. Abbie could have plunked down on wet grass with the lack of a chair or other place to sit. Or she could have flooded her diaper.

Reactions: 14
They really thought they could let Abbie run uncontrollably with those little kids in the parade? They would have been scared to death to see an adult size woman thrashing around like that.. not to mention she could go from being in the "parade" to just bolting..if that wasn't what she was doing anyway.

Its hilarious the way they have to convince viewers what a good time they are having.

Does anyone believe Asshat ran into someone who asked him if people asked if he gets asked if he is a big youtube..father autism?? It sounds exactly made up from his pompous brain.
I think she was just bolting, she's an opportunist, has shown us that many times. She has never interacted with other kids, so I doubt that she was trying to join the parade, that was just their way of covering up that she was eloping. They are never firm or stern with her, they are always laughing, or making jokes when they are 'trying' to ?reprimand? her. She will never take them seriously until they stop their antics. I would be afraid to have her in the parade, you just know she would start swaying and slamming her head around, she could have easily taken a couple kids out. All of this would lead to lawsuits, boy wouldn't that be a way for them to go under. We all say something will happen to end it all for them, I don't think anyone ever mentioned a hefty lawsuit.

Here is a Humper that needs to become a tattler😄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't think her throwing her ipad is at all funny,and not just hand it back to her.She acts like a spoiled,wild little monster and they laugh about it?They have let her do anything she wants since she was little.Will she start throwing her dishes next...She has that mean,sullen,devious stare that is creepy as hell,to me.I would not want her around my kids for very long....see how close she was to that ax by the fire-pit.
.... and what if she would have thrown it at the Asshole's head while driving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You couldn't make this tit up. These fat cunts BROKE the springs in the camper because of their fat asses. Sweet girls rocking probably didn't help either.

I love how pig sits there in the front seat like a pig in tit expecting Ass to magically fix everything. She was SO bleeping lithpy today. "I don't understand how that is a thing all of a sudden"! Well, it was a thing since your fat ass broke it.

Screenshot (61).png

Sweet girl elbowed poor Sandy to get her to move :( Those poor dogs.
Screenshot (62).png

They obviously didn't get the hint about the broken springs. They dropped the camper off and went to stuff their faces with a huge appetizer and a big ass meal with a mountain of fries and huge sandwich. Pig was talking with her mouth open and generally being a fat, gluttonous bleep as per usual.

Screenshot (63).png

God I hate their fat asses so much. Here's hoping the next repair will be $$$$$$$$$$$

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.