Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone! I survived my first day back to work since Sept. 8th!!
As P would say- Wooooooowhoooooooo! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I want to know whats wrong with that camper now. Either they are simply too fat for it, or its a piece of junk. Im guessing fat.
Camper repair directly after the Hefty Huns departed? Hmmmmm.. Stairs. Those stairs took a beating. Not a dainty one in the entire bunch. I imagine the heavy hoofedness only gets worse the drunker they get. This is when anonymity bites. We could totally pull off a surprise for the tattler that guesses correctly.😹
Congrats on your first day back. ❀ I know you must be relieved to have some normalcy coming back to your day. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I also got a couple comments from the humpers on this post, they are now asking where the dogs are, next thing they're going to be asking about where the koi fish are, sometimes I just can't. Sherry and Cindy are back, along with a couple other annoying humpers.
Everyone is confused about this humper's comment!! :unsure: o_O o_O πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Humperlogic.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah Hell…Based on the thumbnail, it sounds like Perciller smacked someone. 😜 How udderly ridiculous…sorry..sorry..only kidding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
*write NOT right...having to self correct
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
After owning a business for many years that I traveled a lot for, there are only certain allowable write offs even while traveling. And it’s usually a percentage of the total. I know the IRS rules change yearly on some things. There is no business that can write anything off as far as travel 100% (meals and fuel included). This is just my experience. Hopefully they have a good CPA. If not, welcome to audit world at the IRS. Part of me hopes they do try and write the whole trip off. 🀞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One of Man Whimsical's cousins (who appears to be a humper) posted on Dipstick Mama Live today telling them about a place to visit in Indiana 😱nooooooo, nooooooooo, nooooooooo, they do not need to come to Indiana! It's bad enough we are only 30 minutes from Chicago...that is too close for comfort! 😱:ROFLMAO:

Hopefully they won't eat at Portillos or the Billy Goat Tavern or visit the bean in Chicago...don't ruin Chicago for the rest of us!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I don't think the bean could handle Big P's reflection :unsure:and both restaurants would never be the same if they showed up!o_O:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here is Dipstick Mama from her live today, repping the beauty world. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1374919
OMG those are horrifying pictures! I posted here about 8 chapters back about how she makes her eyes go back in her head when she applies makeup and it’s SO ANNOYING to me. Why in hell would you roll your eyes back. God!!! And I won’t even start with the pinkie finger!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watched Kaitlin's recent vlog. Boy is she in a pickle. As we know, her lease will shortly be over and she has taken Kaidale out of school and plans to van school him. Kaidale has been done school for about two weeks and the lack of routine has already impacted them. He is now taking his frustration out on the walls and punched holes into them. Kaitlin thinks this is a good thing as he is not self harming or hurting her. This reminded me of Abbie picking away at the RV walls. These children are not going to benefit from a nomadic lifestyle and they need professional assistance beyond what their parents can provide. I actually got anxiety watching the video, why she allows Kaidale to walk along the edge of waterside ledges is astoundingly dangerous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Camper repair directly after the Hefty Huns departed? Hmmmmm.. Stairs. Those stairs took a beating. Not a dainty one in the entire bunch. I imagine the heavy hoofedness only gets worse the drunker they get. This is when anonymity bites. We could totally pull off a surprise for the tattler that guesses correctly.😹
Congrats on your first day back. ❀ I know you must be relieved to have some normalcy coming back to your day. 😘
@WowMeowMeowWow
The Hefty Huns!!!
Dying!!!
:ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@RocketQueen
WOW....has it really been that long? It feels like yesterday you told us about your surgery. I can't believe how quickly time flies! 😱
I hope you had an awesome first day back with many more to come! 🀩❀
πŸ₯°

@MaxsMom
OMG those are horrifying pictures! I posted here about 8 chapters back about how she makes her eyes go back in her head when she applies makeup and it’s SO ANNOYING to me. Why in hell would you roll your eyes back. God!!! And I won’t even start with the pinkie finger!
Yes, they are!! 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I rarely watch her Dipstick Mama Lives but today I started to and was mesmerized at how her possessed eyes kept rolling back further as she tugged at her face! πŸ‘€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I just watched Kaitlin's recent vlog. Boy is she in a pickle. As we know, her lease will shortly be over and she has taken Kaidale out of school and plans to van school him. Kaidale has been done school for about two weeks and the lack of routine has already impacted them. He is now taking his frustration out on the walls and punched holes into them. Kaitlin thinks this is a good thing as he is not self harming or hurting her. This reminded me of Abbie picking away at the RV walls. These children are not going to benefit from a nomadic lifestyle and they need professional assistance beyond what their parents can provide. I actually got anxiety watching the video, why she allows Kaidale to walk along the edge of waterside ledges is astoundingly dangerous.
Sadly, the van life or RV travels or whatever they all want to call what they are doing is not meant for special need kids. The reality is they should be working their life around their kids but they want it the other way around. This seems so selfish on the parents part.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My late ex-husband used to punch holes in the wall routinely. It was horrible. Our walls looked like Swiss cheese. Also I had no relief that it was β€˜just holes in the wall’ since I was a victim also. This is why I took my babies and left 40 years ago. Kaitlin better put a stop to this stuff. It won’t get better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Thank you everyone. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
It was a long day, and I am sore, but it was so good to be back!

P's waddle is so pronounced now. She just lumbers side to side. I keep waiting for her to just tip over.
And every time she gets near an animal she starts that crazy giggling, talking like a little girl- she thinks she is so cute.
All those shops, and all they buy is food.
Amish country, and most country settings are indeed beautiful, but that woman acts as if she has never seen a field or a farm, a hillside or grass.
I just cant stand her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
One of Man Whimsical's cousins (who appears to be a humper) posted on Dipstick Mama Live today telling them about a place to visit in Indiana 😱nooooooo, nooooooooo, nooooooooo, they do not need to come to Indiana! It's bad enough we are only 30 minutes from Chicago...that is too close for comfort! 😱:ROFLMAO:

Hopefully they won't eat at Portillos or the Billy Goat Tavern or visit the bean in Chicago...don't ruin Chicago for the rest of us!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I don't think the bean could handle Big P's reflection :unsure:and both restaurants would never be the same if they showed up!o_O:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here is Dipstick Mama from her live today, repping the beauty world. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1374919
Didn't she work at Lowe's? If you were a customer and walked in and she comes barreling at you, what would you ask her to help you with? I can't imagine her exuding any knowledgeable home improvement information, can you? Bit sizes? Aluminum siding? Treated Lumber? And to all you gals with your own Lowe's cc 2 thumbs up!

• Haha

Plus, she may think all of his more severe behaviors are gone, but he still has not hit puberty yet. From my own experience, puberty can bring those back 100x over. bleeping hormones.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

P's waddle is so pronounced now. She just lumbers side to side. I keep waiting for her to just tip over.
And every time she gets near an animal she starts that crazy giggling, talking like a little girl- she thinks she is so cute.
Amish country, and most country settings are indeed beautiful, but that woman acts as if she has never seen a field or a farm, a hillside or grass.
She was so at ease holding this baby piglet, even though it made a few 'help me' sounds!! :unsure: 🐷 πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

YAY for having a good day! ❀🀩
You will sleep well tonight!
😴😴
Mamababypiggy.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey everyone! I survived my first day back to work since Sept. 8th!!
As P would say- Wooooooowhoooooooo! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I want to know whats wrong with that camper now. Either they are simply too fat for it, or its a piece of junk. Im guessing fat.
@RocketQueen Congratulations on being back at work. I'm sure your co-workers were glad you are back and feeling some better. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Can't stand her baby talk..and the love and affection she showed to those animals really pronounced her disdain for Abs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.