Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what we haven't had in awhile.... random Maashole fan posting in their defense... calling us names... trolling posts...
Guess tattlers aren't the bad guys and source if all wrongs anymore.

So now he's a cow expert. Not surprised though considering who he's married to.

View attachment 1375200
He's not wrong, but probably googled why a cow is skinny.

Eta... and it really isn't "how they are built" though (reread his comment)... that shows he isn't truly educated. If they aren't producing milk they put fat and muscle on. And don't look so bony. All their bodies energy is spent making milk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Green Acres was my 2nd favourite show growing up (in the 60’s and 70’s), the Flintstones were/are my all time favourite show! Back then we only had one tv station, and that was only 5-10pm! Black and white tv, and the second channel didn’t start until 1975, when I was 15 years old, and watching tv wasn’t a priority unless there were boys around, 😂😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Green Acres was my 2nd favourite show growing up (in the 60’s and 70’s), the Flintstones were/are my all time favourite show! Back then we only had one tv station, and that was only 5-10pm! Black and white tv, and the second channel didn’t start until 1975, when I was 15 years old, and watching tv wasn’t a priority unless there were boys around, 😂😉.
I was born in 1965 and I still remember The Flintstones being pre-empted for the damned moon walk . I was so confused and sad😂 😂 I also remember being very annoyed when my mother would vacuum and the TV screen would go all fuzzy and horozontal until she was done cleaning😂 I think this issue was resolved when we got cable in the late 70's.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is true. I would not meet the diagnostic criteria for autism, but have tons of sensory issues...including what @Angret mentioned about certain fabric textures causing physical pain! If I run my palms over a terrycloth towel, for example, I feel this buzzy pain in my palms and up my arms to my shoulders and neck/throat...and it won't stop till I run my hands over something smooth to "erase" it. I actually finally caved and bought some expensive linen towels because of this. It's such a relief. I was also just talking to my therapist about how when my anxiety flares up, the range of foods that I can't even imagine eating due to texture or smell gets MUCH larger...I really can only stomach very "dry" foods with very little scent to them, things like plain pasta or potatoes or chicken nuggets. Even fresh produce smells like rotting trash to me when I'm upset, so I have a very hard time eating vegetables. Which of course is not very healthy at all. So sometimes I need to have alternatives like protein shakes and those little babyfood pouches on hand, just so I can chug some extra nutrients :LOL:

Anxiety, depression, and the like just generally knock your tolerance for irritating or noxious things way down. It's like how if a few small things go wrong in your day, the last one will just feel like the last straw, and make you blow up or break down? When your mental health is out of whack, every straw can feel like the last straw.
I hope I didn’t come across as insensitive-we’ve just speculated on all of them. ❤

Reactions: 9
One of Man Whimsical's cousins (who appears to be a humper) posted on Dipstick Mama Live today telling them about a place to visit in Indiana 😱nooooooo, nooooooooo, nooooooooo, they do not need to come to Indiana! It's bad enough we are only 30 minutes from Chicago...that is too close for comfort! 😱:ROFLMAO:

Hopefully they won't eat at Portillos or the Billy Goat Tavern or visit the bean in Chicago...don't ruin Chicago for the rest of us!🤦‍♀️
I don't think the bean could handle Big P's reflection :unsure:and both restaurants would never be the same if they showed up!o_O:ROFLMAO:😂😂

Here is Dipstick Mama from her live today, repping the beauty world. 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1374919
Hey Whimsy! Sounds like you’re not too far from me! I’m in Wisconsin.

She's like a weeble wabble but never falls down, but when she does, Asshole edits it out.
Remember that one video where she fell into some bushes along a sidewalk? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone ever watch the movie “For Richer, For Poorer,” with Tim Allen in it?
If you haven’t, try to see if you can find it.
I swear, it is so laughable, when you consider that A&P went to the same city and general store…
Maybe they are searching out the landscape of their own run from the IRS, when they try to write this whole trip off and the IRS comes knocking…
You have to remember, just because you have a CPA doing your taxes, it doesn’t stop the individual from being liable for tax fraud..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is nothing for the Asshole to film, other than a sullen,defiant 17 year old.She is not young and cute anymore and now just appears 'zoned out'.He has lost his 'content' and is just filming random tit,mostly of his horror of a wife....can't see that lasting very long.
I agree, but as long as the Humpers continue to watch and believe everything Asswipe says, he will keep on filming. There are times when I think I must’ve watched a different vlog because I’ve seen them holding back Abbie, ordering her around, feeding her crap, disrespecting her, ignoring her, etc….yet the Humpers will say how wonderful her parents are, how P is an amazing cook and how Abbie is making such great progress she will be able to drive, go to Uni, hold down a job, etc…..This channel will continue as long as it keeps making money.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I agree, but as long as the Humpers continue to watch and believe everything Asswipe says, he will keep on filming. There are times when I think I must’ve watched a different vlog because I’ve seen them holding back Abbie, ordering her around, feeding her crap, disrespecting her, ignoring her, etc….yet the Humpers will say how wonderful her parents are, how P is an amazing cook and how Abbie is making such great progress she will be able to drive, go to Uni, hold down a job, etc…..This channel will continue as long as it keeps making money.
There are a lot of people out there who believe what they're told, rather than what they see. I think when it comes to the Humpers in particular, they don't see what we see for one of three reasons:

- They come from such a negative or limited background that they have not really experienced good parents, or a good marriage, or a good education up close...and therefore the Maasses' superficial appearance of love, success, etc looks like the real thing to them.
- They lack critical thinking skills.
- The have critical thinking skills, but suppress them...because the parasocial relationship attachment have formed to the Maasses is so strong, they cannot bear the cognitive dissonance of realizing that these vloggers who initially made them feel so happy and connected are actually bad people whose behavior actively harms the people, animals, and environment around them.

• Heart
I would have loved to have seen Cillerpants attempt to crawl up in a horse drawn buggy. 😹
On that note…
Good Morning Tattlers!❤ Have a fantastic day.❤
1656418384204.gif

PS. My Tattle partner this morning. Wyatt.😻
Can someone tell me how I am supposed to be a productive human being with this precious urchin passed out in my lap?😹
Maybe I need to find me a MLM Cult to join. 😹 Sit on my ass, play on social media and call myself “Tho Thuper Busy”.
Meh! Not today. 😘
E39916B0-BE14-4290-8606-F74BD00E1525.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't how quite to put it without offending anyone, but most of their humpers are simple minded(?) and are completely sucked in with everything they do and say☹

• Heart
  • Sad
I just watched Kaitlin's recent vlog. Boy is she in a pickle. As we know, her lease will shortly be over and she has taken Kaidale out of school and plans to van school him. Kaidale has been done school for about two weeks and the lack of routine has already impacted them. He is now taking his frustration out on the walls and punched holes into them. Kaitlin thinks this is a good thing as he is not self harming or hurting her. This reminded me of Abbie picking away at the RV walls. These children are not going to benefit from a nomadic lifestyle and they need professional assistance beyond what their parents can provide. I actually got anxiety watching the video, why she allows Kaidale to walk along the edge of waterside ledges is astoundingly dangerous.
He is going to be bigger than her sooner rather than later. Hormones will start raging soon and if he already has anger/aggression issues, she'd better get ready. He has escaped in the middle of the night before and like the story that the Massives said they were going to "educate the police department about autism", if a adult sized autistic male with anger issues is out walking around alone....she really needs to figure out how she's going to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thinking back to asshole’s insulting comments - pointing out his “buddy’s” over-the-top outdoor movie screen. So much wrong with this on so many levels 🤨 Ass feels the need to puff up his chest by showing his fancy-pants trailer exterior kitchen addition in comparison, but think about this for a moment. His “buddy’s”movie screen is geared towards the kids and a family entertainment opportunity. Naturally, the only equivalent for the Maasses is an upgrade centered around gorging themselves. How pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's covering up the location which is Intercourse, PA. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Its Amish country and a lot of baked goodies,produce(not that she would buy a vegetable) They have huge buffet called Millers Smorgasbord…she would be in hog heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thinking back to asshole’s insulting comments - pointing out his “buddy’s” over-the-top outdoor movie screen. So much wrong with this on so many levels 🤨 Ass feels the need to puff up his chest by showing his fancy-pants trailer exterior kitchen addition in comparison, but think about this for a moment. His “buddy’s”movie screen is geared towards the kids and a family entertainment opportunity. Naturally, the only equivalent for the Maasses is an upgrade centered around gorging themselves. How pathetic
It shows the priorities of each family... His " buddy" the big screen for the KIDS, complete with movies!
Asa....another kitchen..because one inside the trailer isn't enough... So a built out kitchen for food to fill their big mouths is his priority...good parents think of their kids needs before their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just watched Kaitlin's recent vlog. Boy is she in a pickle. As we know, her lease will shortly be over and she has taken Kaidale out of school and plans to van school him. Kaidale has been done school for about two weeks and the lack of routine has already impacted them. He is now taking his frustration out on the walls and punched holes into them. Kaitlin thinks this is a good thing as he is not self harming or hurting her. This reminded me of Abbie picking away at the RV walls. These children are not going to benefit from a nomadic lifestyle and they need professional assistance beyond what their parents can provide. I actually got anxiety watching the video, why she allows Kaidale to walk along the edge of waterside ledges is astoundingly dangerous.
I found it interesting that she said they would also be working on “life skills”…sounds familiar. Feel bad for this boy because he seems to be pretty happy and relatively well adjusted considering some of his limitations, but I feel that by taking him away from his routine and safe space (school and home), this could be why she’s seeing regressions. I don’t think it’s a good idea. Wish them well!

OH! Maybe she was needing some bigger pants. You know she has to spread those trunks about 5 ft apart to properly bend at ….the waist…😹 The waist…hahahahah!
We all know which character her ass really is…
ARNOLD!
View attachment 1375163
Omg I loved Green Acres!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is very interesting. Ms. Green Jeans was a Senior Ex Director, the rank P was so desperate to hit last month. (the title was different before though)
She was just a step under Red and Pinky. P was several steps (ranks) under them. The new plan bumped P right up to the top, same ranking as the Rainbow Brites. Now 2 months into this "amazing" new comp plan, she (Green Jeans) quits. Seems this new plan has undercut the former top dogs, and elevated the underdogs.
Red's husband went back to work.
I smell trouble for Big P eventually, something has shifted and the money train is going to derail.
I cant wait!
And Big Pig P doesn't have a clue what is about to hit her pocket book. Go on piggy and spend ALL that money on your selfish tin can excursion.

How much do y'all want to bet Assa will have a movie screen for the Tin Can before this trip is over, you know, for Abbie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I found it interesting that she said they would also be working on “life skills”…sounds familiar. Feel bad for this boy because he seems to be pretty happy and relatively well adjusted considering some of his limitations, but I feel that by taking him away from his routine and safe space (school and home), this could be why she’s seeing regressions. I don’t think it’s a good idea. Wish them well!

Omg I loved Green Acres!
"I get allergic smelling hay"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.