Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
In all our years of being parents of a kid with autism (who also used to take his shoes off in the car all the damn time) and having been on numerous camping trips and trips across multiple states, I can say that we have never forgot this childs shoes. I mean, he has to get shoes on in order to leave the house/RV/hotel/vehicle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

What10001

Chatty Member
This woman is so morbidly obese she is a ticking time bomb. We are living in a world now where “body positivity” has taken a forefront and I’m all about loving the body you have. However, there is nothing positive, healthy or okay about how big this woman is. How are you going to vlog your weightloss journey then never speak about it again when YOU FAIL AT IT. Just pretend it doesn’t exist, you know like y’all do with Isaiah and abbies SISTER, and Moobies DAUGHTER.

• Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
This child needs to go to the dentist. 😡. Sedate her if you have to, but the molar looks like it is in bad shape and along her gum line looks terrible.View attachment 1377413View attachment 1377416
Her teeth have grown square instead of rounded, because she doesn't speak, and have the tongue thrusting that we do when we speak. Her selfish parents don't seem to notice and take care of the things that are needed, her teeth, her hump, her lack of muscle tone, sunburns, cutting her hair Etc. Seriously when was the last time they had her hair cut? It does no good to keep it long hopes that she won't look so IDD. Um, don't they think that the honking, the Pull-Ups, head banging and thrashing, Blank Stare, nonverbal, gives it away?!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So so many Slimelife Huns are leaving. Either to Modere or Tranont. Both total scammy wellness MLMs. They are saying now how they weren’t making enough money and their commission checks were shrinking. LOL
This is very interesting. Ms. Green Jeans was a Senior Ex Director, the rank P was so desperate to hit last month. (the title was different before though)
She was just a step under Red and Pinky. P was several steps (ranks) under them. The new plan bumped P right up to the top, same ranking as the Rainbow Brites. Now 2 months into this "amazing" new comp plan, she (Green Jeans) quits. Seems this new plan has undercut the former top dogs, and elevated the underdogs.
Red's husband went back to work.
I smell trouble for Big P eventually, something has shifted and the money train is going to derail.
I cant wait!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
I’ve done the whole working in a group home thing for many years right out of college. Some are great while most are mediocre. They need to (if they go this route) find one that’s all female and has no more than 5 (tops) residents so that Abbie gets her needs met. They need to meet all the staff to see how they interact with the residents and see if its a good fit for Abbie. Women counselors can be just as lazy as men counselors (I’m not saying all) ive worked with plenty of both who’d rather sit around than get the clients out in the community and engaged. If there is enough staff then yes, Abbie would benefit most from 1:1. It can be done. I hated it when familes stuck the child somewhere and that was it. They’d come around once in a blue moon cause chaos get their child riled up then leave and we’d be stuck with the aftermath. I had one dad that devoted his time entirely to his son. Every Saturday he was there and took his son to lunch then did an activity (biking, skiing, sailing you name it) then to dinner and dessert then back to us. It made the kid happy. It was a sad day when both parents died. His sisters didn’t know how to handle him so we never saw them.

• Heart
  • Sad

SinisterSenorita

Sadly it doesn't look like Abbie showers daily and flopping into bed with that knotted pony tail half out gives me a headache I can't imagine how Abbie feels. Her hands and feet are filthy....it's just sad.

This is the reality of how they care for Abbie with out Respit, a 6 hours break while she's at school, babysitter Sommer or Isaiah ...Asa and Priscilla don't really spend a lot of time with Abbie alone....

It's obvious they have no clue what to do...and as sick as it sounds Priscilla has a zero motherly connection to Abbie....it's almost abusive to watch Abbie...having no toys no sensory objects at her reach ...she looks so dishevelled and dirty and miserable....while Priscilla plays on her phone from the minute her cankles hit the floor till she rolls into bed.

This is going to end badly.

• Sad
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
It bothers me when they let Abby walk really fast in front of them and they hold her by her shirt. They do the same with her back pack but at least that’s not her clothes. I just can’t believe all these people in random small towns know who they are… keep lying you fat ass.. gotta keep that ego boosted
I don't believe him either. Abby was with him in that store when the lady said he looked like Fathering Autism. She is never more than a foot or two away from him in any store so obviously she had to have seen Abby with him. Thats a dead give away right there. Especially if she was honking or grunting or staring at the dam ceiling, the lady would have known right then and there it was him. He is such a fuckin' lier. Judt goes to show you how stupid all his followers are to believe all his shit.

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hey all, just checking in, been a tough week.
Just wanted to call BS on Asa, and his claim that Abbie doesn't let, or like people on her. P chimes in that Abbie is not a snuggler.
If this is true, how about keeping Summer and your adult son from laying all over her. 👍👍

• Heart
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
LipShit Mama Live
Pig Paraphrased:

AssA was off with his “friends.” Since I’m here with Abbie, I didn’t know how I would get a shower before he got back. So I whined to my friends. And these girls said, “We’ve got you!” MY LIFE shouldn’t be ALL about AUTISM!

Where I fail, they pick up the slack for me. There are 160 people on my team, and I can’t waste my time get to know everyone……….. but I’d like to. These gals help me and let me know when someone is struggling.
View attachment 1372568
View attachment 1372569
They are the visual definition of HUNGOVER. All of them look jacked. Pig going in for a long slurp from the hair of the hog. 😹😹😹 Shining examples of beauty guides right there, I tell ya! 🤢
ETA: Ass sure hated being faced with facts concerning their drinking. He quickly deleted any reference to Pig, day drinking,margaritas, etc. A nerve was touched. I wonder if they will hide the booze for a bit. Kinda like when Pig started hiding her plate. That went on for months, didn’t it? I hope so. Just another thing Ass will have to edit to keep the false narrative going. 😹 Too bad he posted Shamu performing pool tricks for afternoon liquor. Internet is forever, Moobs. Ha! Ha! HA!

Last edited:
  • Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
I work at a day program. My site is vocational but my company also has three other sites dedicated to leisure. Abbie would definitely benefit attending a day program where the focus is leisure. She can be with peers who have similar needs. She would go on outings. Maybe volunteer. The rooms at the other sites are FILLED with sensory. Lights, bubbles, sounds, manipulatives…ect. She can get out of moldy manor at least for a few hours.
I feel that taking her out of school was the stupidest thing they could of done for ALL parties.

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
So...what the hell is happening to tho thexy thilla thirt?
Why is one sleeve missing?
Screenshot_20220629-222124-225.png

Whale, whatever it is Felbow is NOT happy
Screenshot_20220629-215056~2.png

@WowMeowMeowWow you crack me up!
Your a true inspirational creative genius!
Screenshot_20220629-220832-514.png

Screenshot_20220629-221559-773.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
He’s dumbassing his way out of them cuz he keeps contradicting himself, one minute it’s this next it’s that,he can’t make up his mind and he gets pissy when called out,they all do
Oh look it's another one of my Long Posts!!

There's something important to understand about Asa and people like him.

The words he says(types, etc) don't actually mean what their conventional definitions indicate they mean.

When speaking to an ingroup (the leghumpers, in his case), words only mean what the speaker wants them to mean in that exact moment. In one video, Abbie "learns" the word horse. She seems to pick it up with ease - and, honestly, she probably does in the moment. Whether she retains that word is a whole other subject. In the comments of the same video, he says that just because a word is available to her doesn't mean she'll "learn" it.
There's a separate contradiction in those statements as well. She has every possible word on her app for her to use. She doesn't(can't) use every word on the app.

Now, understand:
He's not talking to us.
He knows it doesn't make sense. He's not trying to convince tattlers or casual viewers.
He's saying these things to keep his ingroup - the core base of leghumpers - engaged and watching and commenting. He spits out contradictions and lies to critics to give the leghumpers a framework with which to spring to Abbie's(his) defense. Think of it like marching orders; he identifies a target, or the characteristics of a target, then he says whatever he needs to be true in that moment and the leghumpers parrot what he says.

Another facet of his contradictory and imprecise language use is that it keeps his ingroup a little off balance.
It's like gaslighting. The leghumpers are never quite sure what Abbie can or cannot do, and if they see something that doesn't quite sit right Asa's right there to say whatever needs to be said in that moment to muddy the waters. Rather than actually question the blatant contradictions, the leghumpers take comfort in an explanation from Asa that works for that particular situation. Look at how quickly she learned horse, she's making so much progress!! She has access to many thousands of words! She can't possibly learn the meanings of all of those words because she's an autistic typical teenager!!

His words aren't for us. His contradictions aren't for us.

HOWEVER.

It's actually fairly important that the contradictions are pointed out. I don't mean important in any grand scheme of things, but a running narrative documenting these things is valuable for those on the periphery of the ingroup (meaning, those who aren't quite leghumpers yet but are on their way to it) and others who have feelings that something is off. It's how leghumpers get pulled back from the ledge, how things like Patreon subs and merch buys decrease, how people know they're not just overreacting to the discomfort they feel watching this clown show.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-25 12.28.12 PM.png

Heres another way Asa has flipped the script over the years. Going wayyyy back to the beginning, Asa said more than once that Abbie does not have a disability- she is autistic. He was pissy about it too.
Now- she has a disability.
Kind of like he'd never have her work some menial job, but now hes all about the workforce.
Of course people and plans and situations change- but Asa just seems to follow the crowd, not Abbie, or reality.
JMO.

• Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
When you have that tricky camera angle wrong and your camera is overexposed the truth is revealed.
But you know how it is. Anywhoo help a girl reach her goal will ya!

View attachment 1381321

View attachment 1381293View attachment 1381302View attachment 1381312
It’s YOUR goal, you useless twit! Work for it your own damn self! You know, like the rest of us who have real jobs and actually do the work.

I hope I’m still around when all their income streams fail (because it’s going to happen), because I would love to see them have to get actual jobs.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I just watched Kaitlin's recent vlog. Boy is she in a pickle. As we know, her lease will shortly be over and she has taken Kaidale out of school and plans to van school him. Kaidale has been done school for about two weeks and the lack of routine has already impacted them. He is now taking his frustration out on the walls and punched holes into them. Kaitlin thinks this is a good thing as he is not self harming or hurting her. This reminded me of Abbie picking away at the RV walls. These children are not going to benefit from a nomadic lifestyle and they need professional assistance beyond what their parents can provide. I actually got anxiety watching the video, why she allows Kaidale to walk along the edge of waterside ledges is astoundingly dangerous.

• Sad
  • Wow

Mom Needs Coffee

I’m honestly learning more about different parts of the states from you guys than from them. Tattle Tour is way better than Honking Across America.
Agreed I even learned something about my own state (Maine) from a tattler. We have an Amish community way up north. :) The fact that Asssa can even think what he is doing is a travel blog is crazy. Eat, drink, waddle repeat! There ya go Asshole- make t-shirts.

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
⭐Honk! Honk! Honk! Stinky Tin Can Tour…Week 2⭐
Thank you a ton @Monkey1651 for setting the stage with a magnificent new thread title! ❤ Congratulations Fellow Tattler! 🌷
Taaaaaatttle On Lovelies! 😜

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
The dead eyed dullboy is a pretentious punk. 10:30 am is too early to have the repairman look at the hot water heater? Someone shows up at my door early for an appointment, especially a repair man type appointment, I consider that a WIN. But nah, Sweet Boy was not yet presentable to greet the public…come back later Mr. Plumber..once I have freshened up. My eyes wanted to roll straight out of my skull.
Also, raise your hand if you find dead roaches laying around when you move your furniture? Go ahead, I’ll wait..
That little moldy cave under the kitchen is no doubt a breeding ground for the roaches. Damp, unused room in Florida…ummmhmmmm…Disgusting.🤢
A little something I spotted on FB that tickled my belly.👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Video has surfaced from last years Lake Tahoe excursion. It appears someone caught Cillerpotamuspants getting back on the boat after catching herself a little snack.😹
View attachment 1378492
I'll bet he slept through the plumber ringing the door bell and they got a no-show charge for it. He's like his dad editing-wise. He'll say incriminating shit but not be smart enough to edit it out. The fact he admitted there were roaches. Genius.

• Haha
  • Sick