Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bothers me when they let Abby walk really fast in front of them and they hold her by her shirt. They do the same with her back pack but at least that’s not her clothes. I just can’t believe all these people in random small towns know who they are… keep lying you fat ass.. gotta keep that ego boosted
I don't believe him either. Abby was with him in that store when the lady said he looked like Fathering Autism. She is never more than a foot or two away from him in any store so obviously she had to have seen Abby with him. Thats a dead give away right there. Especially if she was honking or grunting or staring at the dam ceiling, the lady would have known right then and there it was him. He is such a fuckin' lier. Judt goes to show you how stupid all his followers are to believe all his tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Okay, this isn’t very nice but….when has that ever stopped us. We had some acquaintances at our house years ago to attend a funeral and they were traveling by RV. And to tell you the truth….they stunk. Body odor. When I think of the sweaty obese hambeasts trying to keep clean in that fancy RV, in hot weather, limited water, having to walk to and fro to any outdoor facilities trying to maintain any sense of cleanliness…. Well you can use your imagination. It’d take a tankful of RV water just to wash the Pig’s undercarriage. And a diaper full of waste in the summer heat? 🤢🤮

I’ll bet the famous actor and his wife have to do some deep cleaning and air freshening in their home to rid their house of the massive stench. Looks like they tried to keep them outside except Abbie who ran indoors.
Her nimrod parents shoulda stopped her! Ya don’t run into a strangers house like that!

Reactions: 21
Y’know... Watching as they go through Cabella’s (sorry if I spelled that wrong!) I’m realizing something. They repeatedly talk about how Abbie would NEVER do a museum, and yet it’s not really any different than dragging her through a shop. And certainly less intense than making her go through the Hershey thing. They may as well just fess up that THEY don’t want to do museums and Abbie is a convenient reason to not do anything like it. Abbie would do just fine. And judging by how interested she was in the fish tank and the taxidermy wolf in the shop, she’d likely enjoy a science or children’s museum...
Abbie would probably be fine in a museum the way the Massives would visit a museum... bluster in.. get a few photo ops... buy something from the store.. eat something if it was available..bluster out. I dont think Abbie would enjoy a museum the way most people look at museums... look at all the displays and read about it..slowly make your way through it. Abbie went to Cabellas.. but when she was walking fast..she was leading Asshat out of the store...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And Pig is taking advantage of the system from autism benefits the same way ( *because they can afford to pay out of pocket) just as people are getting welfare benefits that gave a higher income than is reported. Pig is taking away benefits and a ridiculous fully paid scholarship from a family that needs it. Its fraudulent either way.
Not to mention how fraudulent they have been about hiding income and probably assets to avoid paying child support to daughter #1. Do remember P has a record for passing bad checks and Asa for trespassing and probably more back in the day. She literally has no room to talk about others getting benefits that maybe necessary. If Asa would have picked the other woman and her child P would have been right in line getting every benefit she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Welp, the good thing about Kansas is…..doesn’t have much to interest a lot of folks traveling across the country. Just miles and miles of “nothing”….grassland, fields of wheat or soybeans, corn, alfalfa, etc. We lucked out since the Massholes avoided our state! 👏🏻👍🏻🎉🎊🇺🇸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't believe him either. Abby was with him in that store when the lady said he looked like Fathering Autism. She is never more than a foot or two away from him in any store so obviously she had to have seen Abby with him. Thats a dead give away right there. Especially if she was honking or grunting or staring at the dam ceiling, the lady would have known right then and there it was him. He is such a fuckin' lier. Judt goes to show you how stupid all his followers are to believe all his tit.
Or he left her in the truck.

Alone.

He said "...when I went into Firehouse Subs for some water." Not we. I.

So he's either a liar or he left his severely disabled daughter unattended in a car by herself over a thousand miles from home. (y)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Alone.

So he's either a liar or he left his severely disabled daughter unattended in a car by herself over a thousand miles from home. (y)
I was coming to say the same thing! Asshat outed himself, that he left Abbie, alone, in the truck, while he went inside Firehouse Subs to get water. He purposely put it in, that he went in. Yes, if Abbie was there, the connection would have immediately been known that he was FatheringAutism. But nope, he left her, completely alone, unsafe, within the truck.
I really hope their DSS worker is watching the vlogs. A&P both need parenting classes, and probro! Abbie can undo her seatbelt, she can climb into the front of the cab. It doesn’t take much and those doors can come open and she is gone..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Alone.

And why did he go into firehouse subs for just water? That’s not the kind of place you get water from. I’m sure he got food too. If you are going to a fast food place for water, you usually go to one with a drive thru. Otherwise, you go to a gas station. It would make more sense to drive thru McDonald’s and get water so that you don’t have to leave Abby in the truck.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And why did he go into firehouse subs for just water? That’s not the kind of place you get water from. I’m sure he got food too. If you are going to a fast food place for water, you usually go to one with a drive thru. Otherwise, you go to a gas station. It would make more sense to drive thru McDonald’s and get water so that you don’t have to leave Abby in the truck.
Exactly! They seem to take more and more chances with her safety. When Abbie tried to join the “parade” there was no way P would have caught her. Asa had a hard time getting her. They have both become so large it is actually a danger for them to take Abbie in public. Not to be mean but they almost need a tether hooked to her and one of them. My daughter actually uses one for my granddaughter when they go to major busy attractions (Disney, Universal, etc. because she is 3 and has become very quick. IMO it’s not cruel, at least your kid is coming home with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Abbie won’t do museums? Don’t they call that pathetic dive of a “business” a Selfie Museum? She’s all about that, right? Didn’t Sweet Girl design a room? 😹😜😹
I think we all know who doesn’t do museums. She who struggles to spell and stares blankly and open mouthed at anything beyond food or shopping.
Dumb asses.
🐷
I haven‘t even watched yet, but wooooo…
I can tell this is gonna be some good snarking. 😻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Asshat was WAY too pleased that someone recognized him from youtube. He had that dumb smug grin on his face.
H definitely told on himself when he said not only that HE went into firehouse subs but also that he bought stuff for the camper.

Holy hell has Asshat's waddling gotten worse. I was getting sea sick around the 9:48 mark with how much he was swaying back and forth just walking.

Yes, Cillame only "let" Abbie join the parade because she physically could not catch her. Asshat is only marginally more able to go after Abbie than P is. He can lunge after her, in very short bursts, but is huffing and puffing in no time at all.

Asshat says it's in his nature to fix things all the time. That's how he describes what he actually is which is a super control freak. It sounds nicer to say that he just wants to fix things and "help" all the time. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Alone.

Why would you go into firehouse subs for just water. It’s all a lie

• Heart
Welp, the good thing about Kansas is…..doesn’t have much to interest a lot of folks traveling across the country. Just miles and miles of “nothing”….grassland, fields of wheat or soybeans, corn, alfalfa, etc. We lucked out since the Massholes avoided our state! 👏🏻👍🏻🎉🎊🇺🇸
What a relief!! 🥳🤩😁
We sort of lucked out as well.
He pointed to Indiana with his stubby finger and said “We drove thru Indiana but we didn’t camp there”.
Fortunately they ignored all the humper’s suggestions of things to do in my state!!
🤔👍🏻👍🏻🤣😂😂Although they drove past my city on the expressway which is 8 minutes away from our house 😱, way too close for comfort!😳😂😂
B28F85B2-3F37-4FFD-8F86-436C73639718.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
They are in my state right now. I suddenly smell something rancid. Must be them!
It's hot and humid and the mosquitoes are crazy!
Welcome to Minnesota!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While enjoying the parade, little did Big P know her “running in flip flops” would be put to the test in 3…2…1…🤦🏻‍♀️🤔🤣😂
DE54A34F-DFFC-4D32-B570-67FCFD92C9B6.jpeg

Big P shocked herself 😵💫 (and us) as she spun around to see a quickly fleeing Abbie! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
CF8665F8-E2B4-483B-BAD6-F12F0D9AA16B.jpeg

Big P was giving it her all…OK, she took one step. 🤦🏻‍♀️
7F222D71-F74F-450A-82A5-62F0957686DE.jpeg

It was time to call in back up…
ASSA!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
7B8635EB-81F6-45B1-8920-C5018F8CEE6A.jpeg

Big P was exhausted 🥵🥵 but happy
bringing up the rear of the parade.
🤣😂😂
82755748-ED9C-410D-97FD-D4A8B372F237.jpeg

I had just posted about Abbie running into the parade and I went back to read some earlier posts I missed.
Check out the ad I got. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂😂🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

FF6FADE1-B887-4AE8-A5E5-518711A3F650.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Why would you go into firehouse subs for just water. It’s all a lie
You have to remember, they have a huge truck and pulling even a bigger camper on the back. There isn’t many places that vehicle is going to fit, especially around a Cabela’s and shopping mall with nail salon. Asa probably just seen the Firehouse Sub within the parking lot and ran in, grabbing some waters, after being parched from walking around/shopping (plus Abbie was probably signing drink and grunting because she was thirsty too).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.