Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be what happens when Asa doesn't proofread before she flails her thumbs around and posts all by herself. :rolleyes:

We're off to the hospital tomorrow for younger kid. Tomorrow's a "tune up" for their port, then minor surgery on Thursday. We have to be inpatient now for IV hydration 24 hours before any anesthesia because of new & unexplained kidney issues the docs are still trying to figure out. Kiddo's already had 2 AKIs in the last year, the team refuses to risk more if they can be prevented.
This tit sucks so bad. I can't sleep.
Prayers for your child, medical team and family. And a thank you for all the insight you give your Tattle buddies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she photoshops her teeth - but only sometimes. That pic on the right - she looks hungover as hell.
Was about to mention the photo altering. I think it isn't actually photoshopping in the traditional sense. Likely heavy use of filters.

A lot about her face changes not just teeth.

Reactions: 11
Was about to mention the photo altering. I think it isn't actually photoshopping in the traditional sense. Likely heavy use of filters.

A lot about her face changes not just teeth.
Of course, but I think she blurs her gap in her teeth - there've been close ups where you can see the pixilation. She's phoney in all ways.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Once again, we're seeing more of the inside of the truck or the RV than anything else on these "travel" vlogs. Asshat, if viewers just wanted to see you hang around the kitchen - they can watch the regular vlogs for that.

"Aw, I miss our friends already!"
once again -- YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS! lol Stop it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This must be what happens when Asa doesn't proofread before she flails her thumbs around and posts all by herself. :rolleyes:

We're off to the hospital tomorrow for younger kid. Tomorrow's a "tune up" for their port, then minor surgery on Thursday. We have to be inpatient now for IV hydration 24 hours before any anesthesia because of new & unexplained kidney issues the docs are still trying to figure out. Kiddo's already had 2 AKIs in the last year, the team refuses to risk more if they can be prevented.
This tit sucks so bad. I can't sleep.
Hoping all goes easier than expected. HUG.

He’s an entitled asswipe sometimes, but he is a good grandson. I wish he could come up with other activities than going out to eat with them, but he Learned that from
The best.
I found it quite rude that he labeled it the geriatric crew.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hoping all goes easier than expected. HUG.

I found it quite rude that he labeled it the geriatric crew.
I find it rude as well. I’ll be 70 in 4 months, and I bet I could run rings around A&P…and certainly their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it rude as well. I’ll be 70 in 4 months, and I bet I could run rings around A&P…and certainly their parents.
Age is just a number - especially if you take good care of yourself. Which is clear that A&P and none of their parents (other than Jessica and Hot Grandpa) do!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Before with makeup and after. I guess Piggy is showing that once the Slimelife makeup is applied. BAM...the extra chins disappear. bleeping MAGIC! Look at all the lines running from her eye to her ear. WTF?!?! Piggy, go to an actual dentist if you feel the need to change the color of your teeth. Your teeth are disgusting because you don't take care of yourself. I guess with tech you can just let yourself go to tit, and doctor it up in you after pictures.
Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.48.41 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Before with makeup and after. I guess Piggy is showing that once the Slimelife makeup is applied. BAM...the extra chins disappear. bleeping MAGIC! Look at all the lines running from her eye to her ear. WTF?!?! Piggy, go to an actual dentist if you feel the need to change the color of your teeth. Your teeth are disgusting because you don't take care of yourself. I guess with tech you can just let yourself go to tit, and doctor it up in you after pictures.
View attachment 1378381
This was a shower day. Even Asa said in last night's vlog that "everybody knows you shower less when you're camping" Oh, we can tell, Ass.....He also said no way he would swim in a public pool because people use that as their bath for the day. Yes, we also know that's how y'all roll at the pool at the Moldy Manor. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Did I really hear Wide load Wayne say "Get the gun, somebodies here!" Then Candy Von Hog says "Holy tit!". :ROFLMAO: Starts at 3:30.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The dead eyed dullboy is a pretentious punk. 10:30 am is too early to have the repairman look at the hot water heater? Someone shows up at my door early for an appointment, especially a repair man type appointment, I consider that a WIN. But nah, Sweet Boy was not yet presentable to greet the public…come back later Mr. Plumber..once I have freshened up. My eyes wanted to roll straight out of my skull.
Also, raise your hand if you find dead roaches laying around when you move your furniture? Go ahead, I’ll wait..
That little moldy cave under the kitchen is no doubt a breeding ground for the roaches. Damp, unused room in Florida…ummmhmmmm…Disgusting.🤢
A little something I spotted on FB that tickled my belly.👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Video has surfaced from last years Lake Tahoe excursion. It appears someone caught Cillerpotamuspants getting back on the boat after catching herself a little snack.😹
1656520460608.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The dead eyed dullboy is a pretentious punk. 10:30 am is too early to have the repairman look at the hot water heater? Someone shows up at my door early for an appointment, especially a repair man type appointment, I consider that a WIN. But nah, Sweet Boy was not yet presentable to greet the public…come back later Mr. Plumber..once I have freshened up. My eyes wanted to roll straight out of my skull.
Also, raise your hand if you find dead roaches laying around when you move your furniture? Go ahead, I’ll wait..
That little moldy cave under the kitchen is no doubt a breeding ground for the roaches. Damp, unused room in Florida…ummmhmmmm…Disgusting.🤢
A little something I spotted on FB that tickled my belly.👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Video has surfaced from last years Lake Tahoe excursion. It appears someone caught Cillerpotamuspants getting back on the boat after catching herself a little snack.😹
View attachment 1378492
I'll bet he slept through the plumber ringing the door bell and they got a no-show charge for it. He's like his dad editing-wise. He'll say incriminating tit but not be smart enough to edit it out. The fact he admitted there were roaches. Genius.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'll bet he slept through the plumber ringing the door bell and they got a no-show charge for it. He's like his dad editing-wise. He'll say incriminating tit but not be smart enough to edit it out. The fact he admitted there were roaches. Genius.
Where are his friends? Seriously!? He must be a real ray of sunshine to hang with in real life. 😼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.