Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice when time was up and Abbie came upstairs into the kitchen and Assa said ok it's bedtime, Abbie made a B-Line for the bathroom? And then poof - no more Abbie in the rest of the vlog. Did she go in there to brush her teeth or take a dump? Inquiring minds want to know. I hate it when Assa leaves us hanging. I was expecting Abbie to walk out of the bathroom at any moment. Those pesky jump cuts are so entertaining.

All of this makes sense but that's because you treat your children like human beings with real feelings, wants and needs. A strange and uncomfortable concept for A&P.

Either Isaiah is going to check in on the business periodically while they're on the road or they're going to limit the days and times even more than they are right now. I think when they had Sherri running it last summer they felt comfortable with her being in charge but I don't think they will have that this summer. They may even shut it down while they're gone and only allow for special reservations to come in. I think they're done with the place and maybe they're not renewing the lease but I could have sworn they signed a five year lease. They may be able to break the lease and pay the penalties to get out of it. All speculation on my part.
14F07937-95CE-4D60-A3B2-541BC6A9953F.jpeg

They can’t be shutting it down the whole time they are gone. Apparently, they have a huge speed dating event coming up, at the end of the month…
I could definitely see them limiting the hours and only being opened on the weekend but I can also see $$ walking right out the door too..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did you notice when time was up and Abbie came upstairs into the kitchen and Assa said ok it's bedtime, Abbie made a B-Line for the bathroom? And then poof - no more Abbie in the rest of the vlog. Did she go in there to brush her teeth or take a dump? Inquiring minds want to know. I hate it when Assa leaves us hanging. I was expecting Abbie to walk out of the bathroom at any moment. Those pesky jump cuts are so entertaining.

All of this makes sense but that's because you treat your children like human beings with real feelings, wants and needs. A strange and uncomfortable concept for A&P.

Either Isaiah is going to check in on the business periodically while they're on the road or they're going to limit the days and times even more than they are right now. I think when they had Sherri running it last summer they felt comfortable with her being in charge but I don't think they will have that this summer. They may even shut it down while they're gone and only allow for special reservations to come in. I think they're done with the place and maybe they're not renewing the lease but I could have sworn they signed a five year lease. They may be able to break the lease and pay the penalties to get out of it. All speculation on my part.
Just in a recent VLOG Asshat was bragging about being a selfie world owner..dreaming that Abbie will be bragging about it to her friends ..or some such... as if she is even aware of it. I cant figure it out.. looks pretty dead by looking at their instagram..and you would think people would be posting pics and tagging them.

It could be a way to funnel money for Pigs MLM so she can avoid taxes... maybe it was meant to lose money?? I dont see how it is making enough even to pay the rent at this point.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Wow.. she looks so ID in these pics.. I'm sure the HUMPERS don't have the money to get their hair done ...especially with highlights... they are too busy "helping the Massives and buying MLM scam products and paying their monthly PATREON bill...:... Why bother with a detail like highlights when you weigh 400 lbs...lol.
She makes Britney Spears look like a Rhodes Scholar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's face it, if they can hose down their vomiting child, they can hose down the garden furniture :ROFLMAO: I still don't understand his good old boy clothing reference. If he was a good old boy, he's be in tight jeans, boots, shirt and cowboy hat as he pulls up in the General Lee with Cilldebeast in her Daisy Dukes and knotted shirt. Please, could someone clever make Dickdo and Boy Wonder into Bo and Luke, Cilldebeast into Daisy and Wideload Wayne into Boss Hogg ( perfect name).
View attachment 1334383
Or make CillaMe into Boss Hog!!!! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1334489
They can’t be shutting it down the whole time they are gone. Apparently, they have a huge speed dating event coming up, at the end of the month…
I could definitely see them limiting the hours and only being opened on the weekend but I can also see $$ walking right out the door too..
They are big on using other's creative property/branding. "Are You the One" is a popular MTV show.
And P, who sells that crappy cream and always says "Its Botox in a bottle. Botox without the needles." (and humpers stupid enough to believe it)
The Disney Princesses at SW.
Putting the Dunkin logo on everything they own.
Pretending to be "partnered" with Bounty, and Fanatics, Kay Jewelers, etc.
Im sure theres more Ive forgotten, but I hope someday one of these brands/products/copyright owners calls them out all over their platforms!

• Heart
We had that person on here that got mad at someone else posting a cat pic, so everyone else did as well. She was also the one that liked to say the stories we told of our own kids progress made us think they were perfect. She also slammed on single/ divorced moms dating and remarried.

yes, that’s little me. I think it was cedar point. I cut my brothers out of it. I was so mad at my parents for making us take that pic. I’m just gonna leave it there. One day I’ll figure out how to post right!
Are you able to repost, I don't remember it

Notice the strategically placed cushion that girl has ruined that couch
Who lives like this? It is disgusting!

Abbie doesn't know how to brush her teeth or go take a dump🤣 on her own so I can't see how she was getting ready for bed on her own, God help this poor child with these two imbeciles!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"Do you feel that breeze? That's the shadow ban door closing and hitting you on the ass on your way out"~ Asshat Maass

1654924729471.png

1654925166776.png

Good thing you edited that Anna. 🤣

1654924850258.png

Sshh. She bruised it by being a typical teenager and laying on her phone the wrong way.
1654924813762.png

She smells tuna.

1654925078681.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Notice the strategically placed cushion that girl has ruined that couch
Where did that cushion come from, it's way too big to belong on that couch. Plus if she messed herself on it, it would go all the way down into the foam padding, so then why are they only taking off the cover to be washed? I agree, that house must smell like a diaper pail.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Where did that cushion come from, it's way too big to belong on that couch. Plus if she messed herself on it, it would go all the way down into the foam padding, so then why are they only taking off the cover to be washed? I agree, that house must smell like a diaper pail.
They probably plan to just replace the sofa when it gets really bad. Their definition of really bad must be toxic waste.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
See, why don’t they use a timer then? Seriously? If they know it works with Abbie, use it!!!!
We use timers all the time and mine are 18, 16 and 13… We will tell them before leaving somewhere fun,”you have 10 minutes left,” then it goes to 5 minutes and 1 minute and once the timer is going off, they know it is non-negotiable, it is time to leave and go home. Same way with bed. Now, they have learned to read clocks and know when it is ___ time, that it is bedtime.
It isn’t that hard and no, once she starts resisting, you don’t go change it to something else to make your life easier and avoid meltdowns. That is the time that you stick to your guns, show her that she doesn’t run the show and that __minutes means just that. You have given the autonomy of allowing her extra time before an activity, then, it is time to set those hard ground rules and follow through…
These two are the biggest nipwitzs alive… 🤦🏼‍♀️
The timer is only for show on video. Off camera they will just yell at her until she finally does what they want her to do. A lot of the things they do on video they will never follow up with off camera. They need to have a routine and take care of her basic needs all the time not just when they are on camera filming it.

Reactions: 14
Done with the fur baby pics? Say it ain’t so. We have a lot of cats. We had a lot before and now we have mom’s, too, so now it’s really a lot. And three dogs. These two are Pugsly and Wednesday.
Can we never be done with the fur babies? They can calm us all down when the Maassives do stupid tit with their animals? I’m still seething over Squirt and their lack of concern. CillaMe was more upset about feeder fish than the poor turtle.

Are you able to repost, I don't remember it

Who lives like this? It is disgusting!

Abbie doesn't know how to brush her teeth or go take a dump🤣 on her own so I can't see how she was getting ready for bed on her own, God help this poor child with these two imbeciles!
Catgate was in one of the first threads. I joined in February 2020 so it was after that. I posted this one, I think. Her name is Dog because I am so creative.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually felt sorry for Summer receiving that nasty Slimelife candle which Pig probably got for free and that nasty photoframe which she should have had months ago. They are SO mean as they think nothing on spending 1000s of dollars on themselves. Despicable!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
:LOL: My mom and I always danced in the aisles too. That's why they play the radio in the store right?

Hey, maybe that's why Priscilla goes grocery shopping so often...she thinks it's a Zumba class.
Attention Publix Shoppers:
Scurry over to aisle 7, where we will now be following along to “The Truffle Shuffle”.
😀
1654958224361.gif
1654958360207.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.