Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Kimmied
I joined in Feb of 2020, around the time the tape came out, but don't recall Catgate!! 😻 Nothing wrong with being a cat lady...just not a crazy one! 🤪 Five cats was the most I had at once. After losing Cali and Zero a few months ago we adopted Shelby so that Stella would have a friend as he was used to snuggling with Cali non-stop. It's been a slow work in progress, they get along, but do not have the closeness yet Stella once experienced with Cali.

Zooming around in the golf cart thingies would be fun!! Both of my brothers and their wives all live on larger acre properties and have golf carts but we are in a subdivision and don't have anything like that to have fun with! If we had the land I would want one as well!! :ROFLMAO:😂 Heck, I would be happy with a riding lawn mower, but it's how I get my steps in some days, so no riding mower for me until I'm older...I say that as a young at heart 56-year-old!! 😁

Awwww to your photos!! They are all so cute! 🥰 I love kitties so much! I love dogs too but have never been a dog owner as an adult simply due to never being in a position to properly care for them as I was always working. Man Whimsical would love a dog, but seems to be content with our 2 cats and 7 birds! 😂😂

Is that a pic of 'little girl Kimmied? ❤

I think I fell in love with Chuck's face the minute I saw his photo.❤ I'm sorry Chuck is not going well, that makes me sad. :cry:I hate that we only have them for a short amount of years, it's the hardest part about being a parent to a fur baby.:cry: Chuck reminds me of Stella, our rescue from Nov 2020. He was dumped in our yard and it took a good month to catch him. At Stella's first vet visit they said he was a she, and so we named 'her' Stella. A few weeks later during the spay surgery, the vet called to tell us Stella was actually an already neutered male. 🤦‍♀️They claimed he was TOO fluffy and they missed his penis each time he was examined and thought he was a girl.
His name stayed Stella! We have a female bird who we thought was a male who we named Ernie and Trixie is a male bird who we thought was a female. :ROFLMAO:😂😂

Enjoy your snuggling time with your kids and fur babies!! ❤

@MSlix73
OMG! I would have been a wreck!:oops:😢 I'm so glad Pesto stayed close and was chatting it up with his new friends! Knowing to fly to your husband is the icing on the cake!! He is so stinking precious and thank goodness he is home and safe now!
Ernie and Burt talk, but wow if either of them either got outside we would hear them, as they do say some pretty unique things, but getting them to fly to us would not be as easy I'm afraid. They used to have free-flying time in our house but only when the doors and windows were shut. As they have aged (they turned 10 in May) they do not like to come out of their cage, which works for me!

YAY for Pesto being home! xoxo

A pic of Big P and friends to keep this maASSive related!!!
View attachment 1334295
We had that person on here that got mad at someone else posting a cat pic, so everyone else did as well. She was also the one that liked to say the stories we told of our own kids progress made us think they were perfect. She also slammed on single/ divorced moms dating and remarried.

yes, that’s little me. I think it was cedar point. I cut my brothers out of it. I was so mad at my parents for making us take that pic. I’m just gonna leave it there. One day I’ll figure out how to post right!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@Kimmied
I joined in Feb of 2020, around the time the tape came out, but don't recall Catgate!! 😻 Nothing wrong with being a cat lady...just not a crazy one! 🤪 Five cats was the most I had at once. After losing Cali and Zero a few months ago we adopted Shelby so that Stella would have a friend as he was used to snuggling with Cali non-stop. It's been a slow work in progress, they get along, but do not have the closeness yet Stella once experienced with Cali.

Zooming around in the golf cart thingies would be fun!! Both of my brothers and their wives all live on larger acre properties and have golf carts but we are in a subdivision and don't have anything like that to have fun with! If we had the land I would want one as well!! :ROFLMAO:😂 Heck, I would be happy with a riding lawn mower, but it's how I get my steps in some days, so no riding mower for me until I'm older...I say that as a young at heart 56-year-old!! 😁

Awwww to your photos!! They are all so cute! 🥰 I love kitties so much! I love dogs too but have never been a dog owner as an adult simply due to never being in a position to properly care for them as I was always working. Man Whimsical would love a dog, but seems to be content with our 2 cats and 7 birds! 😂😂

Is that a pic of 'little girl Kimmied? ❤

I think I fell in love with Chuck's face the minute I saw his photo.❤ I'm sorry Chuck is not going well, that makes me sad. :cry:I hate that we only have them for a short amount of years, it's the hardest part about being a parent to a fur baby.:cry: Chuck reminds me of Stella, our rescue from Nov 2020. He was dumped in our yard and it took a good month to catch him. At Stella's first vet visit they said he was a she, and so we named 'her' Stella. A few weeks later during the spay surgery, the vet called to tell us Stella was actually an already neutered male. 🤦‍♀️They claimed he was TOO fluffy and they missed his penis each time he was examined and thought he was a girl.
His name stayed Stella! We have a female bird who we thought was a male who we named Ernie and Trixie is a male bird who we thought was a female. :ROFLMAO:😂😂

Enjoy your snuggling time with your kids and fur babies!! ❤

@MSlix73
OMG! I would have been a wreck!:oops:😢 I'm so glad Pesto stayed close and was chatting it up with his new friends! Knowing to fly to your husband is the icing on the cake!! He is so stinking precious and thank goodness he is home and safe now!
Ernie and Burt talk, but wow if either of them either got outside we would hear them, as they do say some pretty unique things, but getting them to fly to us would not be as easy I'm afraid. They used to have free-flying time in our house but only when the doors and windows were shut. As they have aged (they turned 10 in May) they do not like to come out of their cage, which works for me!

YAY for Pesto being home! xoxo

A pic of Big P and friends to keep this maASSive related!!!
View attachment 1334295
These are two of my 7 cockatiels, Willy and Scooter. Had them for almost 18 years. They don't have fur, but they are still my babies, lol.

Oh, and here is the next thing they will probably get to match the dock. Weight limit only 300 though.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Here is tonight's vlog. It makes me laugh when I see Asshat do things like show himself getting out of the truck, walking around it and then over to the camera to talk to us. It makes me picture the fact that he had to get out of the car twice. Once to go and set up the camera, then walks back and gets into the truck and gets out AGAIN. Hell, any of the shots like that make me laugh. A possibly funnier one is when he films the car driving away. That means he had to drive off, then come back and get the camera. lol

I always wonder what people think when they see him, probably something like look at that douchebag having to record himself, cuz he has no friends to do it for him LOL! Abbie has no idea what a timer is, nor does she know what minutes are, and as for the number two that is when she signs bathroom LMAO! Sadly all she knows is it seems like she won't have to go to bed as soon, nothing more, nothing less. They should be really proud of themselves.

• Sad
I always wonder what people think when they see him, probably something like look at that douchebag having to record himself, cuz he has no friends to do it for him LOL! Abbie has no idea what a timer is, nor does she know what minutes are, and as for the number two that is when she signs bathroom LMAO! Sadly all she knows is it seems like she won't have to go to bed as soon, nothing more, nothing less. They should be really proud of themselves.
Speaking of timers- P was telling that story about the timer at the movies.
Abbie didnt watch or care about the movie, apparently all she wanted to do was eat popcorn non-stop. When it was gone, she was ready to leave.
So they set a timer every 30 seconds to slow her eating down.
EVERY 30 SECONDS??!!
Gee, sounds like a blast. 👍👍

I remember Catgate. 😹😹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
We had that person on here that got mad at someone else posting a cat pic, so everyone else did as well. She was also the one that liked to say the stories we told of our own kids progress made us think they were perfect. She also slammed on single/ divorced moms dating and remarried.

yes, that’s little me. I think it was cedar point. I cut my brothers out of it. I was so mad at my parents for making us take that pic. I’m just gonna leave it there. One day I’ll figure out how to post right!
@Kimmied - that picture of you is adorable 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That "good ole boy" thing Asshat was talking about is pretty stupid and actually insulting to whoever it was he was meeting about his "business"...of course the HUMPERS will enjoy it.

It kills me the way they think they have to strategize everything with Abbie.. she will do this then we will do that..or if she does X then we will do Y.... Asshat..she has no discipline and doesn't have any respect for you or Pig..so no matter what you do at this point...its not going to work..its not an algebra problem. You need to also factor in her ID as well as her lack of discipline/respect.

Also ... that couch..OMG...did anyone get a screen shot? And the bit about the chocolate..yea..I bet it was chocolate..and it just happened to be where she sits on the couch. I bet that house smells.
Notice the strategically placed cushion that girl has ruined that couch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Pigs reaction to Assa's incessant talking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1654905490225.png

Notice how Assa and Pig never greet each other with a peck on the cheek or lips. I am not talking about having to do it every time you see your spouse but their PDA is fake and cringe worthy. Assa grabbed Pig in a recent vlog in the kitchen and it was so sudden and bleeping weird. You could tell Pig thought is was weird as tit and she backed away like "WTF Dude".

I never realized Good Ol Boys wore boat shoes.

Assa always likes to throw out these little tidbits before the reveal. He had to set the stage about his meeting about a property. We'll find out soon what that is because he can't help himself in bragging about what they spend Abbie's money on. Actually, I think Pig is making bank with SL so I am sure he has talked her into investing in one of his schemes.

• Haha
Serves them right. Why buy a white couch? And I wonder if they even bothered trying fabric protector?

And I want to know what "property" Asshat is trying to buy. I remember for a while he was interested in flipping houses...but why meet with the city for that?
Oh Christ on a cracker!! What if he wants to open his own "housing" for autism and needs zoning approval?! Like all the other celebs opening schools for the disadvantaged or disabled! That would cinch a spot for his kid. What would they name it? "The Abigail Maass Soft Landing Place"??!!
Sorry- Im cracking myself up!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Look at that giant tear on the base of that sofa!! Between Abbie's rocking and Cilldebeasts ever expanding girth, they are lucky to get a year out of their furniture now. I can only imagine what it smells like. They need to invest in leather seats that can be easily wiped clean of spills and smells.

• Sad
Younger WLW looks like a younger Kenneth Copeland. He is the bonehead millionaire televangelist who said he could blow Covid-19 away during the early part of the pandemic. It was all over the news and Man Whims and I laughed for hours watching the parody videos that people were making of this idiot!!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 I'm not ashamed to say we still occasionally watch the videos for a good laugh and sing that stupid Covid-19 rap song!!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂
Google "Ken Copeland's Wind Of God REMIX" You will not be disappointed!!😁

All joking aside, this dude is the lowest of low in terms of building his wealth on the backs of the naive.

He fits right in with ASSa and Big P and how they earn their money off the backs of naive humpers while exploiting Abbie for their own gain.

View attachment 1333680
Look at that giant tear on the base of that sofa!! Between Abbie's rocking and Cilldebeasts ever expanding girth, they are lucky to get a year out of their furniture now. I can only imagine what it smells like. They need to invest in leather seats that can be easily wiped clean of spills and smells.
they are on their way to ruining the other couch in the ugly blue room but all piling on and squishing the back cushions. I don’t know why they get couches with loose cushions. Get a fake leather couch with no removable cushions. You can wipe it off, you can’t throw cushions around. They’re ridiculous

Reactions: 16
Serves them right. Why buy a white couch? And I wonder if they even bothered trying fabric protector?

And I want to know what "property" Asshat is trying to buy. I remember for a while he was interested in flipping houses...but why meet with the city for that?
Oh Christ on a cracker!! What if he wants to open his own "housing" for autism and needs zoning approval?! Like all the other celebs opening schools for the disadvantaged or disabled! That would cinch a spot for his kid. What would they name it? "The Abigail Maass Soft Landing Place"??!!
Sorry- Im cracking myself up!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe he is starting a Foundation in Abbie's name. I am sure the Leghumpers can make a "pledge" to it. In all seriousness, what skill set does this guy have other than fixing lawnmowers. His filming skills are horrendous. I get nauseous watching the vlogs because of the constant movement of the camera.

Abbie had a major blowout on the couch. They might as well buy outdoor furniture where they can drag it out onto the patio and hose it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey Asswipe, are you sure it was chocolate?

Also, maybe you wouldn’t have to use a timer to get Abbie to go to bed if you stopped her lying around and sleeping on couches all the time. Maybe regular exercise and a proper routine might actually tire her out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe he is starting a Foundation in Abbie's name. I am sure the Leghumpers can make a "pledge" to it. In all seriousness, what skill set does this guy have other than fixing lawnmowers. His filming skills are horrendous. I get nauseous watching the vlogs because of the constant movement of the camera.

Abbie had a major blowout on the couch. They might as well buy outdoor furniture where they can drag it out onto the patio and hose it down.
Let's face it, if they can hose down their vomiting child, they can hose down the garden furniture :ROFLMAO: I still don't understand his good old boy clothing reference. If he was a good old boy, he's be in tight jeans, boots, shirt and cowboy hat as he pulls up in the General Lee with Cilldebeast in her Daisy Dukes and knotted shirt. Please, could someone clever make Dickdo and Boy Wonder into Bo and Luke, Cilldebeast into Daisy and Wideload Wayne into Boss Hogg ( perfect name).
1654907645608.png

• Haha
I stand corrected!! 🤪🤣😂😂
I actually have no idea what a 300 lb. - 400 lb. person's size is in person :unsure:. I'm not good at figuring out people's weight in person or in photos/videos to be honest :unsure:so if you say pushing 400, then we will go with that!! 😁:ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 I bet seeing her in person would be eye-opening after seeing all her altered images!
:m:m:m
Egads. Can you imagine seeing her at the grocery? And even more shocking, imagine a year from now. She already sits in chairs the way Wayne does, kind of leaning back in an awkward way. I just think she weighs a lot cuz her legs and arms look like tree stumps and those things are heavy! Not to mention her ass is ginormous.

• Haha
  • Sad
View attachment 1334250
These are my other furbabies :top is Finnegan,orange tabby is Louis and then we have out BellaView attachment 1334257( we have 4 dogs,3 cats,a bird and rabbit). Our Pesto (bird) got out of his cage last week and flew away for 2 hours…we were beside ourselves,then we heard “Pesto baby!” “Hey Pezzi” as he was talking to the other wild birds😂 He flew right to my hubby🥰
That’s a wonderful story. I bet you were so relieved! I can’t even imagine. Your Cats are beautiful. I had a cat named Finn once.

These are two of my 7 cockatiels, Willy and Scooter. Had them for almost 18 years. They don't have fur, but they are still my babies, lol.

Oh, and here is the next thing they will probably get to match the dock. Weight limit only 300 though.
Willy and Scooter are gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Let us not forget the giant pair of Pigs tight pants Sweet Girl was clothed in while vacuuming the RV. Looks like the good ol boy virus is now running it’s full course. 😂 Ha! Ha! Ha!
Moobs is trying to open housing for Autism! LMFAO! Because he is just so knowledgable on the subject? It will be the only soft place landing pad in Florida that will have all residents in backwards PJ’s, sitting on patio furniture with chocolate fingers. 😝That is what Fathering Autism gets you….Missing cushions and “behaviors”. Hooooow Niiice. 😜😈😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do they still have the Selfieworld open? I don't know how they're getting the funds for a new business if that's what this is. P's pyramid- ahem, I mean MLM, can't really be enough to support multiple businesses AND extravagant vacations can it?
I don't think it could be the vlogs either, their channel isn't that big compared to many others and I've heard YT has gotten more stingy with the ad revenue recently.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.