Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello fellow emet! It truly does suck when the kids are sick but like you I suck it up and do it. even if it means having red dry hands from washing them so much!
I think I am an emet too, not sure though. I have a huge phobia of seeing and hearing others throwing up to where I will actually run away until I think they are done. My 7.5 year old son hasn't thrown up before so we will see how I deal with that when it happens. I definitely won't make him stay outside! That is just awful of them.

I have chronic nausea due to hormones shifting so I am used to that feeling.

Reactions: 10
I think I am an emet too, not sure though. I have a huge phobia of seeing and hearing others throwing up to where I will actually run away until I think they are done. My 7.5 year old son hasn't thrown up before so we will see how I deal with that when it happens. I definitely won't make him stay outside! That is just awful of them.

I have chronic nausea due to hormones shifting so I am used to that feeling.
Yes I am the same way. If I hear it or see it then I am gone! Then comes the worrying if I was near them or touched anything they touched. I keep hand sanitizer on me at all times. I was so happy when they were able to make it to the bathroom and I didn't have to use a trashcan anymore. Like others have said there is absolutely no way I would have them outside at the pool. Priscilla and Asa are selfish terrible people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately.. the HUMPERS will love this photo...Abbie and her puppy..how cute. The reality... she is forced to spend the day outside in the Florida heat because they dont want to clean up after her in the house...she could care less about the dog and takes zero comfort in being by the dog.
The pool deck is probably 150 degrees. I just don’t get it

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It pains me they can't stop what they're doing and have a bathroom routine. She knows the sign for it, she seems to go into the bathroom right after she comes in from school..she does follow routine I don't get it.

I understand it takes a long time...we did it with 2 boys. I'm sorry the laziness of these people ....it's unbelievable...a heavy saturated adult diaper on her trying to get out of the pool... Then sit around in it outside...it hurts my heart.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
🤣 "Can you do sick tricks in your pool?" I can log roll off an inflatable barge, thanks.

Wait, didn't she also log roll down the slide? Did she do anything except log roll off of anything?

She's so dumb, maybe she thinks if you're doing your tricks while your child is vomiting...then yeah, it's a sick trick. Or if you're doing your tricks while your disabled, ill child is forced to lie on the concrete in the Florida heat because you are selfish and sick in the head...then yeah, it's a sick trick.
Her “sick tricks” were simply gravity. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It pains me they can't stop what they're doing and have a bathroom routine. She knows the sign for it, she seems to go into the bathroom right after she comes in from school..she does follow routine I don't get it.

I understand it takes a long time...we did it with 2 boys. I'm sorry the laziness of these people ....it's unbelievable...a heavy saturated adult diaper on her trying to get out of the pool... Then sit around in it outside...it hurts my heart.
She only goes into the bathroom when she wants to avoid someone or something, she doesn't seem to have a sign that means her diaper is soiled, you would think that would be an important sign to teach her. Also when she is in the pool with a soggy and loaded diaper, wouldn't all of her bodily fluids get into the pool?🤢 Poor Maverick, he was just shown in their last vlog drinking the water🙁😯🤢 Holy hell, maybe that is why sweet girl is sick🤔💡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes I am the same way. If I hear it or see it then I am gone! Then comes the worrying if I was near them or touched anything they touched. I keep hand sanitizer on me at all times. I was so happy when they were able to make it to the bathroom and I didn't have to use a trashcan anymore. Like others have said there is absolutely no way I would have them outside at the pool. Priscilla and Asa are selfish terrible people.
I am not good with myself vomiting and having to hear, see and smell others, puts me right over the edge. Like the Seinfeld episode, I rarely vomit and it is about every 15 years when I do. I have no fear of flying, but I fear sitting near anyone who gets airsick. I've always thought that they need an airsickness section so the rest of us can fly with less fear of flying in a giant, germ filled metal tube in the sky. I can't even look at movies, gifs etc that shows the "act".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Phone in hand, waiting on delivery of fast food, waiting on her witch to make her a Margarita. Yeah, that is what really matters in life. Assa got her all nice and shitfaced so she could do her pool tricks.

1653930994304.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She only goes into the bathroom when she wants to avoid someone or something, she doesn't seem to have a sign that means her diaper is soiled, you would think that would be an important sign to teach her. Also when she is in the pool with a soggy and loaded diaper, wouldn't all of her bodily fluids get into the pool?🤢 Poor Maverick, he was just shown in their last vlog drinking the water🙁😯🤢 Holy hell, maybe that is why sweet girl is sick🤔💡
I was wondering about vomit as well..supposedly they dont think it is as big a mess to vomit outside...do they just hose everything into the pool?? EWW...:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
duck ya'll, after two whole years my boy tested positive for Covid tonight. I tested him tonight after I noticed he was sounding super congested and his fever spiked from 99 to 101 in like an hour. It was the first test we have ever done, and that tit came up with two red lines in no time. It explains why he was super sleepy on Friday, and just not looking like he felt well all day today. ugh.
I’m so sorry. I hope it goes as easy as possible. You and your boy are in my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not good with myself vomiting and having to hear, see and smell others, puts me right over the edge. Like the Seinfeld episode, I rarely vomit and it is about every 15 years when I do. I have no fear of flying, but I fear sitting near anyone who gets airsick. I've always thought that they need an airsickness section so the rest of us can fly with less fear of flying in a giant, germ filled metal tube in the sky. I can't even look at movies, gifs etc that shows the "act".
It's weird because it has also been years for me since I have gotten sick (from food poisoning) but I still think about it all the time. I am very careful about food especially when eating out. I've never been on a plane I think I would be a giant mess since I always have to have a plan for a quick escape if something goes down. I also cannot stand seeing it in movies either. I think the scene from Stand By Me was one of the worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's weird because it has also been years for me since I have gotten sick (from food poisoning) but I still think about it all the time. I am very careful about food especially when eating out. I've never been on a plane I think I would be a giant mess since I always have to have a plan for a quick escape if something goes down. I also cannot stand seeing it in movies either. I think the scene from Stand By Me was one of the worst!
Don't ever watch Bridesmaids...LOL Especially the scene in the bridal boutique.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1304307View attachment 1304308

I can't believe she's showing herself like this. She doesn't see this and say "What have I done to myself?"
My son would be mortified if I had pictures like this all over the internet, and so would I. I could hear him now, I will nerver get a date with someone decent much less being invited into their home or family😂 My son is much older that the boy and happily married. But like I said the boy here has to know his friends have to be laughing behind his back. They don’t care what others perceive them as, they think they are cute and funny, but are nothing but a laughing stock humiliating their kids.. They remind me of someone renting a house in the sticks and hitting the lottery. Sad pathetic hollow unhappy people

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.