Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly! First off, even if she was 100 lbs soaking wet, she would still have that face! Plus, Man Meow actually enjoys having a decent conversation with a lady that can comprehend more than a drive thru menu. Manners are important as well. Personality is great, but who wants to spend the rest of their life with an illiterate, with an alcohol problem whom also chews food like a billy goat?
Not to mention zero interest or hobbies... no talents or skills. Conversations about food only go so far.

Even being able to suck start a Harley only gets you so far.

Hell she couldn't even keep the man she has. And had to get knocked up to get what she does have now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is from State Farm's site.

View attachment 1300505
We have USAA and they give good student discounts. Having three extra drivers in the house it helps. My son got his own insurance and gets deductions for good driver with Progressive. (He is done with his education and is 26)

Reactions: 10
They have her in a two piece?? Ugh. Poor thing. Her stomach is probably blistered with sunburn now

Keep telling yourself that, “Miss Drunk Debby I Could Steal Your Man”

And one humper looks pissed because the Pig didn’t do a cannonball when they placed an order
I dont even think that was a swimsuit..it looked like bra and shorts.. with pull ups showing... of course Asshat has no problem showing that. Imagine having to get her out of wet clothes sick like that... was the content really worth it??? Was it worth it for P to do her fake mother bit in the pool with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't believe how huge Abbie is when they showed her jumping into the pool onto Piggy. Her stomachs are huge and she has love handles. Poor girl. She's only 5 ft (if I remember correctly) and probably weighs at least 140-150 pounds. For someone so short, that is a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220530-111324_kindlephoto-171853725.png

Is she not allowed to lay down inside? Does she have to lay down on the concrete?? It breaks my heart.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
At one point in the pool, when Abs was squeezing the padoodles out of Prissass, the mother figure was close enough to her forehead to know she had a temp, she cut her eyes briefly toward Asswipe. I wonder how many changes of clothing was out there with them and how many times he hosed her off. Why did he stupidly film any of that. Maybe so we could have footage of the fool with the off the shoulder swimsuit. Boy Pirssass, you have so many apt nicknames. You lucky fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Both my kids just had the stomach bug. We have a deck and pool too but i didn't make my kids lay outside. They were in bed like normal sick children with buckets. One of them missed the bucket and went on the carpet but GUESS WHAT MAASSSSHOLES? I bleeping cleaned it. This angers me. I hope CPS is all over this. Abbie would be better off somewhere else. These people are trash

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1305549

Is she not allowed to lay down inside? Does she have to lay down on the concrete?? It breaks my heart.
Unfortunately.. the HUMPERS will love this photo...Abbie and her puppy..how cute. The reality... she is forced to spend the day outside in the Florida heat because they dont want to clean up after her in the house...she could care less about the dog and takes zero comfort in being by the dog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Shes on concrete. I wonder is Priscilla or Fat ass would lay down on the concrete all day

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not a mother, and even I know to take your kid inside and look after them. Giving them 7up, ginger ale, or flat soda.

To me, now that the drinking has come full time, and they can barely function as they did in the early days. This just feels to me that they feel less restricted, and therefore we are getting the real stuff.

Don't think they were, or any kind of parents in the first place. This is the real them. Hope the child services see this, because it's so unfair to Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm just dumbfounded by this treatment of Abbie. The foolishness by the pool for Priscilla instead of comforting Abbie, or Fatass lifting her fat head up from her phone for 5 minutes...

Seeing this today...made me sick to my stomach. This child needs to be comfortable, resting and have some electro lights, light food to get her strength back. We know the stomach flu can be very depleting.

I hope Priscilla gets it...bet She won't be forced to lay outside on the concrete and get hosed off like an animal.

• Heart
  • Angry
The thing is, if anyone were to point out that keeping your child outdoors in the sun and the heat while they're sick actually makes things a lot worse, you know Asshat would stick his chin up in defiance and stomp his stubby little feet.
He'd say something along the lines of:
"Do you honestly think I don't know how to take care of my own daughter? I've been living with and taking care of her for 17 years now. I think I know what I'm doing. Thank you. You can take your "advice" and shove it."

giphy (47).gif

giphy (10)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.