Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok- I dont know if this was posted earlier, but I just watched P's livestream from this afternoon. (in the car as they order fast food lol)
But anyway, Asa said it. Finally. "JSA thinks Abbie has gotten all she can from them, and we do too."
And there we have it from the horses mouth. They told him she wont be going into vocational/progressing, and he yanked her. No more speculation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Had to log in again, so I realized it is my one year Tattle-versary. Thank you Tattle Family for your warm welcome as I became disillusioned and upset by the family story that began teaching me more about autism and IDD. This has been a great way to learn from some fabulous parents and professionals, while sharing a little stress-relieving razz-ma-tazz!

Stop by the bar for some celebratory cake and a drink or two! With Cardinal gratitude. ❤
AD9A242A-CDE8-4AEE-ADFB-69B3D8258631.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Kimmied

VIP Member
Those Maassives are just plain gross. Tinkerhog, for the love of Pete, stop trying to be something and someone you can never be. It’s a bad look on you. Also, you realize those Huns won’t want you around when your fempire falls, right?

I’ve missed you guys. I’ve been reading here and there. I’ll try to make my broken wrist fall short. I am the youngest of seven and the only girl. My aunt and uncle adopted me when I was 4. Most of my brothers and their families came for my kids graduation. He is the last grandchild to go to university. My parents are staying with us for a while. My dad is beginning to be very forgetful so I had my mom stay. My dad loves my Guyguy and they were out on my balcony off of my room. My mom is everything Tinkerhog wishes she was. A true grand lady, dressed up, hair and makeup flawless ( except for the too skinny gene, we are loving opposites). We were a little worried about leaving my dad on the balcony with the baby. My dad’s grandfather built this house ( it’s triggered memories for him and thats why I wanted him to stay). Like the idiot I am, I pushed really hard on the railing and fell into a tree. My ankles have been rebuilt already so we are watching that, but my wrist will need fixing. I cracked my ulna straight through. Looking like Friday will be the day. Chemo saps the calcium out of you and I never took it seriously. I will from now on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Percillerpotamus is still reading the description of her products from the back of the bottle. But!! If you need any assistance on how to maneuver around a McDonalds parking lot to properly park and wait on your order, she is your go-to gurl. Beauty Guide…not so much. Big Mac guide….YAAAASSS!
Her mumbling about plastic straws, and coral reefs WHILE slamming what McD’s claims to be french fries is hysterical. Pig would not know a toxin if you squirted it directly in her drink…OH WAIT! 👀
Slurring on and on about drinking water and applying sunscreen when she just spent 72 hours drinking Malibu Rum from a bucket while frying her skin on her barge…Bitch Please….STFU!
1653483071634.gif
1653483162639.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This is sad.
Barefoot, hair a mess, held in place for her "diploma".
What does the diploma say?
Last year she got like the "Happy Woodchuck" or "Busy Bunny" certificate, or some such shit.
Its not her fault, but her parents make her look foolish all the time. Pisses me off.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 4.26.40 PM.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

bready

VIP Member
Wait, wait, I got one. Thread suggestion:

"Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

SinisterSenorita

It's true her feet are flat, no arch support, it effects her spine, her walk...everything. Asa always whines..."we pick our battles" well shoes, proper foot wear, foot support, using a toilet, these are basic necessities of life.

It's just too much work it's a bother to stay on it and teach Abbie....it's disgusting how little effort these two fatasses put in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Glowfish

Abbie graduating makes me want to cry because they are doing wrong by her in my opinion. The only thing I can think of that could be possible is JSA just told them straight that they can’t do much more.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
A huge THANK YOU to our fellow Tattler, @that1lady , for a fabulous new thread title. #124 guyth! WooooHeeeew!
Also…Welcome all you new Tattlers. Glad to see some fresh faces.😻
Tattle On! 😛
1653424568244.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

Seashellz

Chatty Member
I'm surprised that no one yet has addressed the big elephant in the room and no it's not P. The fact that Abbie is so accepting of these random women, and even bonding with a couple of them. Yet when it comes to her mom, she hits her, kicks her, pushes her, and the only time she wants to be close to her is to do a deep hugging stem. Says a lot about her egg donor.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Wow. I just watched her live where she talks about the school stating that they feel Abbie has got all she can from them. That is a huge gut punch to most parents and from my experience it means some big shit went down between them and the school regarding Abbie.

• Sad

KateK

VIP Member
OMG.. I cant believe how much I dislike these people.. to the point is it isn't healthy for me to watch their VLOGS because it causes so much anxiety. They want to do "real life things" for school.. they dont want to "do fake stuff"...you know...like doing laundry.

They are literally pretending she graduated from JSA... with zero progression. They are bragging about her going to restaurants..no doubt they are drugging her more.

The honking/manic laughing/slapping....I dont see how anyone could live with that... I really dont think I could..evidentally it went on for 2 days... they must be shoveling the sugar in.

Isaiah is doing autism crap for his internship... go do something else Isaiah... autism shouldn't be your life!!

I'm curious how much celebrating went on at JSA.. to get rid of the Massives..and lets face it...Abbie has to be one of the most difficult students they have.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
"When you realize the world isn't using your skincare yet..."

Bitch, YOU aren't using your skincare or ANY skincare!...The most you probably do is put baby oil on before you bake in the sun for hours. Who on earth in their right mind would buy skincare from someone who's skin looks like yours!!

• Heart
  • Haha

SinisterSenorita

Ok- I dont know if this was posted earlier, but I just watched P's livestream from this afternoon. (in the car as they order fast food lol)
But anyway, Asa said it. Finally. "JSA thinks Abbie has gotten all she can from them, and we do too."
And there we have it from the horses mouth. They told him she wont be going into vocational/progressing, and he yanked her. No more speculation.
Glorified day care.
These two idiots have not taken any learning tools given to them by any professional , ABA, the school, no one...the teachers expect practices and curriculum to be followed through at home..it continues the learning...but it doesn't happen and Abbie has to start over and over...and doesn't retain anything these professionals are trying to teach her...good for them for speaking up. There's nothing more they can do for Abbie Because nothing's being reinforced at home...ever.
These spaces are limited and these teachers can be helping with families who are wanting to put the time in to help their children .

I am sickened by these two

• Heart
  • Sad