Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barf, puke, upchuck…call it whatever has never bothered me. Having been ill a lot when I was younger, I never had an issue when my now 11 year old would get sick. Dogs vomit doesn’t gross me out either (we have 2). Just seeing it makes my wife puke

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Noir Fan
As are you!! 🤩 :love:

Anytime my son was sick my entire day/days revolved around making him comfortable inside the house. As a baby, I always held and snuggled him, and as a toddler as well if he permitted it. Like you, I let him call the shots.
Prior to middle and high school, he preferred being in the living room on the couch and only wanted one of the cats with him. Everything revolved around making him comfortable until he was well again. Even as a teenager, I was never far away from him and always checking on whether he needed more gatorade, ginger ale, crackers, soup, medication, or anything he needed until he was well again. That's what parents do, at least good ones and once again we saw ASSa and Big P as parental failures.

I am not going to lie that Abbie's behaviors (thru no fault of her own) annoy the hell out of me, but watching her in this vlog was hard. I felt so sorry for her. :cry: It broke my heart listening to her whimper. Knowing she had been throwing up and was not feeling well, and this was how they treated her??

WTF is wrong with these idiots keeping her outside in that heat?? Isaiah is included as an idiot this time, he should have known better and taken his sister inside. 🤬

Just when I think these boneheads can't possibly one-up themselves in terms of their pathetic parenting choices, they prove me wrong.
Abbie whimpering broke my heart. I wanted to pick her up and just rock her like a baby. I've never hated anyone as much as I did in that moment. It was inhumane treatment and as bad as it was it still wasn't bad enough to want CPS to take Abbie away from her parents. The chances would be high that she would be treated very badly - I hate to say it but she would fall between the cracks in the system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What really peed me off about this vlog was when A asked the birth person, "Is watermelon good for an upset stomach?" and Fatcilla reluctantly look up from her phone and said "I don't know" ! and couldn't give a shite! Wow, just WOW!😯
WHAT. DOES. THE. MOTHER. DO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Abbie whimpering broke my heart. I wanted to pick her up and just rock her like a baby. I've never hated anyone as much as I did in that moment. It was inhumane treatment and as bad as it was it still wasn't bad enough to want CPS to take Abbie away from her parents. The chances would be high that she would be treated very badly - I hate to say it but she would fall between the cracks in the system.
Me too. I felt so so bad for her. It was definitely inhumane. All Asshat was thinking about was if she throws up, it'll be easier to clean because he can just use the hose. Only thinking of himself, as usual.
The fact that she was feeling that crappy and then he decides it's a good idea to make adult beverages and get sauced is definitely concerning and as I said before, I hope their CPS case worker makes a note of that. What baffles me even more is that he said, twice, that Isaiah was out with friends and would be gone for the evening. Shouldn't that be another reason for you and Miss Ma'am NOT to get drunk??? As you two are the only ones home to watch her and take care of her??

Poor Abbie. She was just so miserable. Whimpering and shaking because she felt like tit, her parents were doing nothing to help her aside from saying "Oh, sweet girl." and keeping her outdoors in the sun and the heat.

Asshat kept talking as if being out in the sun was GOOD for her. In what world?? Not unless she was a newborn baby with jaundice. Even then, you'd have her indoors by a window so she could be in the air conditioning.

Assa Maassive, you're a piece of tit. You only care about the vlog and money. Go ahead and prove you read here by addressing people's concerns about keeping a sick Abbie in the backyard in the sun and heat. Oh, and see if you can do it without calling one of your subscribers a witch or telling them to get bent. I'm sure your youtube guy will tell you it's a very bad idea to interact that way with your viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Barf, puke, upchuck…call it whatever has never bothered me. Having been ill a lot when I was younger, I never had an issue when my now 11 year old would get sick. Dogs vomit doesn’t gross me out either (we have 2). Just seeing it makes my wife puke
I’m like that with my own “stuff” lol if I see others I can’t stomach it,unless it’s a child’s,otherwise it turns my stomach lol

Reactions: 7
And wears cheap ass earrings, they become her.
Those damn sparkly cattle tags!😹 They do become her. 😹 I wonder if Bo Stegall told her and her mangy ass hair to sit and spin on that red curling wand? 🤔 It has been a hot minute since she squealed out his name on a Live. 🐷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Y’all ever hear the saying, For every Jack there is a Jill? The beast is lucky ASF she has Moobie. She is lucky that he is as petty as she is…..a fraction of a man. Not many men I know prance around with a camera in hand, filming and promoting the ridiculous embarrassment that is Pigciller Maass. All for social media. While their child is sick no less.
This ME, ME, ME ….PROMOTE ME…LOOK AT ME…WHAT ABOUT ME…mentality is one of the most off putting personality traits I have witnessed in another human being. They should both be embarrassed. Man Meow would have snatched my ass up long ago with all this social media tit. Always on the phone. Taking selfies…Too “busy” to clean and cook. If I looked like Pig, like it or not, he would definitely set me straight. He sure as hell would not be posting my fat ass log rolling off of a pool barge. It would be more like…
For every sale Meow makes, she will be swim 3 laps and be awarded one bite of salad. 😹 LOL!
And all I can say to that is…Thank You God!❤
PS. “ Suck start a Harley” has made my day. Thank you! 😜
👏👏👏👏👏👏🌹 well said

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw the short vlog he put out today. Got a free electric bike for his Dad for Fathers. Just for featuring it on his channel. He contacted them for it and got it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just saw the short vlog he put out today. Got a free electric bike for his Dad for Fathers. Just for featuring it on his channel. He contacted them for it and got it.
I bought this ebike for my husband as a big thank you for all his hard work helping me clear out my mom’s condo. The second photo is how it looks in the YouTube video (that’s not my husband) . P.S. It wasn’t free, like Asa’s.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bruce looked cute riding his bike lol. And he actually PEDALS, and only used assist part of the time.
I have never seen Asa or Isaiah pedal theirs. Too lazy I guess.

And I think Donna may be back in a hospital or rehab. She hasnt been around in ages, and Asa said that Bruce "went to see Donna"- odd wording if he were just swinging by their house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Bruce looked cute riding his bike lol. And he actually PEDALS, and only used assist part of the time.
I have never seen Asa or Isaiah pedal theirs. Too lazy I guess.

And I think Donna may be back in a hospital or rehab. She hasnt been around in ages, and Asa said that Bruce "went to see Donna"- odd wording if he were just swinging by their house.
I thought so too. I am glad his Dad got the bike. Even if it was free. He will make use of it for sure. I like him.

• Heart
Man…he looks rough!!!!

Assache you bleeping hole, you should be looking after your daughter, not put her in the sun. God you are both useless parents. I guess drinking before thinking right? Your drinking is really bad now, worse even.

Why can't you let Abbie have some space, get her comfortable inside, go inside yourselves so you don't end up looking like bacon strips. For duck sake. I have no words, and I apologise for swearing and the anger. They just piss me off. I didn't need to watch the video, but from the other tattlers and the video thumbnail.

Sorry if I have offended my fellow Tattlers
Put her in the air conditioned shack and leave the door open so they can still see her

Reactions: 14
Me too. I felt so so bad for her. It was definitely inhumane. All Asshat was thinking about was if she throws up, it'll be easier to clean because he can just use the hose. Only thinking of himself, as usual.
The fact that she was feeling that crappy and then he decides it's a good idea to make adult beverages and get sauced is definitely concerning and as I said before, I hope their CPS case worker makes a note of that. What baffles me even more is that he said, twice, that Isaiah was out with friends and would be gone for the evening. Shouldn't that be another reason for you and Miss Ma'am NOT to get drunk??? As you two are the only ones home to watch her and take care of her??

Poor Abbie. She was just so miserable. Whimpering and shaking because she felt like tit, her parents were doing nothing to help her aside from saying "Oh, sweet girl." and keeping her outdoors in the sun and the heat.

Asshat kept talking as if being out in the sun was GOOD for her. In what world?? Not unless she was a newborn baby with jaundice. Even then, you'd have her indoors by a window so she could be in the air conditioning.

Assa Maassive, you're a piece of tit. You only care about the vlog and money. Go ahead and prove you read here by addressing people's concerns about keeping a sick Abbie in the backyard in the sun and heat. Oh, and see if you can do it without calling one of your subscribers a witch or telling them to get bent. I'm sure your youtube guy will tell you it's a very bad idea to interact that way with your viewers.
This video alone would warrant a cps check. Sick. Forced to sit in at least 90 degree heat, laying on concrete. Drunk parents.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.