Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention zero interest or hobbies... no talents or skills. Conversations about food only go so far.

Even being able to suck start a Harley only gets you so far.

Hell she couldn't even keep the man she has. And had to get knocked up to get what she does have now.
Y’all ever hear the saying, For every Jack there is a Jill? The beast is lucky ASF she has Moobie. She is lucky that he is as petty as she is…..a fraction of a man. Not many men I know prance around with a camera in hand, filming and promoting the ridiculous embarrassment that is Pigciller Maass. All for social media. While their child is sick no less.
This ME, ME, ME ….PROMOTE ME…LOOK AT ME…WHAT ABOUT ME…mentality is one of the most off putting personality traits I have witnessed in another human being. They should both be embarrassed. Man Meow would have snatched my ass up long ago with all this social media tit. Always on the phone. Taking selfies…Too “busy” to clean and cook. If I looked like Pig, like it or not, he would definitely set me straight. He sure as hell would not be posting my fat ass log rolling off of a pool barge. It would be more like…
For every sale Meow makes, she will be swim 3 laps and be awarded one bite of salad. 😹 LOL!
And all I can say to that is…Thank You God!❤
PS. “ Suck start a Harley” has made my day. Thank you! 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Covid day 2 over here and my kid is still NOT outside in the heat or the pool. He is certainly NOT laying on hot ass concrete. These people really are crappy parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
More comments following her “steal your man” retort. 🙄🙄🙄 She completely ignores the health comment. And if Asa really loved her he wouldn’t exploit her along with Abbie; he’d protect her.
8370810E-3E03-4DB2-B844-924BE1B40612.jpeg
CAF8A8F8-B4EA-4550-A5A1-FE384C6E8FB6.jpeg
588E1868-BAA7-4871-9377-099155C8A9E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
More comments following her “steal your man” retort. 🙄🙄🙄 She completely ignores the health comment. And if Asa really loved her he wouldn’t exploit her along with Abbie; he’d protect her.View attachment 1305775View attachment 1305778View attachment 1305792
🤣 "Can you do sick tricks in your pool?" I can log roll off an inflatable barge, thanks.

Wait, didn't she also log roll down the slide? Did she do anything except log roll off of anything?

She's so dumb, maybe she thinks if you're doing your tricks while your child is vomiting...then yeah, it's a sick trick. Or if you're doing your tricks while your disabled, ill child is forced to lie on the concrete in the Florida heat because you are selfish and sick in the head...then yeah, it's a sick trick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I shouldn't be surprised how slimy Slimelife is but scrolling through Dipstick Mama's Facebook page I came across this posted from yesterday and damn, this is mega slimy.

Screenshot_20220530-114546~3.png

What are they implying? Did she fall? Was she punched?
Amber TURD should have claimed she used Slimelife's Morgue makeup for her defense!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Okay I'm just going to put this out there, everyone says that Abbie is playing the drums when she raises both her arms like that. Why the drums, from day one it has always looked to me that she was mimicking a monkey or an ape🦍 Also with all that slapping on her thigh, she's got to have constant bruises.
I call that one the primate stim;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, I hope poor Abbie feels better soon along with any of you tattlers that are feeling physically or mentally unwell.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
LMFAO! witch is deluded! What personality?!
It's not her personality that's going to steal your man, it's her booziness, everyone knows the drunk girls put out... ask Asa, that's how he ended up in this situation 😉😉😀

Oh Lord, the way these humpers responded to Abbie's stomach flu, as if she was just diagnosed with a terminal illness. I am in no way religious, but if I was, there is no way I would have my friends wasting prayers because my tummy is upset. I will leave you with some of their comments, not sure if I will post again before my surgery, I still have so much to get ready. At least I will have lots of time to catch up after👍👏👏 the last image is for meowmeow😹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's not her personality that's going to steal your man, it's her booziness, everyone knows the drunk girls put out... ask Asa, that's how he ended up in this situation 😉😉😀

Oh Lord, the way these humpers responded to Abbie's stomach flu, as if she was just diagnosed with a terminal illness. I am in no way religious, but if I was, there is no way I would have my friends wasting prayers because my tummy is upset. I will leave you with some of their comments, not sure if I will post again before my surgery, I still have so much to get ready. At least I will have lots of time to catch up after👍👏👏 the last image is for meowmeow😹
It's monkey bongos for me! Wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery. May the force be with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really can’t with these people! Why should Cillagorilla (thanks for the new nickname,😂) demand all present in the house, be within eyeshot?
If Abs is unwell, surely any right minded parent would move the breezeway couch around, let Abbie lie down on there, Arse can still see her, or shock, horror, open the god damn french doors, shut the laundry door, put some sort of barricade up on the stairs to kitchen, and let Abbie chill out watching tv!,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Wishing you successful surgery and recovery, @Seashellz. And that cat paw gimmick is a hoot! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember when my young kids were sick (a few decades ago), I would also try to snuggle and pamper them. They wanted no part of it and only wanted to be left alone. I preferred solitude also, back in the day, when I had bad hormonal migraines. We all have ways to handle sick times, but I can agree that ninety degree heat, lying on concrete is not one of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
More comments following her “steal your man” retort. 🙄🙄🙄 She completely ignores the health comment. And if Asa really loved her he wouldn’t exploit her along with Abbie; he’d protect her.View attachment 1305775View attachment 1305778View attachment 1305792
I am of the mindset that either Isaiah or Asa wrote the snarky retorts. It was probably one of their ideas about the pool tricks too. I honestly think A&P’s maturity was stunted by the shotgun marriage. Where is Asa’s mom when you need her? I bet she would have Abbie inside in the cool house, and cleaning up after her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
My apologies if anyone posted earlier, but look at the highlighted part. As if she had ANYTHING to do with caring for, cleaning, or settling Abbie.
Nope. She just guzzled more booze while Asa got Abbie squared away. She couldn’t stay on without him deleting comments.
E0AEA068-E8FA-411E-AE40-F4DB96F60D28.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My apologies if anyone posted earlier, but look at the highlighted part. As if she had ANYTHING to do with caring for, cleaning, or settling Abbie.
Nope. She just guzzled more booze while Asa got Abbie squared away. She couldn’t stay on without him deleting comments.View attachment 1306140
Kills me the way she scrunches her mouth to hide her massive jowls... she utilizes every trick in the book... then appears on her lives in all her obese glory in a bikini...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You are a rock star!!
@Noir Fan
As are you!! 🤩 :love:

I remember when my young kids were sick (a few decades ago), I would also try to snuggle and pamper them. They wanted no part of it and only wanted to be left alone. I preferred solitude also, back in the day, when I had bad hormonal migraines. We all have ways to handle sick times, but I can agree that ninety degree heat, lying on concrete is not one of them.
Anytime my son was sick my entire day/days revolved around making him comfortable inside the house. As a baby, I always held and snuggled him, and as a toddler as well if he permitted it. Like you, I let him call the shots.
Prior to middle and high school, he preferred being in the living room on the couch and only wanted one of the cats with him. Everything revolved around making him comfortable until he was well again. Even as a teenager, I was never far away from him and always checking on whether he needed more gatorade, ginger ale, crackers, soup, medication, or anything he needed until he was well again. That's what parents do, at least good ones and once again we saw ASSa and Big P as parental failures.

I am not going to lie that Abbie's behaviors (thru no fault of her own) annoy the hell out of me, but watching her in this vlog was hard. I felt so sorry for her. :cry: It broke my heart listening to her whimper. Knowing she had been throwing up and was not feeling well, and this was how they treated her??

WTF is wrong with these idiots keeping her outside in that heat?? Isaiah is included as an idiot this time, he should have known better and taken his sister inside. 🤬

Just when I think these boneheads can't possibly one-up themselves in terms of their pathetic parenting choices, they prove me wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I am an emetophobe...a literal phobia of vomiting. I could probably write a thesis on every type of germ/food/virus that causes vomiting.

What I am now curious about is if Asa and P catch Abbie's bug. Something like that swept through my husband's side of the family (20 of us in all) the day after Christmas. I've never in my life been more miserable. I didn't/couldn't leave the bathroom floor for 24 hrs. The stomach pain was unbelievable.

I keep Zofran/Phenergan on hand at all times just in case. Phenergan is the best because it takes away the nausea AND knocks you out. I HATE THROWING UP.

But even with a severe phobia, you bet your bottom dollar I am rubbing my kid's backs when they are hunched over their toilets trying to throw up, or holding waste baskets in front of them, washing their clothes/sheets, monitoring their fluid intake. Because that's what a parent does.
Hello fellow emet! It truly does suck when the kids are sick but like you I suck it up and do it. even if it means having red dry hands from washing them so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.