Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge THANK YOU to our fellow Tattler, @that1lady , for a fabulous new thread title. #124 guyth! WooooHeeeew!
Also…Welcome all you new Tattlers. Glad to see some fresh faces.😻
Tattle On! 😛
1653424568244.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This is sad.
Barefoot, hair a mess, held in place for her "diploma".
What does the diploma say?
Last year she got like the "Happy Woodchuck" or "Busy Bunny" certificate, or some such tit.
Its not her fault, but her parents make her look foolish all the time. Pisses me off.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 4.26.40 PM.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
This is sad.
Last year she got like the "Happy Woodchuck" or "Busy Bunny" certificate, or some such tit.
Its not her fault, but her parents make her look foolish all the time. Pisses me off.

View attachment 1291875
Abbie's feet are completely flat and the arch of her feet fall inwards. This poor girl has zero muscle tone.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
It's true her feet are flat, no arch support, it effects her spine, her walk...everything. Asa always whines..."we pick our battles" well shoes, proper foot wear, foot support, using a toilet, these are basic necessities of life.

It's just too much work it's a bother to stay on it and teach Abbie....it's disgusting how little effort these two fatasses put in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Is it me, or does her feet look swollen and red? Poor kid.

It's true her feet are flat, no arch support, it effects her spine, her walk...everything. Asa always whines..."we pick our battles" well shoes, proper foot wear, foot support, using a toilet, these are basic necessities of life.

It's just too much work it's a bother to stay on it and teach Abbie....it's disgusting how little effort these two fatasses put in.
Wouldn't a physiotherapist suggest her having feet support? That would mean Assache and Pigrilla didn't want them, or Pigrilla whined because the shoes weren't cute or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is it me, or does her feet look swollen and red? Poor kid.

Wouldn't a physiotherapist suggest her having feet support? That would mean Assache and Pigrilla didn't want them, or Pigrilla whined because the shoes weren't cute or something.

My son has feet like Abbie and we've never even been referred to or seen a physiotherapist. He's always worn shoes with arch support though, but this year I got him some skater type shoes. Going to pick up some arch supports next time I see them! My hubby also has some pretty flat looking feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2022-05-24 4.26.40 PM.png

I love how these dumbasses are screaming 'wear a mask', yet look at the Miss Thang on the right. She's not even wearing it correctly!
I see that soooo often.
If you're not going to even bother to wear yours correctly then stay silent at everyone else about wearing one.
Abbie really does look like a hot mess but at least her loving birth person curled her hair for this special occasion.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ugh. I will forever be baffled by P wearing a bikini! I am slim and don't even feel comfortable in one. I guess I just have low self esteem though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Today's vlog
Why do they allow her to hang all over random people they met online it’s absolutely crazy. SHE’S TOO BIG TO BE HANGING ON PEOPLE, SHE’S TOO BIG TO BE WRESTLING WITH GROWN ASS MEN! JUST STOP

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
My gawd.
Im so sick of them talking about "accepting Abbie". They both wasted time I'll never get back, thanking the hons over and over for "accepting Abbie and our family." For people who claim shes a typical teen, they sure seem surprised when people "accept" her.
And hey- we'll see the hons on the Honking Across America Tour Part Deux. Asa said they are traveling with them. WTF?! LOL
Finally, during her "thanks friends" speech, she said: "Well, you all knew us as parents to Abbie first, so that helped."
In other words, yep- they are humpers who signed up, and now they're living the dream as P's besties.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ugh. I will forever be baffled by P wearing a bikini! I am slim and don't even feel comfortable in one. I guess I just have low self esteem though.
I agree, most women I know over 40 with a decent shape won’t wear a bikini. Who told P that was a good look on her? Look in a mirror P. She is delusional if she thinks she is cute in that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A finally admitted that Abbie will never grow up.
Yup.
This was just his lie for today.
It always changes back and forth to match whatever narrative he's pushing on a particular day.
Abbie will be back to being a typical teenager in the next vlog.
😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This is sad.

View attachment 1291875
Abbie's feet look red and swollen did she get too much pool time or maybe more sodium than normal... wait a sec, how could she possibly have more sodium than normal. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Whimsical said:
Not me. After I shook my head a few times in disbelief my inner snark took over.
It's all a true representation of sweet girl, from the expression to the words on the sign next to her face.
What I saw first and foremost is that her eye looks just like Big P and Isaiah's...👀
I find it odd he would hand us something like this on a silver platter to be honest. :unsure:

Aw tit, You made me laugh lady!
The boy with his head in his hands really completes the total look!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My gawd.
Im so sick of them talking about "accepting Abbie". They both wasted time I'll never get back, thanking the hons over and over for "accepting Abbie and our family." For people who claim shes a typical teen, they sure seem surprised when people "accept" her.
And hey- we'll see the hons on the Honking Across America Tour Part Deux. Asa said they are traveling with them. WTF?! LOL
Finally, during her "thanks friends" speech, she said: "Well, you all knew us as parents to Abbie first, so that helped."
In other words, yep- they are humpers who signed up, and now they're living the dream as P's besties.
Don't you just love when drunks try serious conversation? Now slide baby slide...dippty dip now slur baby slur, now lisp...lisp.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Kudos to them.
Today's vlog
What a bunch of hogwash, pun intended. Fools loose friends because they are jerks, not because they have a child with a disability.
I must point out the positive and comment on how two of the "friends"connected and spend time with Abbie, both in the pool and on the sofa. Very nice. Kudos to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.