Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays vlog and all her stupid trick lives today show where their priorities lay....and it certainly isnt with their daughter. I asked on her live where Abbie was during all of that and she replied that she was laying on the patio couch behind them....ok...i accepted that one. Then in the next live they are trying to get P to sit on a chair so they an pull it back into the pool while she is sitting on it all while poor Abbie is totally crying and so upset....after a little bit she finally says ok I should go get her....she needs a snack!!!!

Whenever my kids were sick we always just cuddled on the couch and watched tv or movies....but nooooo....P is too focused on getting sales to get that bleeping promotion to pay any attention to her sick kid. And Asa and Isaiah were no better...they were all into helping P do her stupid tricks. Im so pissed from watching all that nonsense that i actually had to come on here and vent for the first time.......
Sounds like people were requesting ways for her to drown…..😂

🤣 "Can you do sick tricks in your pool?" I can log roll off an inflatable barge, thanks.

Wait, didn't she also log roll down the slide? Did she do anything except log roll off of anything?

She's so dumb, maybe she thinks if you're doing your tricks while your child is vomiting...then yeah, it's a sick trick. Or if you're doing your tricks while your disabled, ill child is forced to lie on the concrete in the Florida heat because you are selfish and sick in the head...then yeah, it's a sick trick.
She should of said to P “Can you still barely fit your fat a$$ into a canoe while your husband films you wiping out and unable to get up on your own?”…

I shouldn't be surprised how slimy Slimelife is but scrolling through Dipstick Mama's Facebook page I came across this posted from yesterday and damn, this is mega slimy.

View attachment 1305835

What are they implying? Did she fall? Was she punched?
Amber TURD should have claimed she used Slimelife's Morgue makeup for her defense!
Where was she when Amber Heard needed a witness on what make up to use to cover “bruises”. They would have a lot in common..both are delusional liars

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bruce looked cute riding his bike lol. And he actually PEDALS, and only used assist part of the time.
I have never seen Asa or Isaiah pedal theirs. Too lazy I guess.

And I think Donna may be back in a hospital or rehab. She hasnt been around in ages, and Asa said that Bruce "went to see Donna"- odd wording if he were just swinging by their house.
I’m wondering if she is in assisted living. Sad. She seems like a very nice lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like that 105 lost found its way to the arms and thighs….105 per extremity 🫣

Me too. I felt so so bad for her. It was definitely inhumane. All Asshat was thinking about was if she throws up, it'll be easier to clean because he can just use the hose. Only thinking of himself, as usual.
The fact that she was feeling that crappy and then he decides it's a good idea to make adult beverages and get sauced is definitely concerning and as I said before, I hope their CPS case worker makes a note of that. What baffles me even more is that he said, twice, that Isaiah was out with friends and would be gone for the evening. Shouldn't that be another reason for you and Miss Ma'am NOT to get drunk??? As you two are the only ones home to watch her and take care of her??

Poor Abbie. She was just so miserable. Whimpering and shaking because she felt like tit, her parents were doing nothing to help her aside from saying "Oh, sweet girl." and keeping her outdoors in the sun and the heat.

Asshat kept talking as if being out in the sun was GOOD for her. In what world?? Not unless she was a newborn baby with jaundice. Even then, you'd have her indoors by a window so she could be in the air conditioning.

Assa Maassive, you're a piece of tit. You only care about the vlog and money. Go ahead and prove you read here by addressing people's concerns about keeping a sick Abbie in the backyard in the sun and heat. Oh, and see if you can do it without calling one of your subscribers a witch or telling them to get bent. I'm sure your youtube guy will tell you it's a very bad idea to interact that way with your viewers.
This would be a great time to have video of his mother and stepfather watching this vlog and get their opinions,especially his step dad who is a PA. Explains a lot of why they seem to keep their distance

• Heart
Had to log in again, so I realized it is my one year Tattle-versary. Thank you Tattle Family for your warm welcome as I became disillusioned and upset by the family story that began teaching me more about autism and IDD. This has been a great way to learn from some fabulous parents and professionals, while sharing a little stress-relieving razz-ma-tazz!

Stop by the bar for some celebratory cake and a drink or two! With Cardinal gratitude. ❤
AD9A242A-CDE8-4AEE-ADFB-69B3D8258631.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Daft as it sounds, she could have sun stroke n their solution is more heat and sun.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
These people really ought to be more careful about what they post! I can't believe they think it's acceptable to post about keeping their child outside in the heat when they are ill and clearly have a temperature. If that's not bad enough instead of caring for your child and making sure she is comfortable they film themselves doing 'sick tricks'. They have the common sense and maturity of a 5 year old. It was so sad seeing Abbie so poorly and the maassholes not giving a single tit.

On a side note, I'm totally up for Big P to make a fool of herself flopping into the pool in different ways (I pissed myself laughing!) just maybe don't do it when you should be being a mother. The woman can barely move. How is she not embarrassed by the whole thing? The chub rub on those legs has got to hurt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I looked on the kind of hysterical laughing Abbie was doing a few vlogs ago. One of the causes could be exhaustion, maybe caused by her upcoming illness.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I looked on the kind of hysterical laughing Abbie was doing a few vlogs ago. One of the causes could be exhaustion, maybe caused by her upcoming illness.
I don't think the hysterical laughter means what Asshat and P try to play it off as for the HUMPERS...like she is having the best time. I agree.. I think she is overly tired, hurting, overly stimulated... and most likely a meltdown is coming soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
These people really ought to be more careful about what they post! I can't believe they think it's acceptable to post about keeping their child outside in the heat when they are ill and clearly have a temperature. If that's not bad enough instead of caring for your child and making sure she is comfortable they film themselves doing 'sick tricks'. They have the common sense and maturity of a 5 year old. It was so sad seeing Abbie so poorly and the maassholes not giving a single tit.

On a side note, I'm totally up for Big P to make a fool of herself flopping into the pool in different ways (I pissed myself laughing!) just maybe don't do it when you should be being a mother. The woman can barely move. How is she not embarrassed by the whole thing? The chub rub on those legs has got to hurt.
During her brief Memorial Day Live (or video), Big P left her office and hobbled through the house with a limp. Watching her take those three steps was horrible. She definitely pulled “all the things” doing her sick pool tricks. How foolish. Best comment during the tricks was AssA stating her stride across the pool deck, AKA the chub rub shuffle, was a dainty run. I have never seen more people run around a pool than this family.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
During her brief Memorial Day Live (or video), Big P left her office and hobbled through the house with a limp. Watching her take those three steps was horrible. She definitely pulled “all the things” doing her sick pool tricks. How foolish. Best comment during the tricks was AssA stating her stride across the pool deck, AKA the chub rub shuffle, was a dainty run. I have never seen more people run around a pool than this family.
Omg, that part made me laugh! I am ashamed to admit that I need new pants now.

• Haha
He's ridiculous. For example, on that Linkedin page he created. He said he will have his BCBA before he graduates App.
You have to have a freaking masters, plus many clinical supervised hours. When he graduates with his BA, he can take a test to be an RBT like Summer and Becca are now. Thats why Becca and Summer want their masters- a tech is frankly like a nurses aid in a nursing home. I dont think you even need college to be an RBT.
But noooooooooo....the great gifted wonder boy can have what takes everyone else 6 years to have, in just 3 years, with no training or education.
Unbelievable LOL
You are exactly right. He will not graduate with a BCBA with just a bachelors degree. He must do a Master’s program with hundreds and hundreds of supervised hours. I know because my daughter did it and it isn’t easy. They can fool some of the people some of the time but not everyone! It’s unbelievable!

Keeping Abbie out in that Florida heat so she can throw up outside and they can hose it off really really shows what awful people they are.
He mentioned several times about having to go to the ER and get her rehydrated when she's sick. He wasn't lying when he said he only shows what he wants us to see on the vlogs. This is the 1st time I've heard of it.
ER or not, the alcohol must flow!!!
I wonder how often she has presented at the ER.
Oh...and watermelon for nausea and vomiting? Then Gaysiahas extremely intelligent interjection so he could use the big fancy word, acidic.
He has no more clue than the Hambeasts about how to nurse a sick vomiting child.
But at least he said something other than what the big fat birth person said which was "I don't know".
Who keeps their vomiting child out in the hot sun allllll day?
Let me know.
Despicable-all of them! How can anyone who has been vomiting and feeling terrible be made to feel any better outside-in the hot Florida sun-in a bathing suit-in a pool or made to lay on a lounger outside? How awful! I had the stomach bug last month and I can tell you, all I craved was my bed, especially laying on the bathroom floor all night! I felt so sorry for Abbie! Yes, is it difficult to help a severely disabled person who is vomiting? I’m sure it must be but keeping them outside to make your life easier while you throw down margaritas is not the answer-EVER!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You are exactly right. He will not graduate with a BCBA with just a bachelors degree. He must do a Master’s program with hundreds and hundreds of supervised hours. I know because my daughter did it and it isn’t easy. They can fool some of the people some of the time but not everyone! It’s unbelievable!

Despicable-all of them! How can anyone who has been vomiting and feeling terrible be made to feel any better outside-in the hot Florida sun-in a bathing suit-in a pool or made to lay on a lounger outside? How awful! I had the stomach bug last month and I can tell you, all I craved was my bed, especially laying on the bathroom floor all night! I felt so sorry for Abbie! Yes, is it difficult to help a severely disabled person who is vomiting? I’m sure it must be but keeping them outside to make your life easier while you throw down margaritas is not the answer-EVER!
I can tell when my kiddo is about to puke. He does a little gagging face before the big event. We are usually able to assist him getting to the bathroom or otherwise acceptable puke container. Recently it was the bathroom sink. I'd never suit him up and have him spend the day out in the heat when he feels like tit. I treat him like a damn human being. Are their asses kept outside when they are hung over from the previous nights' binge session??

• Heart
  • Sad

I just watched the vlog with the trick pony… Did I hear correctly them telling Maverick to not drink the pool water! Buts it’s ok to let Abby drink ocean water after being advised against it only to make a vlog and broadcast what the outcome of that was to the world! Something seriously wrong with these people. They are vile..

• Angry
Me too. I felt so so bad for her. It was definitely inhumane. All Asshat was thinking about was if she throws up, it'll be easier to clean because he can just use the hose. Only thinking of himself, as usual.
The fact that she was feeling that crappy and then he decides it's a good idea to make adult beverages and get sauced is definitely concerning and as I said before, I hope their CPS case worker makes a note of that. What baffles me even more is that he said, twice, that Isaiah was out with friends and would be gone for the evening. Shouldn't that be another reason for you and Miss Ma'am NOT to get drunk??? As you two are the only ones home to watch her and take care of her??

Poor Abbie. She was just so miserable. Whimpering and shaking because she felt like tit, her parents were doing nothing to help her aside from saying "Oh, sweet girl." and keeping her outdoors in the sun and the heat.

Asshat kept talking as if being out in the sun was GOOD for her. In what world?? Not unless she was a newborn baby with jaundice. Even then, you'd have her indoors by a window so she could be in the air conditioning.

Assa Maassive, you're a piece of tit. You only care about the vlog and money. Go ahead and prove you read here by addressing people's concerns about keeping a sick Abbie in the backyard in the sun and heat. Oh, and see if you can do it without calling one of your subscribers a witch or telling them to get bent. I'm sure your youtube guy will tell you it's a very bad idea to interact that way with your viewers.
I got the feeling that Assa was not happy that Isaiah was out with friends. He felt like he should be home so his parents could do as they please. I hope Isaiah didn't have hell to play for being young, foot loose and has friends.

I can tell when my kiddo is about to puke. He does a little gagging face before the big event. We are usually able to assist him getting to the bathroom or otherwise acceptable puke container. Recently it was the bathroom sink. I'd never suit him up and have him spend the day out in the heat when he feels like tit. I treat him like a damn human being. Are their asses kept outside when they are hung over from the previous nights' binge session??
How are you ? I'm sorry you're son contacted Covid . You are in my thoughts .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.