Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some of us struggle with weight issues but for crying out loud, who the duck put themselves out there the way Pig is doing and not have an ounce of dignity. Is the almighty dollar more important than conducting yourself in a more dignified manner? They really are just the bottom of the trash barrel. I am amazed at how many of their followers find them to be endearing in any way. It says a lot about who follows them and I am sure there are some pretty heavy women who are living vicariously through the Beast. Look at her team who originally came to her through FA. All of them are a bunch of weirdos. But the #1 weirdo, creepy ass is Assa.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I noticed too she had zero interest in Abbie being sick. Why force Abbie into the pool if they think she has a stomach ache? They never put her health and welfare over eating and boozing it up.

She is so disgusting. Obviously can’t help making a fool of herself.
They must have seen those popup docs on Below Deck. They use them on there all the time and I remember him saying they watch that show.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, thats what I mean- he wont show her being hooked up to an IV, no way.
And, honestly, nor should he. Ever.

It's an awful, terrible experience for a child who doesn't understand. It's horrific to witness. My child and I literally have medical PTSD from it.
And once the cannula is in place, sometimes the child has to be physically restrained in some way so they don't pull it out.

Not showing her actively getting an IV or being hooked up to one is probably the only decent thing he's done in terms of exploiting Abbie.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am an emetophobe...a literal phobia of vomiting. I could probably write a thesis on every type of germ/food/virus that causes vomiting.

What I am now curious about is if Asa and P catch Abbie's bug. Something like that swept through my husband's side of the family (20 of us in all) the day after Christmas. I've never in my life been more miserable. I didn't/couldn't leave the bathroom floor for 24 hrs. The stomach pain was unbelievable.

I keep Zofran/Phenergan on hand at all times just in case. Phenergan is the best because it takes away the nausea AND knocks you out. I HATE THROWING UP.

But even with a severe phobia, you bet your bottom dollar I am rubbing my kid's backs when they are hunched over their toilets trying to throw up, or holding waste baskets in front of them, washing their clothes/sheets, monitoring their fluid intake. Because that's what a parent does.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve got a sinus infection and a migraine. If no one else looks tonight, I will go searching tomorrow. I don’t know that he’s ever shown treatment, because that would show how she doesn’t cooperate with anything, after saying how good she does.
He's shown her getting treated at the doctor quite a few times, including one where he basically had to wrestle her onto the exam table and then jump-cut to afterward.

The duck? What kind of bleeping middle-school nonsense...? Why would "I could steal your man" be your first response to a comment like that? It really says a lot about Priscilla's value system and what kind of validation she craves. Plus it's pretty rich coming from a woman whose man has been "stolen" before...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh Priscilla even if you lost 250 pounds, my man wouldn't give you the time of day. He prefers a real MOTHER to his children. He wouldn't touch you with a pole and i guarantee you that. Please come back to earth. Your in your forties selling AliBaba makeup to people like you're some celebrity make up artist. Karma exists and you guys are gonna end up flat on your faces for neglecting Abbie- who keeps their sick kid under the sun so they can make fools of themselves by the pool? You will pay. God exists

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh Priscilla even if you lost 250 pounds, my man wouldn't give you the time of day. He prefers a real MOTHER to his children. He wouldn't touch you with a pole and i guarantee you that. Please come back to earth. Your in your forties selling AliBaba makeup to people like you're some celebrity make up artist. Karma exists and you guys are gonna end up flat on your faces for neglecting Abbie- who keeps their sick kid under the sun so they can make fools of themselves by the pool? You will pay. God exists
Exactly! First off, even if she was 100 lbs soaking wet, she would still have that face! Plus, Man Meow actually enjoys having a decent conversation with a lady that can comprehend more than a drive thru menu. Manners are important as well. Personality is great, but who wants to spend the rest of their life with an illiterate, with an alcohol problem whom also chews food like a billy goat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We saw the dynamic change when they moved from the rental to their current residence. We are now seeing another major shift in this family's behavior, what they're willing to show, write, and say. This is all very interesting when you really sit back after your jaw has dropped to the ground seeing this all unfold in front of our face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Keeping Abbie out in that Florida heat so she can throw up outside and they can hose it off really really shows what awful people they are.
He mentioned several times about having to go to the ER and get her rehydrated when she's sick. He wasn't lying when he said he only shows what he wants us to see on the vlogs. This is the 1st time I've heard of it.
ER or not, the alcohol must flow!!!
I wonder how often she has presented at the ER.
Oh...and watermelon for nausea and vomiting? Then Gaysiahas extremely intelligent interjection so he could use the big fancy word, acidic.
He has no more clue than the Hambeasts about how to nurse a sick vomiting child.
But at least he said something other than what the big fat birth person said which was "I don't know".
Who keeps their vomiting child out in the hot sun allllll day?
Let me know.
I thought she looked like she was shivering while in the pool. Didn't she have a fever? These people are trash.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The last selfish world post was on May 14... over 2 weeks ago... wonder if they are shutting down?

Reactions: 11
That poor child was shuvering, nauseous. They have her in a bathing suit by the pool so she wont throw up inside. I hope CPS is all over this video. How disgusting to film your kid at their worst.

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.