Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind thinks it’s a good idea to keep your vomiting kid outside the entire day? and putting her in the pool, in the hot sun. They are just lazy fucks that don’t want to clean up. I have been watching for years and he has never shown going to the er, and you know he would. He’s just saying that for sympathy. I don’t have kids, but if I did I would not be drinking margaritas while she’s sick and miserable. Be a decent person and let her sit on her spot on the couch. Lay down towels, or extra sheets.. you don’t have to keep her outside because it’s easier to clean up, like she’s a bleeping dog. Next time you or pigcilla are sick why don’t you sit outside in the hot sun all day. You might not do that to Abby again after that. This vlog really pissed me off. duck them. She’s sick so they do more to make her miserable, all because they want to lay in the pool and drink margaritas.
I dont think he'd show an ER visit. Just like he jump-cuts tantrums or aggression, there are some things he cant let the humpers see.
It would destroy the illusion of "progress". :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor kid. I wonder if she was coming down with something when she was doing the maniacal laughing a few days ago.

What really peed me off about this vlog was when A asked the birth person, "Is watermelon good for an upset stomach?" and Fatcilla reluctantly look up from her phone and said "I don't know" ! and couldn't give a shite! Wow, just WOW!😯

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was clear to me that Abbie had the flu, but of course A and Pig couldn't figure that out. She was clearly shivering when she was sitting by the pool, and Pig's idea is to get her in the pool! They truly are idiots.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Who doesn't want to be outside in the Florida heat with a fever and stomach flu!? Then go into a heated pool after eating sweet sugary watermelon!?

Idiots.

Ever hear of soda crackers, ginger ale, pedialite popsickles??

Don't put your phone down or anything Priscilla ...

They could of made her comfortable inside where it's cool, we have a set of rubber sheets we put on the one sofa...and roll up the throw rug and remove the throw pillows...and we nest..watch movies etc... Regular bathroom visits...it's a day or so...I would never sacrifice my sick child's comfort and needs for easy clean up!

Again...17 years and they don't have a plan for sick days?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I dont think he'd show an ER visit. Just like he jump-cuts tantrums or aggression, there are some things he cant let the humpers see.
It would destroy the illusion of "progress". :(
There was one vlog of her at the er that i can remember. It was quite a long time ago

Reactions: 10
Poor kid. I wonder if she was coming down with something when she was doing the maniacal laughing a few days ago.

So top priority to film his sick daughter, most fathers would not have a camera in their kids face when they are not feeling good but A has to make sure he doesn’t miss any pesky bodily functions that will bring in all the pervert clicks. Damn these people just sink lower and lower on the disgusting scale.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Really, Peter? Is that an appropriate question for an adult man to ask about a teenage girl? I did check out his profile and he’s a single dad to two daughters, so maybe he’s having to deal with that subject just now. However, asking that about Abbie is just wrong.
1C923674-1188-4E7C-A293-1316953CD497.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
There was one vlog of her at the er that i can remember. It was quite a long time ago
I remember one too. She was maybe 12, and he just showed her giving a thumbs up while laying on an ER bed fully clothed. (Meaning not a gown)
No IV's and she was in a good mood.
If there was one involving treatment I would like to see it. Anyone?

Reactions: 12
Just when I think Asshat can't get anymore well like an Asshat, he spends most of the vlog talking about Abbie being sick, not being able to verbally say what's wrong, how she's had to go to the ER multiple times for dehydration, how you have to pay attention to body language etc..
Then he says: "Isaiah is off with friends. We're gonna have some margharitas.".... WTF???
My child is whimpering and feeling like tit, let me get drunk while I'm supposed to be looking after her.
Alcohol addiction much?? Jesus fcking christ.
He is just saying that about the margaritas, he couldn’t be so stupid to memorialize that statement because if something did happen to poor Abby that statement alone will come back to haunt him. He’s just snarking cause he thinks he sooo badass. But again we are talking about A and the MOTHER. He has zero self control and can’t keep his mouth shut.. Delayed Development.. God knows how many disgusting germs THE MOTHER spread all over Abby’s face who knows where her hands had been. SMH

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What is this weird off colored fleshy square thingy?
Screenshot_20220529-201601~2.png

And Guyths, I apologize but I had too! :m

Screenshot_20220529-201548~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If you want to laugh your titties off, watch this. Piggy in all her glory trying to do pool tricks, featuring: waddling and heavy breathing and lots of flab.

He has two phones one in each hand and he's getting as fat as she is. They're both disgusting.

1653873764454.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I remember one too. She was maybe 12, and he just showed her giving a thumbs up while laying on an ER bed fully clothed. (Meaning not a gown)
No IV's and she was in a good mood.
If there was one involving treatment I would like to see it. Anyone?
I’ve got a sinus infection and a migraine. If no one else looks tonight, I will go searching tomorrow. I don’t know that he’s ever shown treatment, because that would show how she doesn’t cooperate with anything, after saying how good she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1653873957495.png
1653874193390.png

I can't believe she's showing herself like this. She doesn't see this and say "What have I done to myself?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve got a sinus infection and a migraine. If no one else looks tonight, I will go searching tomorrow. I don’t know that he’s ever shown treatment, because that would show how she doesn’t cooperate with anything, after saying how good she does.
Yeah, thats what I mean- he wont show her being hooked up to an IV, no way.
Hope you feel better! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.