Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats why Becca and Summer want their masters- a tech is frankly like a nurses aid in a nursing home. I dont think you even need college to be an RBT.
Unbelievable LOL
According to Becca’s Linkedin, she is in a PhD program in St. Augustine

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I just can't even IMAGINE having my sick kid out in the heat all damn day. He puked up dinner last night after his bath. Funny, we let him cuddle up in our bed-maybe we should have stuck him outside??All the humpers giving their remedies for dehydration and upset stomach. Things like ginger ale, 7-up, and pedialyte. Since Asa and Priscilla won't go into depth about how communication delays/rigid behaviors impact being sick, let me do it since my kid is currently sick.

NONE of those simple solutions for dehydration/ upset stomach will work on a lot of those with autism because you likely won't be able to get them to drink such concoctions. My kid ONLY drinks Milk or Apple juice. That's it. No ginger ale, no pedialyte in any form, nothing even with those lovely flavors. I can get a teeny bit of Emetrol into him if it's mixed well in apple juice. I have just tried twice to crush cold/flu pills and mix them into yogurt and apple sauce. He spit it all out. He can't swallow pills, he won't drink any liquid medicine. That doesn't leave us with much options when he is sick. He will allow me to use nose sprays, so we do saline washes/decongestant sprays/Vics vapor rub or patches. He will take his daily meds in yogurt, but again, nothing else. The only thing on the BRAT diet he eats is apple sauce. No bread. No toast. Nothing. He will request all his fave foods over and over again and not understand that he can't have those. As for the communication delay, well, let's see. He now has Covid. I know he is not feeling well due to his behaviors and some outward signs like tics, stuffed up, and feverish. What I don't know are the internal things-has he lost smell? Is he having body aches? I may only find out he has an ear infection if he starts smacking himself in the ear. Same for a toothache. This is why we have tried like hell to keep Covid AWAY from him, and a huge part of why we all got vaxxed. It's not simply heart-breaking so let me drown my sorrows in a margarita, I bleeping HATE IT when my ASD kiddo gets sick. I mean I hate it when my typical kid gets sick as well, but it's a different vibe. He can understand why he has to take awful medicine and can tell people where he is hurting without trying to destroy everything in his path.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
According to Becca’s Linkedin, she is in a PhD program in St. Augustine
Good for her! She may have been admitted to a Phd program without a masters. Either way, she wasnt going to become a BCBA without a graduate degree.
Back to add- wonder whats going on with Summer? Thats all they talked about leading up to graduation last year, was her starting grad school, but its been a year and nothing.

Reactions: 19
And yeah, I'm a bit pissy because I've basically been operating on very little sleep. My kid is still not sitting outside in the heat being sick as all hell. He is watching youtube, laying in our bed, sitting on the couch, getting a nice warm bath, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good for her! She may have been admitted to a Phd program without a masters. Either way, she wasnt going to become a BCBA without a graduate degree.
Back to add- wonder whats going on with Summer? Thats all they talked about leading up to graduation last year, was her starting grad school, but its been a year and nothing.
I think, hopefully, Summer is getting smart and leaving her private info off the internet. She is also seen less on the vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was shocked seeing how large Abbie's stomach was when she went into the pool. Poor girl.

They wouldn't make Abbie sick for content would they? There was a YouTube family years ago that did that to one of their children.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
One for delete and one for filming?
He was using one phone to read the comments and bark out the "tricks" from the customers to his Orca.
The only thing he was missing was a whistle and a bucket of chicken nuggets to reward her. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
One for delete and one for filming?
I watched more of the poolside whale show and I found out one phone was for filming and one was reading comments from her Slimelife fans about the "tricks" they wanted to see her do.

He was using one phone to read the comments and bark out the "tricks" from the customers to his Orca.
The only thing he was missing was a whistle and a bucket of chicken nuggets to reward her. 😂😂
I swear you and I think so much alike I always post word for word after you do. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Todays vlog and all her stupid trick lives today show where their priorities lay....and it certainly isnt with their daughter. I asked on her live where Abbie was during all of that and she replied that she was laying on the patio couch behind them....ok...i accepted that one. Then in the next live they are trying to get P to sit on a chair so they an pull it back into the pool while she is sitting on it all while poor Abbie is totally crying and so upset....after a little bit she finally says ok I should go get her....she needs a snack!!!!

Whenever my kids were sick we always just cuddled on the couch and watched tv or movies....but nooooo....P is too focused on getting sales to get that bleeping promotion to pay any attention to her sick kid. And Asa and Isaiah were no better...they were all into helping P do her stupid tricks. Im so pissed from watching all that nonsense that i actually had to come on here and vent for the first time.......

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I was shocked seeing how large Abbie's stomach was when she went into the pool. Poor girl.

They wouldn't make Abbie sick for content would they? There was a YouTube family years ago that did that to one of their children.
I don’t think they would stoop that low.

Reactions: 7
She's gaining, and the foods they offer her aren't healthy. This kid can't win with this family.

1653878227631.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Motherload, you have your phone IN YOUR HAND. The correct answer to ‘is watermelon okay for an upset stomach’ is ‘hang on I’ll google it’. Not ‘I DON’T KNOW’.
Prioritizing your sick daughter for TEN EFFING SECONDS is too much?? Oh my GOD.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Whats with the white box behind her?? Its the same shape as the fleshy discoloration. :unsure:
The white box behind her: It is the mesh cover to a raised garden bed. It is tipped up to have access to whatever they planted inside. Probably mint and other herbs for their adult beverages. 🍃🍹🥃😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Todays vlog and all her stupid trick lives today show where their priorities lay....and it certainly isnt with their daughter. I asked on her live where Abbie was during all of that and she replied that she was laying on the patio couch behind them....ok...i accepted that one. Then in the next live they are trying to get P to sit on a chair so they an pull it back into the pool while she is sitting on it all while poor Abbie is totally crying and so upset....after a little bit she finally says ok I should go get her....she needs a snack!!!!

Whenever my kids were sick we always just cuddled on the couch and watched tv or movies....but nooooo....P is too focused on getting sales to get that bleeping promotion to pay any attention to her sick kid. And Asa and Isaiah were no better...they were all into helping P do her stupid tricks. Im so pissed from watching all that nonsense that i actually had to come on here and vent for the first time.......
I cant find that one. I wonder if they took it down?
ETA- Yep, she removed it. She said sorry she had to end her live so soon but sweet girl wasnt feeling well.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
More like 420 :ROFLMAO:
I would say 300 to 325, anyone know how tall she is? My mom was also a heavy person, and was like 3 in taller than me, but always insisted her weight never got as high as mine. Sadly I knew she was lying, she was way bigger than I, and I'm pretty sure she came close to 300😯🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

I honestly don't think they would ever do that. Only because Asshole wouldn't allow it and Pig wouldn't want to clean up the mess, lol. Not that she would.

Reactions: 12
Motherload, you have your phone IN YOUR HAND. The correct answer to ‘is watermelon okay for an upset stomach’ is ‘hang on I’ll google it’. Not ‘I DON’T KNOW’.
Prioritizing your sick daughter for TEN EFFING SECONDS is too much?? Oh my GOD.
I noticed too she had zero interest in Abbie being sick. Why force Abbie into the pool if they think she has a stomach ache? They never put her health and welfare over eating and boozing it up.

View attachment 1304307View attachment 1304308

I can't believe she's showing herself like this. She doesn't see this and say "What have I done to myself?"
She is so disgusting. Obviously can’t help making a fool of herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.