Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's video pig actually got in the pool with Abbie and she's probably only paying attention to her because they can exploit abbie on camera. Pig rarely if ever gives any attention to abbie and asa is expected to take care of abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor kid. I wonder if she was coming down with something when she was doing the maniacal laughing a few days ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Poor kid. I wonder if she was coming down with something when she was doing the maniacal laughing a few days ago.

Yes it does Asa! However, I am not shoving a camera in my sons face when he is not feeling well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Just when I think Asshat can't get anymore well like an Asshat, he spends most of the vlog talking about Abbie being sick, not being able to verbally say what's wrong, how she's had to go to the ER multiple times for dehydration, how you have to pay attention to body language etc..
Then he says: "Isaiah is off with friends. We're gonna have some margharitas.".... WTF???
My child is whimpering and feeling like tit, let me get drunk while I'm supposed to be looking after her.
Alcohol addiction much?? Jesus fcking christ.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Thats the first time Asshat has mentioned going to the ER because of dehydration... Of course have her out in the hot Florida sun... that will help. What are they going to do if she throws up in the pool? I was hoping she would throw up on Pig when she was hanging on her.

Did you all see Abbie's stomach when Pig got her in the pool? It was shockingly huge...Asshat tried to jump cut over that real quick ..but if you slow it down you can see it.

Thats hilarious..I was wondering how she got off that thing. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten hurt with all the stunts she is pulling around the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh and Princess P?? Those sure as hell aren't "freckles", Ma'am. Especially not those two bigger white spots.

239047280957.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Keeping Abbie out in that Florida heat so she can throw up outside and they can hose it off really really shows what awful people they are.
He mentioned several times about having to go to the ER and get her rehydrated when she's sick. He wasn't lying when he said he only shows what he wants us to see on the vlogs. This is the 1st time I've heard of it.
ER or not, the alcohol must flow!!!
I wonder how often she has presented at the ER.
Oh...and watermelon for nausea and vomiting? Then Gaysiahas extremely intelligent interjection so he could use the big fancy word, acidic.
He has no more clue than the Hambeasts about how to nurse a sick vomiting child.
But at least he said something other than what the big fat birth person said which was "I don't know".
Who keeps their vomiting child out in the hot sun allllll day?
Let me know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Assache you bleeping hole, you should be looking after your daughter, not put her in the sun. God you are both useless parents. I guess drinking before thinking right? Your drinking is really bad now, worse even.

Why can't you let Abbie have some space, get her comfortable inside, go inside yourselves so you don't end up looking like bacon strips. For duck sake. I have no words, and I apologise for swearing and the anger. They just piss me off. I didn't need to watch the video, but from the other tattlers and the video thumbnail.

Sorry if I have offended my fellow Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Keeping Abbie out in that Florida heat so she can throw up outside and they can hose it off really really shows what awful people they are.
He mentioned several times about having to go to the ER and get her rehydrated when she's sick. He wasn't lying when he said he only shows what he wants us to see on the vlogs. This is the 1st time I've heard of it.
Oh...and watermelon for nausea and vomiting? Then Gaysiahas extremely intelligent interjection about acidic.
He has no more clue than the Hambeasts about how to nurse a sick vomiting child.
But at least he said something other than what the big fat birth person said which was "I don't know".
Let me know.
It’s been disgustingly hot all weekend. I was outside for five minutes today to get better reception on my cellphone. I had to come back inside

I think maybe a nice cool dark quiet room with buckets nearby for throwing up. And at least one person at her side. And a nice cool compress for her head. The last thing I want when sick is the hot sun bearing down on me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh...and watermelon for nausea and vomiting? Then Gaysiahas extremely intelligent interjection about acidic.
Let me know.
Asa loved that Sweet Girl was sick! Content! The humpers will go nuts!
And they have. The comment section reads like shes been diagnosed with a rare disease.
So while they have her out there sweating to death, I bet she didnt have sunscreen either. When Asa showed her sitting at the edge of the pool toward the end, her arms and face were quite red.
Guess P only touches the SL sunscreen for sale purposes, that witch. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Assache you bleeping hole, you should be looking after your daughter, not put her in the sun. God you are both useless parents. I guess drinking before thinking right? Your drinking is really bad now, worse even.

Why can't you let Abbie have some space, get her comfortable inside, go inside yourselves so you don't end up looking like bacon strips. For duck sake. I have no words, and I apologise for swearing and the anger. They just piss me off. I didn't need to watch the video, but from the other tattlers and the video thumbnail.

Sorry if I have offended my fellow Tattlers
They are so brazen to be drinking when they are the only ones with Abbie. Dehydration can be lethal..especially mixed with being in the hot sun. What if they had to drive Abbie to the ER... will they go smelling like alcohol?

Interesting that Asshat didn't use dehydration/ER as part of his content... maybe that is what brought CPS out?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s been disgustingly hot all weekend. I was outside for five minutes today to get better reception on my cellphone. I had to come back inside

I think maybe a nice cool dark quiet room with buckets nearby for throwing up. And at least one person at her side. And a nice cool compress for her head. The last thing I want when sick is the hot sun bearing down on me.
That was hard to watch. Abbie was whimpering and shaking, no doubt that she was sick and in pain. While there is no reason for them all to be outside, someone should have been inside with Abbie the whole day but if they have to be outside, why not keep her in the breezeway and bring a couple of fans to cool her off? Useless tits. All of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
That witch had to go and flop around like the main attraction at Sea World while I was out and about…too busy to watch? 👀👀 How DARE her! 😹😹 Thankful y’all got some amazing screenshots. My OH my! 🐗🐷🐗 She is really willing to do whatever these days. You guys had some lovely “eggplant” looks recently…maybe that will be her next sales scheme.
For every sale I make, I will suckle……..🍆…….
Flashbacks of your first date, huh Moobie? LMFAO!
1653867311157.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
This vlog shows just how weird this family is. Seriously.
They have a pool. Its available 24/7. But they wont use it unless the entire goddamn herd is present for "pool day".
Why cant P go out to the pool by herself? She makes everyone join her, including her sick kid.
SO selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you want to laugh your titties off, watch this. Piggy in all her glory trying to do pool tricks, featuring: waddling and heavy breathing and lots of flab.

I’m trying to watch but I caught the reflection of asshat in her sunglasses and I AM DONE! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind thinks it’s a good idea to keep your vomiting kid outside the entire day? and putting her in the pool, in the hot sun. They are just lazy fucks that don’t want to clean up. I have been watching for years and he has never shown going to the er, and you know he would. He’s just saying that for sympathy. I don’t have kids, but if I did I would not be drinking margaritas while she’s sick and miserable. Be a decent person and let her sit on her spot on the couch. Lay down towels, or extra sheets.. you don’t have to keep her outside because it’s easier to clean up, like she’s a bleeping dog. Next time you or pigcilla are sick why don’t you sit outside in the hot sun all day. You might not do that to Abby again after that. This vlog really pissed me off. duck them. She’s sick so they do more to make her miserable, all because they want to lay in the pool and drink margaritas.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who in their right mind thinks it’s a good idea to keep your vomiting kid outside the entire day? and putting her in the pool, in the hot sun. They are just lazy fucks that don’t want to clean up. I have been watching for years and he has never shown going to the er, and you know he would. He’s just saying that for sympathy. I don’t have kids, but if I did I would not be drinking margaritas while she’s sick and miserable. Be a decent person and let her sit on her spot on the couch. Lay down towels, or extra sheets.. you don’t have to keep her outside because it’s easier to clean up, like she’s a bleeping dog. Next time you or pigcilla are sick why don’t you sit outside in the hot sun all day. You might not do that to Abby again after that. This vlog really pissed me off. duck them. She’s sick so they do more to make her miserable, all because they want to lay in the pool and drink margaritas.
THIS!!!

And they seem just so SHOCKED that CPS would be called???!
Like.... HELLO??
I hope their CPS agent is making notes of today's vlog and adding to their case file.
Well, ideally a lot more should be done but at the very least have it officially documented.

• Heart
Oh...and watermelon for nausea and vomiting? Then Gaysiahas extremely intelligent interjection so he could use the big fancy word, acidic.
Let me know.
exactly my thoughts. Like WORD for WORD

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.