Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the Crazy Nanny video and this one popped up as a recommended one. Perfect Gif material at the 6:54 mark as Pigcilla eats an oreo cookie. :ROFLMAO:

Wow Asswipe was so cool with his backwards hat, I bet those girls were just gushing at his attention...woowheee, so impresive with your Prissassapotomus wife sitting on the sofa giggling like a fool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Asa replied like this because he knows this comment is true and he has been called out for his BS.
Hit a nerve much Asa? People are calling it as they see it. By the way, choose to be “kind” Asa lol or how about utilize your time better, stop scanning your comments and maybe potty train your 17 yo daughter (no offense to Abbie). If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. You chose to put your whole life out there, so people will have opinions. Deal with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's a dang shame to be 20 years old and need your mommy to call and wake you up every morning.
Talk about character and lack thereof.
He will always have that white privledge attitude in his heart. Just look at those responses from him posted above.
The WP, mommy's teats and his thin skin will not help him to become a man who can stand on his own two feet.
He will always be reliant on the Hambeasts for everything. They are seeing to that because they need him as a 3rd caregiver.
He's ridiculous. For example, on that Linkedin page he created. He said he will have his BCBA before he graduates App.
You have to have a freaking masters, plus many clinical supervised hours. When he graduates with his BA, he can take a test to be an RBT like Summer and Becca are now. Thats why Becca and Summer want their masters- a tech is frankly like a nurses aid in a nursing home. I dont think you even need college to be an RBT.
But noooooooooo....the great gifted wonder boy can have what takes everyone else 6 years to have, in just 3 years, with no training or education.
Unbelievable LOL

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
FFS - “Alot of work goes into creating content.” They might as well be a food channel since they eat out 3 and 4 times per day.

Isaiah is going to have the same issues as his Dad when holding down a job for very long. He’s developed a entitlement attitude thanks to his parents. He is thin skinned like ASSa and any assessment he perceives as negative will bring out his crappy attitude. He’s going to enter the real world working for people who may not give a tit he has an autistic sister or his parents bleeping YouTube channel. But because his parents have shown him they’re never wrong or they know all, he will not be able to work well with others. People don’t put up with that BS in the workforce. I’d love to know who got him his internship and where it is. He said he had to get up at 8:00am to get to his job and made it sound difficult. This summer Mommy is going to be clear across the country in a different time zone so she’ll have to get up at 6:00am to call her boy to make sure he’s up for his job. I guarantee he’s going to have issues getting to his job on time at some point this summer.
I caught that as well. He got up at 8:00? What time does he start work? For most working people, waking up at 8:00 during the week is sleeping in.

Reactions: 21
The language these Hambeasts use is so misleading no wonder the humpers believe this tit.
Screenshot_20220529-123756~2.png

Abbie did not receive a diploma. She got a Special Certificate of Completion. Which is just fine and dandy just don’t spin it like she actually graduated from highschool. I have been obsessed with this Amber/Johnny trial and the Hambeasts remind me of Amber. Pussy footing around truth.
JSA probably has vocational and recreational type programs and Abbie needs are too high for vocational. She would need one on one and that’s just not possible or realistic.
So the Massholes said FU we are going to do it our way then. There way is learning life and vocational skills in real time, blah, blah, blah. They are expecting to find a qualified person to preform miracles at below average wages. They are bleeping delusional and insane.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I caught that as well. He got up at 8:00? What time does he start work? For most working people, waking up at 8:00 during the week is sleeping in.
I’ve been retired since 2014. No reason ever to get up early. No little kids, no pets to walk. For me, 8:00 am is way oversleeping. Even 7:30 am is sleeping in. He needs to change his habits before it bites him in the ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am getting to feel just like some other posters. These people are disgusting. Not sure how much longer I can bear to see this travesty of an upbringing this child is getting So so sad

Reactions: 19
I’ve been retired since 2014. No reason ever to get up early. No little kids, no pets to walk. For me, 8:00 am is way oversleeping. Even 7:30 am is sleeping in. He needs to change his habits before it bites him in the ass.
I may have to have my Mom start calling me soon! 😂 😂
I've been off work since September. First with cervical spine surgery, then lumbar spine surgery, and a cyst removed from spine.
My recovery has been hard. Very, very hard. My goal is to be back in the office July 1st.
Problem is I have no sleep schedule now. Up all night, sleep til noon. Or in bed by 8 pm, up at crack of dawn.
Im a mess. 🤪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The language these Hambeasts use is so misleading no wonder the humpers believe this tit.
View attachment 1303425
Abbie did not receive a diploma. She got a Special Certificate of Completion. Which is just fine and dandy just don’t spin it like she actually graduated from highschool. I have been obsessed with this Amber/Johnny trial and the Hambeasts remind me of Amber. Pussy footing around truth.
JSA probably has vocational and recreational type programs and Abbie needs are too high for vocational. She would need one on one and that’s just not possible or realistic.
So the Massholes said FU we are going to do it our way then. There way is learning life and vocational skills in real time, blah, blah, blah. They are expecting to find a qualified person to preform miracles at below average wages. They are bleeping delusional and insane.
Yep, they believe every utterance that comes out of the fat fucks mouth. "She's a high school graduate!" "They also have plans for her!" Which is exactly what Assa said. We all know exactly what their plan is and that is to find someone who will allow them to film them doing laundry with Abbie and then take her out of the house most of the day so they can duck around with the MLM. The MLM is their main focus now and when they realized they could pull her out and still get the scholarship and not have to drive back and forth to school, they said hell yes!!! Anyone else notice Pig was limping when they were walking out to the car to pick up Abbie on her last day of school. It was very slight but noticeable.

I've been watching the trial too and I am sorry I got sucked into it but I watch another YouTuber legal analysis that did a great job breaking down the law on this particular case. I was more interested in how a defamation case is tried than the actual people. I will say they both have issues but Amber is one crafty manipulator. I was laughing at how many people slept outside overnight trying to get into the trial. If I had to sleep on concrete for the night, they'd have to send a ambulance for me the next morning. No joke 🤪😜;)

1653849416490.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I often go to bed at 9am and get up at 5pm. I work overnights, so I have to be a night owl. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with being a late sleeper, and there are plenty of jobs that require you to work a later schedule...it's just that, knowing this family. Isaiah would need his mommy to call him for a 5pm wake up too. She is entirely up his butt and he's more than happy to relinquish responsibility for his life to someone else.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Well I havent watched the Canadian in a long, long, time. But I will say he's brought more attention to these assholes than anyone else has.
One thing I will give him credit for is not being afraid of Asa. Calls his ass right out. I do love that, because you know it just gives them FITS!
I frankly dont care what his motives are. Others who have tried to report on FA tiptoe around, or stop when the humpers attack, and make no impact.
So Im down for that and dont have to watch anymore. We got the ball rolling.
Both of them can thank Tattle. :cool::cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Besides cook once a week, shop, decorate her dining room, scroll on her phone and cheer on sports teams...what exactly does Priscilla do??

I've never seen her "mother" Abbie. Looks like it's Asa's responsibility to raise Abbie, it's his penance and Priscilla makes sure Asa knows it.

It's crystal clear Priscilla has no maternal bond with Abbie. The natural mother- daughter dynamic is non existent. She doesn't actually do much as a wife either....she treats Asa like the hired help. I mean he's an idiot for sure but it's so odd to see her not bath Abbie, or do her hair, her nails, take her to the bathroom ...I think I've seen her do a spa day for Annie once completely for content of course.
The resentment she has for Abbie, Asa, the cheating, the other daughter....is becoming more and more apparent as she gets this false sense of superiority doing her mlm scam.

She's even on cam less and less... of course if its about HER...then she's there in all her glory. There's seriously something wrong with her.
I don’t see a healthy maternal bond with Isaiah either. Asa left them and she developed and unhealthy codependency with Isaiah. He became her pet project, a reason not to sleep with/spend time with Asa upon his return, to keep him at arm’s length. I think that’s what drove all the volunteering too: external kudos and a way to be busy/out if the house. Then Abbie came along and became Asa’s cross to bear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Holy Circus Act! Big Percilly (as in silly) will do pool slide tricks for every order she receives until 8 p.m. ET. Hope AssA has an EMT crew and ambulance on standby. She’s bound to pull something with these antics!
B37734BD-A35F-42D7-8A4A-252617CDFAD3.jpeg
E428F8B4-6820-4D9D-A262-E0370AE8D243.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Holy Circus Act! Big Percilly (as in silly) will do pool slide tricks for every order she receives until 8 p.m. ET. Hope AssA has an EMT crew and ambulance on standby. She’s bound to pull something with these antics!
View attachment 1303583View attachment 1303584
@bready, these pics are making me think of what you said the other day about how when P wears her hair up in a ponytail or bun, she looks like she's wearing a hat made of her own hair. It's all I can see now! lmao 😆🤣😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My son has feet like Abbie and we've never even been referred to or seen a physiotherapist. He's always worn shoes with arch support though, but this year I got him some skater type shoes. Going to pick up some arch supports next time I see them! My hubby also has some pretty flat looking feet.
Here in the UK you get referred to orthopedics and they provide arch support insoles free on the NHS.
This will cause her so much pain in her back, knees and feet. They really don't look after her well at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I came across this photo of Abbie. Look at her hand. How is it bending that way? It looks like it's on backwards and look at how swollen her fingers are.

1653855486091.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.