Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Pcilly was exhausted after two pool tricks for confirmed sales, but AssA is having a grand time posting her in all her glory. “911.What is your emergency?” 🚨
3609CCC8-6163-42D6-8A72-38D127FBF02D.jpeg
415FF6C2-A744-4670-BFBF-6196E5942028.jpeg
4E276E1A-9EFC-42DC-802F-DC193F3AE1A0.jpeg
B907D9F9-27D3-4EB8-A3A3-4C67059CD2FA.jpeg
D1EE48CB-F4E7-41FF-8494-67EDD3D22650.jpeg
E3173E70-D03F-4283-94B2-402A152B35F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Here in the UK you get referred to orthopedics and they provide arch support insoles free on the NHS.
This will cause her so much pain in her back, knees and feet. They really don't look after her well at all.

That's awesome. I went and bought some arch supports last week and he's at least kept them in his shoes and not thrown them around! That's a plus. Getting him to take cold/flu meds is a different story. I've only been able to get a decongestant nose spray into him-which is better than nothing. Hubby and I have both tested negative for the time being, but I wonder how long that will last given that we are constantly around our son. I do worry a little about hubby now and his weakened heart, but it is what it is. We are all vaccinated. The boy is coughing a little, congested, and not eating much, but he is drinking. He's also been awake for over 30 hours at this point, so the hubs and I are taking shifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm reading so many comments praising Asa and P. Abbie was going to school learning life skills. However, they say that she was having such a difficult time at home or at school with tasks that could be done in one place but not the other. This is 100% their fault. These are the basic of basic skills that are learned. This is so hard for Abbie due to no follow-through and consistency in the home. JSA agreed with these fools because they know what was being taught at school was being 1/2 asses at home for content and that is it. Having someone 1-1 with Abbie isn't going to do much unless these idiots do it with her every day, all the time.
These idiots, I can hear them now. It's the teacher's job to work on life skills with Abbie and on the weekends it's time for Abbie to relax with the family and enjoy pool time or yada yada yada. It's going to just be another angle to get out of working with Abbie. I predict that it won't be long until Abbie's entire existence will consist of rocking on the couch, music, and videos.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WOW!!!!
Check this out guys..
Want proof that..

A- Abbie is NOT enjoying herself here, she is NOT happy and SHE IS TRYING TO STOP IT!!!
B- NO ONE in that family even remotely pays attention

HERE!
We see Asa and Isiah talking.. Abbie screaming, flailing and laughing UNCONTROLLABLY…
BUT
Watch Abbie..

She is UTILIZING something she learned. A good thing she was taught for once.

HANDS WAITING
BUT, no one is TELLING her to do it. Basically..

SHE IS TRYING TO STOP HERSELF
SHE IS TRYING TO SELF-CALM..
And this is Abbie we’re talking about. An extremely spoiled feral 170 pound 2 year old that is never disciplined and never acts self-disciplined..

Basically what I’m saying is this is out of character to see her actually TRYING to control herself..

And. No. One. Notices?!

JESUS CHRIST.. THIS is why this channel is so infuriating…

View attachment 1301968
[/QUOTE. Great Observation, you are so correct..
Anything for a damn buck!
Except be a MOTHER a to her daughter
Great Observation

I don't think she has any room left for her fat to go to. She's got to be well over 350 lbs by now.
I yet to see her remotely play with Abby at the pool. Sandy has more attention. WHAT.Does.the.MOTHER. DO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Because they are immature , unstable , neglectful , narrcissict , inept , I could go on and on to describe this creepy vile family .
I think we all hope that 1 person, a person that matters can put the brakes on this exploitation of Abby and all the vlogs being made by pimping their children. All it takes is that 1 person that has the ear of the community.

Hoooly crap… looks like Asa might have had a bit to drink tonight.. calling people witches on their pages? Not so calm and collected when confronted with truth are we?

1. Thing I love the most about Tattle.Life..
We get to bring a bit of ugly reality to their faces
Hi Asa!
And there is NOTHING they can say !
And it does give me satisfaction..

hey Asa, exactly how many Risperdones and Seraquels did you have to give her tonight so you could get drunk and cuss out people online? who bring up the fact you forced the tour guides on the boat to allow Abbie in the water? So she could drink so much salt water she tit ON THE BOAT.
Ruining several other peoples vacation?
(Like to note it’s not Abbie’s fault.. it’s your fault)
This was my defining moment the boat incident, I could not believe what I was seeing, they were giddy when they told the story later. Giddy! That moment told me everything I needed to know about these low life people. I can hardly imagine what Abby’s life has really been like.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her kankles and wrists/ hands are so puffy all the time....cut back on that salt!!! Seriously it's been what 2 years since her gastric bypass...? And she looks simply sick. Morbidly obese, severely swollen , awful skin...

To gain back that much weight after gastric bypass she's obviously stretched her stomach back out undone all the work and destroyed her new stomach.

She's a sloppy food addict.

• Sick
  • Heart
duck ya'll, after two whole years my boy tested positive for Covid tonight. I tested him tonight after I noticed he was sounding super congested and his fever spiked from 99 to 101 in like an hour. It was the first test we have ever done, and that tit came up with two red lines in no time. It explains why he was super sleepy on Friday, and just not looking like he felt well all day today. ugh.
Oh no! I so hope it turns out to be a mild case. It never ends for your family, does it?

Just can’t unsee this!!!!😳🤮🐖🐽
I don't understand how the fat ends just above her knees and elbows... it's like she has rubber bands there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If you want to laugh your titties off, watch this. Piggy in all her glory trying to do pool tricks, featuring: waddling and heavy breathing and lots of flab.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I may have to have my Mom start calling me soon! 😂 😂
I've been off work since September. First with cervical spine surgery, then lumbar spine surgery, and a cyst removed from spine.
My recovery has been hard. Very, very hard. My goal is to be back in the office July 1st.
Problem is I have no sleep schedule now. Up all night, sleep til noon. Or in bed by 8 pm, up at crack of dawn.
Im a mess. 🤪
You may be a mess, but you earned it, Enjoy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are these the people that are scammed , I hope the Autism Community’s pay attention to these vlogs
Probably a lot of people in the autism community support them and think they can do nothing wrong. As someone with autism the fact that Some of my friends with autism supports them which really disgusts me. They don't have abbies best interests in mind as they are only concerned about if she is making them any money. The second she was no longer profitable they would stop paying attention to her. They basically want respite to babysit abbie 24/7 unless they are filming her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you want to laugh your titties off, watch this. Piggy in all her glory trying to do pool tricks, featuring: waddling and heavy breathing and lots of flab.

It is like watching a hippo perforning in captivity under the Big Top. Dickdo, thank you for your service. You have truly outdone yourself in keeping us Tattlers thoroughly entertained. This was comedy gold😂😂😂🍸🍸🍸🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
  • Heart

Does this family have a life that isn't broadcast all over the internet?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Did you see when she rolled off the raft and called it a cartwheel?!
I died. 🐳 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you see when she rolled off the raft and called it a cartwheel?!
I died. 🐳 🤣
Most of us are concerned about Abbie slipping and falling in the pool area, but it is Cilldebeast who is most in danger 😂 😂 😂 I was waiting for her to go into a header on the other side of the pool when she drunkenly "surfed" for dollars 😂😂😂😂 I'm wondering if they are feeling their humpers out for a possible CAMEO platform?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.