Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, a girl can dream lol.
I miss the days when we had so much to discuss here that we could start a new thread every few days. :(

I just finished watching tonights SL live. She said she sold $48k alone last month. This month she wants to sell like $79k by herself, because she and Asa dont believe in "being chill"- they are entrepreneurs! Hustlers! We live to work! She then went on and on- "I need all of you to share my link, share my referral codes, tell everyone you know to get me more customers..."
She's already sweating holding on to this ranking.
Was she isnt saying is she doesnt WANT to sell that much.....she HAS to....big difference P

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gooood Day Tattlers! ❤
It is that time again…Page 48. I cannot wait to see what you guys have in store for this upcoming thread.😹
Don’t forget the Thread suggestion thingy ma bobbity in your idea posts.
Meow! ❤😻❤
View attachment 1312777
I can't believe how quickly we flew through this thread! 9 days!! They've given us plenty of inspiration lately! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

Ready to hit the road
Pudgy pig and warty toad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

"Fathering Autism #125: Sick Tricks with the World's Biggest D***ks"

(I don't think we can actually use this one due to the rules about impolite language, but it made me giggle and I wanted to share. Maybe one of you can come up with a clever alternative.)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait, wait, I got one. Thread suggestion:

"Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Aye ya! A bit of a recap…
Abbie’s first meal after being sick? Street tacos.
Pig dropped her phone in her taco trough. 😹😹😹
Looked like they all had to sit at the taco place until Pig had her fill of the remaining chips and cheese.
Their groceries consisted of a little food, wine and drink mixers.
Pig opens the oven only to discover her birthday cake she has been hoarding. Her fat ass can hardly get around in that kitchen. She bounced off the oven door. Stumbled awkwardly around Summer. But none of that will stop her from baking 17 lbs of potatoes while grazing on chunks of bread. oh NO!
And brace yourselves Tattlers…in just a few short weeks this is what will be gracing the internets for the next month. How Nice. 😽
View attachment 1311656
Wow @WowMeowMeowWow , good catch on the cake! Now this I can relate to. Well, not store bought leftover oven cake but homemade leftover fridge cake! Definitely my weakness. If I know that's in my house I will be doing midnight raids. (Atha, Atha, bring me some cake!) So I make sure my guests go home with a Tupperware of cake because I know it's my weakness.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are
Just got back from a slimey, wormy rabbit hole. What I learned:
*The new comp plan is the ONLY reason Piggy got promoted as quickly as she did.
*LOTS of hunhoes have gotten "promoted"
*Using their kids and doing "tricks" for sales seems to be the norm.
*Freakin or Frickin is the word of the month.
*These slimehoes are over the top ridiculously fake.
*This picture made me laugh out loud like a crazy woman!
View attachment 1311632
Are they pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im not doubting you, but definitely doubting Asa. People with Tricho usually have bald spots, scabs, and very thin hair, wear hats etc.
Its a compulsion- an impulse disorder, and Abbie has zero control of compulsive behaviors. We would have seen evidence of this over the past 7 years if she had it. Asa's such a liar. She probably pulled her hair a couple times during a meltdown when she was little, and he dx her himself.
Asa Maass, Web M.D. 😂 😂
I agree. She was little when he said that. Maybe for more sympathy views and $$.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The drinking has been giving me anxiety for a while, and then looking back at old videos from the start and seeing they were functional alcoholics in the beginning. It scares me to think Abbie is with these two drunken pigs, who have been drinking forever because they can't stand one another. It's been creeping along slowly, and is now at dangerous levels.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I would prefere our simple delicious italian ice cream any time.
I can't imagine to eat one spoon full of this overload sugary crap.
Another example of how they can't do anything simply. That was an Instagram worthy milkshake (how dumb is it that THAT is a thing), so they had to go get the biggest, flashiest just for a photo (and the fact that they're pigs).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Mom and Dad drink all the booze, keeping Abby outside in case she spews!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion:

"Fathering Autism #125: Sick Tricks with the World's Biggest D***ks"

(I don't think we can actually use this one due to the rules about impolite language, but it made me giggle and I wanted to share. Maybe one of you can come up with a clever alternative.)

How about "Sick tricks with the World's Biggest Pricks"?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny… she takes credit for being a makeup mogul…BUT has said zilch about owning a SUCCESSFUL SelfieWrld.
Shows her inability to be successful on her own…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.