Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes a long time ago. Only reason I remember is my ex brother-in-law has that so I knew what it was. He doesn't have autism, but he does pull his hair out. Claims he like the sound when he pulls it out. I would be surprised if Asshole is lying about that too, but she does have alot of bare spots.
Im not doubting you, but definitely doubting Asa. People with Tricho usually have bald spots, scabs, and very thin hair, wear hats etc.
Its a compulsion- an impulse disorder, and Abbie has zero control of compulsive behaviors. We would have seen evidence of this over the past 7 years if she had it. Asa's such a liar. She probably pulled her hair a couple times during a meltdown when she was little, and he dx her himself.
Asa Maass, Web M.D. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also:

that's a lot of food for someone who can only eat a few bites. I mean, that's a comically large......that's not a quesadilla, or a taco, or a fajita. What the hell is it? That big mountain of steak & peppers & cheese in a big fried tortilla.
How odd. I'm not an expert, but I've been on a kick researching regional Mexican cuisines lately and I don't recognize Meat Mountain as anything specific beyond something vaguely Americanized and taco-like.

Can't even use the excuse that she shares with Abbie. We could all see Abbie had a big full plate of her own.
Obviously P can put away a lot of food. You don’t increase in size at the rate she is without stuffing yourself silly. Her bestie Lauren put out a video that she would not be having weight loss surgery. I’m sure she sees how it worked out for P and just thought “forget about it”.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She also suffers from trichotellimania (?). Pulling hair out in clumps
In all honestly I don't think Abbie has the fine motor skills to actually wind her fingers around her hair and pull it out...this girl seriously only has enough motor skills and muscle memory to shovel food in her mouth through no fault of her own just what she's been taught... No putting the fork down between bites she just shovels till she chokes or is told to slow down or Asa moves her hand...I don't know if she would be able to reach around to the back of her head and pull her hair out to be honest then go back to that same spot to pull more.

Reactions: 15
I cant wait until they hit the road, and Im hoping for drama and calamity. There is just nothing to talk about anymore. His "content" has sucked for ages, but this past year its been awful.
When they went travelling last summer and started their travel page, Ass had the perfect opportunity to actually film some interesting places. However, he didn’t! Mostly we saw the inside of the RV, them moving the RV or them cooking and eating the usual rubbish.
I reckon they spent most of their time in towns, shopping and eating at restaurants rather than exploring the sights. When we did see them ‘hiking’ and walking about, both he and P were out of breath or having a hard time. A year on and they’re even heavier and more unfit, plus Abbie is bigger and seems more prone to being ‘a stubborn teen’, so I’m sure it’s going to be a travelling tit show. I doubt they’ll vlog much of that though, which is probably why we saw so little of their great American road trip last time. They’ll just keep telling us how much progress Abbie is making and how she loves travelling and film her laughing hysterically as she sits in a camp chair outside the RV. No doubt, the first thing they’ll pack is Abbie’s meds.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When they went travelling last summer and started their travel page, Ass had the perfect opportunity to actually film some interesting places. However, he didn’t! Mostly we saw the inside of the RV, them moving the RV or them cooking and eating the usual rubbish.
I reckon they spent most of their time in towns, shopping and eating at restaurants rather than exploring the sights. When we did see them ‘hiking’ and walking about, both he and P were out of breath or having a hard time. A year on and they’re even heavier and more unfit, plus Abbie is bigger and seems more prone to being ‘a stubborn teen’, so I’m sure it’s going to be a travelling tit show. I doubt they’ll vlog much of that though, which is probably why we saw so little of their great American road trip last time. They’ll just keep telling us how much progress Abbie is making and how she loves travelling and film her laughing hysterically as she sits in a camp chair outside the RV. No doubt, the first thing they’ll pack is Abbie’s meds.
Well, a girl can dream lol.
I miss the days when we had so much to discuss here that we could start a new thread every few days. :(

I just finished watching tonights SL live. She said she sold $48k alone last month. This month she wants to sell like $79k by herself, because she and Asa dont believe in "being chill"- they are entrepreneurs! Hustlers! We live to work! She then went on and on- "I need all of you to share my link, share my referral codes, tell everyone you know to get me more customers..."
She's already sweating holding on to this ranking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Aye ya! A bit of a recap…
Abbie’s first meal after being sick? Street tacos.
Pig dropped her phone in her taco trough. 😹😹😹
Looked like they all had to sit at the taco place until Pig had her fill of the remaining chips and cheese.
Their groceries consisted of a little food, wine and drink mixers.
Pig opens the oven only to discover her birthday cake she has been hoarding. Her fat ass can hardly get around in that kitchen. She bounced off the oven door. Stumbled awkwardly around Summer. But none of that will stop her from baking 17 lbs of potatoes while grazing on chunks of bread. oh NO!
And brace yourselves Tattlers…in just a few short weeks this is what will be gracing the internets for the next month. How Nice. 😽
View attachment 1311656
Wow! Seeing her phone on her chest helps me better understand her size. And why wear blue jeans in the Florida heat?

Just got back from a slimey, wormy rabbit hole. What I learned:
*The new comp plan is the ONLY reason Piggy got promoted as quickly as she did.
*LOTS of hunhoes have gotten "promoted"
*Using their kids and doing "tricks" for sales seems to be the norm.
*Freakin or Frickin is the word of the month.
*These slimehoes are over the top ridiculously fake.
*This picture made me laugh out loud like a crazy woman!
View attachment 1311632
“Downline Love”

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That one glaringly different vlog from their trip, though...
Do y'all remember when they went to a ghost town/old mining town out west that one time? They were walking all over the place, filming the neat things there, even Abbie was chill and fairly engaged and seemed to be having an okay time. It was the place where she sat down in the (fake) "outhouse" next to a silly stuffed mannequin.

That was the stop they made after Priscilla flew off by herself to the Slimelife convention in TX somewhere.

Once she wasn't with them, Asa produced the only somewhat watchable travel vlog of that whole misguided endeavor. Everyone was relaxed, they were exploring, and Abbie was noticeably, obviously having a much better time than she'd been having.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, a girl can dream lol.
I miss the days when we had so much to discuss here that we could start a new thread every few days. :(

I just finished watching tonights SL live. She said she sold $48k alone last month. This month she wants to sell like $79k by herself, because she and Asa dont believe in "being chill"- they are entrepreneurs! Hustlers! We live to work! She then went on and on- "I need all of you to share my link, share my referral codes, tell everyone you know to get me more customers..."
She's already sweating holding on to this ranking.
“I want to sell $79k by myself…so I need all of YOU to promote my business for me.” This is one of the most bizarre aspects of hunnery to me.

How bleeping embarrassing. I can’t imagine having a hangover past the age of 30 years old. Adults who continue to recreationally binge drink well into middle age are one of my pet peeves…like damn, how did you not outgrow this? Get a hobby. Have a conversation with another human being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just when Pig thought it was safe to shovel food into her snout whilst Ass was talking to the camera, you can see her stuffing food into her snout through the reflection of Asswipes sunglasses.

BUSTED!

Screenshot (56).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just got back from a slimey, wormy rabbit hole. What I learned:
*The new comp plan is the ONLY reason Piggy got promoted as quickly as she did.
*LOTS of hunhoes have gotten "promoted"
*Using their kids and doing "tricks" for sales seems to be the norm.
*Freakin or Frickin is the word of the month.
*These slimehoes are over the top ridiculously fake.
*This picture made me laugh out loud like a crazy woman!
View attachment 1311632
Now who wouldn't buy makeup and skincare from these 2!😣

Tonight's Vlog:

Bullshit, bullshit bullshit, blah blah blah, bullshit bullshit blah etc etc....

Last edited:
  • Haha
“I want to sell $79k by myself…so I need all of YOU to promote my business for me.” This is one of the most bizarre aspects of hunnery to me.
This is why P calling it HER company or HER business is a bleeping JOKE! Without all the leghumpers who are there only because of Abbie, Princess P would have nothing. She has zero makeup skills/talent and she doesn't even know what slime life products do because she is constantly reading the packaging when ever someone asks a question about what YippeeSkippyFaceLift Oil does.
It's a joke when she makes posts asking people to help her reach her $$$ goal for the month. Why??? Why should people give you money? So you can spend it on 'all the things?'. So you can continue to buy metric tit tons of 'decor' and cattle tag earrings and get your hooves polished?? Why should people help you do that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Congratulations to Slimes Pimp of the Year on her accomplishment. I hope when she walks across the stage and she thanks her daughter for her success. Just think if they filmed her actually vomiting, her sales would be through the roof and she wouldn't have to roll around like a beached whale on inflatables. #maasholes
You would think she would have more likes…only gets into the high like numbers when the ATM.. I mean Abbie is included in the picture

• Heart
I'm wondering how many more times CPS is going to be called? I'm not saying it warrants CPS, but watching them brings up an uncomfortable feeling I got as a kid living with my own family. The feeling is a sense of out-of-control- and not super safe, but not in crazy danger. The amount of drinking that A and P now brag about is over-the-top. I think they lost their minds a while ago, but what they're posting, showing, and doing seems to be moving at a faster rate. Youtube truly is the wild west where families can post this tit, make money, and the world can watch them spiral to their doom. Others have said this too, but watching them has been giving me a lot of anxiety. There is so much dysfunction on so many levels, and it will continue because they have fans to fuel this bleeping BLAZE of a fire.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I would love a big milkshake like this but I can't eat this as It has too many calories and I need lose weight. This is the type of thing you should only have as a once in a lifetime thing not on a regular basis.
Maybe it's just me but all of that stuff on it just looks gross to me. I love a milkshake but not with all that on it.

Gee. Let me put on my surprised face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gooood Day Tattlers! ❤
It is that time again…Page 48. I cannot wait to see what you guys have in store for this upcoming thread.😹
Don’t forget the Thread suggestion thingy ma bobbity in your idea posts.
Meow! ❤😻❤
1654175417943.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
This picture right here. There is no way you order a gigantic duck off portion of food like that when you're only going to eat two bites. Unless Princess P has a wildly different definition of what two bites means. ALL of her meals are like this. Both out at restaurants and at home. Her plate is always full to over flowing. If you're only going to eat two bites, why pile on so much food every time?? You're not sharing it with Abbie, we've seen that Abbie also gets her own gigantic portions as well.

I want to take her phone and toss it into an industrial garbage disposal. Her eyes are glued to it practically 24-7. No matter where they are or what they're doing, P is on her phone. She loves to say that one of the main reasons she loves slime life is that she can work from home and spend more time with family. If you're on your phone almost every waking moment, you aren't actually spending real quality time with them. You aren't giving them your undivided attention for longer than like two minutes. You aren't emotionally or mentally present. You're focused on sales and money and instagram and facebook. You might as well be working at an office because it would practically be the same thing.

Lastly, I don't know who told you that ugly-ass table cloth thing looked "super cute". They were lying to you! BURN IT.
Her phone addiction makes me want to scream! There's no way she's constantly "working". Almost everyone has a cell phone, but if you can't even put it down to eat you're messed up. She needs to stop stuffing her face and actually spend time with her family without her phone. She even has her phone while in the pool. I'd love to see her drop it into the water.

My husband and I rarely get date nights. Maybe 2 or 3 a year, at most. We don't get a date night on our anniversary, or to celebrate special occasions. My husband was just offered a part-time job as a professor teaching evening classes, and guess what? We don't get to go celebrate that. We have a rule that we can't check our phones unless my mom calls regarding our children. It's a date for us to spend some time together as a couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.