Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh boy, y'all.....
Desperate for content... Blah blah..autism..pain... Looks like they hooked Becca back in. P looked special needs doing her "pool tricks".

He needs to look at the "pain threshold" for the severely ID. She probably experiences it.. just doesn't communicate the same as a NT person...Asshat.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Again...Asa only focuses on autism ......there's much much more to Abbies general diagnosis than autism ....but the autism word is more of a money maker and socially acceptable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So did she test positive or what? Did they ever say? Maybe I just didn't hear it with everything I have going on near me. You know, people coughing, various youtube videos on my son's computer, dishwasher, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think they will shutter it before Honking Across America Tour Part II. They don't have someone as responsible/mature as Sherry to run the place in their absence.
I think the same. Didn’t they sign that lease about this time last year? It is wild to think about how quickly that place tanked. We expected it, of course..but one year and it has gone to 💩! Another Maassive FAIL! Kaaaarma! 🙌🏼😻🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see it now, she tested negative. Although they are going to be traveling all over the country very soon and likely going into some high covid spots. Can you imagine if all three of them get it at the same time like my family did? Stuck in an RV with people coughing, having all kinds of stomach issues, and just miserable. No thanks.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Asshat asked why they can’t test for allergies and flu.. then says well you can get a blood test for flu. Is he an idiot, yes! Flu is tested by a swab just like the covid swab. And has he ever heard of allergy testing. I can’t handle their stupidity and fake bullshit today. Is big p so insecure that she does “sick tricks”? She puts on a show to hide her insecurity. How bleeping drunk we’re they? She was cackling the whole time and sounded totally hammered. Of course now she has to get her nails done because she broke a nail. Oh you stupid witch… I broke two nails two days after getting them done.. just waited it out until it was time for another manicure. I also can’t believe that Becca would come over knowing Abby is sick. It’s irresponsible of them to have respite when she’s sick and could spread it to people. Asshole gave a huge speech about pain and tolerance. I think he likes to hear himself speak. I wonder if he takes any kind of meds. I have ehlers danlos syndrome which means a bunch of chronic pain. I see pain management and get pain meds. Sometimes I talk excessively about a single topic when I take them. Why does he think we care about pain and asd? He’s researching it and everything. The research article said the opposite of what he claims Abby does with pain. He thinks Abby has a high pain tolerance, it’s probably a learned response to being ignored. The idd could also be making her less responsive to pain.

Reactions: 28
I think the same. Didn’t they sign that lease about this time last year? It is wild to think about how quickly that place tanked. We expected it, of course..but one year and it has gone to 💩! Another Maassive FAIL! Kaaaarma! 🙌🏼😻🙌🏼
It didn't even take off in a small way. Even with their affiliation with the hockey team couldn't help them get off the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Asshat asked why they can’t test for allergies and flu.. then says well you can get a blood test for flu. Is he an idiot, yes! Flu is tested by a swab just like the covid swab. And has he ever heard of allergy testing. I can’t handle their stupidity and fake bullshit today. Is big p so insecure that she does “sick tricks”? She puts on a show to hide her insecurity. How bleeping drunk we’re they? She was cackling the whole time and sounded totally hammered. Of course now she has to get her nails done because she broke a nail. Oh you stupid witch… I broke two nails two days after getting them done.. just waited it out until it was time for another manicure. I also can’t believe that Becca would come over knowing Abby is sick. It’s irresponsible of them to have respite when she’s sick and could spread it to people. Asshole gave a huge speech about pain and tolerance. I think he likes to hear himself speak. I wonder if he takes any kind of meds. I have ehlers danlos syndrome which means a bunch of chronic pain. I see pain management and get pain meds. Sometimes I talk excessively about a single topic when I take them. Why does he think we care about pain and asd? He’s researching it and everything. The research article said the opposite of what he claims Abby does with pain. He thinks Abby has a high pain tolerance, it’s probably a learned response to being ignored. The idd could also be making her less responsive to pain.
That whole pool scene just sat wrong with me because we all know that was filmed when Abbie was first sick. We know that she was outside feeling miserable and puking while her parents were cackling like hyenas. I'm all for having fun, but when my kid is sick, my world stops and it is all about caring for him. It's just off-putting behavior for two 40+ yr olds.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think they will shutter it before Honking Across America Tour Part II. They don't have someone as responsible/mature as Sherry to run the place in their absence.
Well they did take Abbie out of school…and they say she will be able to get a job one day….I am thinking Abbie will run the “family business “. Yup. She will be there from open to close,changing out sets,ensuring appointments are booked and doing the books.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well they did take Abbie out of school…and they say she will be able to get a job one day….I am thinking Abbie will run the “family business “. Yup. She will be there from open to close,changing out sets,ensuring appointments are booked and doing the books.
Maybe that is Isaiah's "internship"...selfish world.. there are autistic people who work there..according to the Massives...maybe they are stretching things to count it as an internship... they are awful quiet about the internship... and that isn't like them.

That whole pool scene just sat wrong with me because we all know that was filmed when Abbie was first sick. We know that she was outside feeling miserable and puking while her parents were cackling like hyenas. I'm all for having fun, but when my kid is sick, my world stops and it is all about caring for him. It's just off-putting behavior for two 40+ yr olds.
I remember sleeping on the floor beside my kids beds when they were sick . Tattler's we had a huge Tupperware bowl that was used any time the kids had a upset tummy . Mop bucket nearby , extra towels , clean linens , checking temps for fever , gentle hugs . Yes I agree it is all about caring , nurturing , protecting our children . Asa and Cilla ........ Another vlog of neglect . The scrape on Abbie's nose , that's a big RED FLAG ! He pushed her head in a waist basket ? Are you kidding me ? Asa and Cilla you are both a different breed . You are both the putred S!#T that flows in the sewage pipes that rats or other creatures won't touch . You are below any thing and every thing that lives on earth . Abbie deserves much more than what she was given , and to have you both as her parents ? Abbie , MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg that takes me back in time! lol I remember that commercial.
😆 🤣 😆
I loved it then and I love it now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I remember sleeping on the floor beside my kids beds when they were sick . Tattler's we had a huge Tupperware bowl that was used any time the kids had a upset tummy . Mop bucket nearby , extra towels , clean linens , checking temps for fever , gentle hugs . Yes I agree it is all about caring , nurturing , protecting our children . Asa and Cilla ........ Another vlog of neglect . The scrape on Abbie's nose , that's a big RED FLAG ! He pushed her head in a waist basket ? Are you kidding me ? Asa and Cilla you are both a different breed . You are both the putred S!#T that flows in the sewage pipes that rats or other creatures won't touch . You are below any thing and every thing that lives on earth . Abbie deserves much more than what she was given , and to have you both as her parents ? Abbie , MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU
What I don't understand is why they didn't prepare the sectional in the TV room with resistant sheets under soft sheets, remove the area rug and have buckets and bowls ready. Abbie would have been so much more comfortable in a cool and comfortable space with the TV on and her music videos playing. They are awful and selfish creatures.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alrighty Tattlers…we have a winner for thread title #125. @bready with 32 votes. A very close race. Once again, you all kicked ass.
🦾😻🦾
Take a peek. Marinate on it. If nobody feels any type of way..😹…I will get us going here in just a bit. 😻
858C25DB-FE7A-46B6-A51B-97C74E08B4C1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Desperate for content... Blah blah..autism..pain... Looks like they hooked Becca back in. P looked special needs doing her "pool tricks".

He needs to look at the "pain threshold" for the severely ID. She probably experiences it.. just doesn't communicate the same as a NT person...Asshat.
Asa , Cilla and her brother do not accept the fact that Abbie is ID . The word autistic is this family of grifters , con artist , liars , money maker . About the pool tricks , remminded me of the killer whales doing tricks at Sea World . The whales were way more talented than " Being a Mom is not her jam " and freak of nature Cilla .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
02FCB9B4-C9F3-4903-B10E-11382DBA2C6E.jpeg
We all knew, of course, that she didn’t graduate. She got a certificate.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.