Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you mentioned that! On a live last week when she was begging for sales and thanking the humpers she said "I cant do this without you. We are not allowed to buy our own products." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If thats true then she could easily get her Mother to put the order in and pay her back.....or a few family members....or Summer.....

Reactions: 19
Omg, that part made me laugh! I am ashamed to admit that I need new pants now.
We need to come up with a song so we can do the Chub Rub Shuffle…..😂

View attachment 1309369
Is this the slime home girl that got Piggy into Slinging Slimelife?
How emotionally stunted are these women who constantly cry and laugh and then cry some more with a little bit more laughing followed by more crying…sounds like bipolar to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They have absolutely no idea what "avoiding the hospital" really means for an autistic/developmentally disabled child. Less than zero clue about how "adverse" of a place a hospital room is for days at a time for someone like Abbie. If Asa was losing his tit after a night of no sleep and like a day of Abbie having a tummy bug, he's going to have a complete mental break when Abbie develops diabetes or another long-term physical illness due to her parents' lack of care. Not that Priscilla will care much. She won't be the one sleeping in that hospital recliner any more than she helped with Abbie's all-nighter.

If he's so gung-ho about how bad ERs are for Abbie, he needs to focus on nothing but making sure she doesn't develop a preventable physical disorder that will have her confined to an inpatient room for days and days at a time.

View attachment 1309369
Is this the slime home girl that got Piggy into Slinging Slimelife?
Why does it look like she has spiders for eyelashes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Gonna be a long hard fall for them, I have to disagree with every word Asa( as The Mother) says. See Asa most educated people can see the lies and most have some street savvy and know EXACTLY how MLMs work. It is truly unforgiving for your slimy family to target the audience that you have. I’m sure over your drinks you and THE MOTHER laugh and laugh at

your prey. Your folks should be ashamed of what they produced. We can’t buy our own dime store make-up..😂😂😂😂 Who you think your swindling 2 yr olds. What a joke…

Fools

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What’s sad is Isaiah could be there, in the house till the vlog is over. I don’t believe anything they say. When they make sure to address something we have been discussing in here you can bet they’re lying. We have all been saying poor kid he is gonna be stuck with Abby. I still think he will be. A loves to deflect.. A thinks just because he says something we all should believe it😂😂😂😂 If he’s addressing something or even talking hes lying..
I thought the same thing. Can't believe anything from them anymore. The only one in that family that doesn't lie is Abby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you're right.
Asshat was putting on the guilt trips to try to force Isaiah to feel as if he should be there to take care of Abbie.
NO, Assa -- that is YOUR responsibility. Whether you like it or not. You are Abbie's father - FatheringAutism, right?
You and Princess P are responsible for taking care of Abbie.
You're doing a very crappy job of it by forcing Abbie to sit out in the sun and heat while she's feeling very unwell. There are things you can do to mitigate messes from being sick indoors. Not keeping her out in the backyard all day and evening. Isn't that what you do with the dogs when they've been sick? You're disgusting. It's all about whatever is most convenient for YOU, right? Fck everyone else, including Abbie.
You ought to treat your money maker better.
Yep , he has a hangover . Another " Pity Me ! " " Feel Sorry For Us " vlog . I have a question , the gate that is in front of Abbie's door does she know how to open or unlock it ? Does she climb over the gate to get out of her bedroom ? What are her cognitive skills ? What is her true diagnosis ? Pink Marshmallow , I agree with everything you post here on Tattler . Thank you for sharing your wise and witty comments .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From Jewels Maben's Youtube September 2020. You can still see how bad her skin is even in the filtered picture she has with Cillapotamus. Yes it is the same woman.

1654049288997.png
1654049394427.png

1654049256635.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She "straps on a lab coat?" Thats very odd verbage she used there.Is she confusing her lab coat with something else she straps on?
Her lab coat, much like her daughter, is a prop. A costume. A farce. Like your entire life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.