Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny… she takes credit for being a makeup mogul…BUT has said zilch about owning a SUCCESSFUL SelfieWrld.
Shows her inability to be successful on her own…
SelfieWrld Jax hasn't made a Facebook or Instagram post since May 14.

We've been wondering where Sherry was lately, so I checked on her FB page. Take a look at this - Case Manager for Recovery for Life. Now, I'm speculating but if Sherry is in recovery, the Moldy Manor is the last place you'd want to hang around. Makes sense why she may have opted out of this year's Birthday-Palooza
1654188342478.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
SelfieWrld Jax hasn't made a Facebook or Instagram post since May 14.

We've been wondering where Sherry was lately, so I checked on her FB page. Take a look at this - Case Manager for Recovery for Life. Now, I'm speculating but if Sherry is in recovery, the Moldy Manor is the last place you'd want to hang around. Makes sense why she may have opted out of this year's Birthday-PaloozaView attachment 1313207
I think that was a former job, she's had that on there a long time. Besides, a case manager means she works in a recovery center, not in recovery herself.

Reactions: 20
It's a joke when she makes posts asking people to help her reach her $$$ goal for the month. Why??? Why should people give you money? So you can spend it on 'all the things?'. So you can continue to buy metric tit tons of 'decor' and cattle tag earrings and get your hooves polished?? Why should people help you do that?
You had me at cattle tag earrings!
D352FB2B-541D-4418-939D-4596A314D6A2.jpeg
C3428B06-951D-4A27-9968-3DF963087059.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think that was a former job, she's had that on there a long time. Besides, a case manager means she works in a recovery center, not in recovery herself.
Yes, but many times recovering addicts work in the field.

Reactions: 10
Funny… she takes credit for being a makeup mogul…BUT has said zilch about owning a SUCCESSFUL SelfieWrld.
Shows her inability to be successful on her own…
EXCELLENT point! When was the last time we heard anything about Selfish World? Cue the next FA vlog...we'll see them at SW turning people actors away at the door as they are at capacity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #125 Sick chick, slick trick, roadshow starts pretty quick!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #125 Sick Tricks in the Pool for the Scam. She Looked Just Like a Giant Ham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Found the perfect item for the 🐷🧻🧻🧻.
Maybe they can add it to their Amazon link for all the leghumpers.

C998BBA6-B790-4D64-84F6-D1A0099D94DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Howdy there partners. Lipsham Mama is putting lipstick on a Pig over on FB…LIVE Woooooheeewww!
Looking rode hard and put up wet. These bishes NEED broadway caliber make up. Sheeesh! 😖
92F93F77-ACA3-4DEE-A23F-B31706C14D84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
From Sherry’s FB page, dated May 26th. She moved to Virginia. Also, in a post from two days ago, she gives P a shoutout for her promotion. She seems like a nice lady. Too nice for that bunch. She is doing Limelife fulltime.
I am so happy that she made the escape and the bonus is that it leaves the Maassholes high and dry!! Sherry does seem like a nice lady.

• Heart
From Sherry’s FB page, dated May 26th. She moved to Virginia. Also, in a post from two days ago, she gives P a shoutout for her promotion. She seems like a nice lady. Too nice for that bunch. She is doing Limelife fulltime.
Looks like selfish world is still open.. they have something posted to their instagram story that they are open tonight... but have not posted anything on instagram outside of their story since mid May. Wonder if they will have an announcement soon? Of course.. they will make it seem like they are closing because the Massives want to move on..not because it was a Massive failure!

Poor thing is having to depend totally on slimelife for her income!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Looks like selfish world is still open.. they have something posted to their instagram story that they are open tonight... but have not posted anything on instagram outside of their story since mid May. Wonder if they will have an announcement soon? Of course.. they will make it seem like they are closing because the Massives want to move on..not because it was a Massive failure!
I think they will shutter it before Honking Across America Tour Part II. They don't have someone as responsible/mature as Sherry to run the place in their absence.

If Sherry moved to Virginia it may explain why they're looking for respite care.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.