Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got back from a slimey, wormy rabbit hole. What I learned:
*The new comp plan is the ONLY reason Piggy got promoted as quickly as she did.
*LOTS of hunhoes have gotten "promoted"
*Using their kids and doing "tricks" for sales seems to be the norm.
*Freakin or Frickin is the word of the month.
*These slimehoes are over the top ridiculously fake.
*This picture made me laugh out loud like a crazy woman!
Screenshot_20220601-165617~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Seriously how many times a week ...a DAY do these people eat out!?!? After the stomach flu Mexican food...is NOT what I want to eat.

Idiots.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Aye ya! A bit of a recap…
Abbie’s first meal after being sick? Street tacos.
Pig dropped her phone in her taco trough. 😹😹😹
Looked like they all had to sit at the taco place until Pig had her fill of the remaining chips and cheese.
Their groceries consisted of a little food, wine and drink mixers.
Pig opens the oven only to discover her birthday cake she has been hoarding. Her fat ass can hardly get around in that kitchen. She bounced off the oven door. Stumbled awkwardly around Summer. But none of that will stop her from baking 17 lbs of potatoes while grazing on chunks of bread. oh NO!
And brace yourselves Tattlers…in just a few short weeks this is what will be gracing the internets for the next month. How Nice. 😽
9F983315-8AEA-42F1-8D9F-D01B5C83BD75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Looked like they all had to sit at the taco place until Pig had her fill of the remaining chips and cheese.
Pig opens the oven only to discover her birthday cake she has been hoarding. Her fat ass can hardly get around in that kitchen. She bounced off the oven door. Stumbled awkwardly around Summer. But none of that will stop her from baking 17 lbs of potatoes while grazing on chunks of bread. oh NO!
And brace yourselves Tattlers…in just a few short weeks this is what will be gracing the internets for the next month. How Nice. 😽
View attachment 1311656
How would you describe that top? I’m laughing as I type this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously how many times a week ...a DAY do these people eat out!?!? After the stomach flu Mexican food...is NOT what I want to eat.

Idiots.
Then they come home and Asshat put the steaks on...

Asshat babbling about autism awareness/acceptance... Asshat and Pig need acceptance ..of Abbie's severe ID. So dumb... he is going to "educate" the server at the street taco place. They just HAD to take her out so Pig can stuff her face with taco's... sounds like she had a meltdown there... Asshat just acts normal he says... hmm.

Pig has a podiatrist... I hope he told her to LOSE WEIGHT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It looks like she had to steal a table cloth from a Mexican restaurant after discovering, too late, that she had the trots and couldn't make it to the loo in time. This is her walk of tit shame attire.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It looks like she stole a tablecloth from 1972, and made it into a top. Man does her stomach look bloated and pregnant.

I guess the honking across America is going to be Hogging across America as they will just be eating the whole time.

Pigrilla would be so much more useful if she was able to sniff out truffles, she would be rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Idiots.
My thoughts exactly. I do not fat shame. I have been into health and fitness since I was 12...I'm now 55...but I do not expect the whole world to be as active as I am. I wish everyone could be, but I always try not to judge. Having said that...I am disgusted by the level of sloth and gluttony I see take place with the Masses, mostly because Abbie has no escape and no alternatives. How in the world can you go out to a Mexican lunch, complete with tortilla chips, queso, and an extra large beef tortilla thingy, then proceed to cook thick steaks, potatoes, and fat-laden sides? I'm sure there were extra large margaritas to go with dinner, or the champagne that P so richly deserved for scamming her humpers into a promotion. Those scenes with P sitting in the camper ... oh my ... she has reached a whole new level of huge. And your plantar fasciitis P? Why the heck do you think you're dealing with that? Lose weight and it will improve greatly! I just can't most days with them, but seeing P revel in her promotion, obtained strictly off the back of her disabled daughter, their sheer lack of interest in improving their health or the health of their IDD daughter, and the fact that that damn phone is never out of her hand! I want to scream! 😖😖😖

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Something my mom would say "You're wearing THAT out of the house?"
My grandma wouldn't even wear that.
I mean, we do hear that you should dress for your figure. Her figure happens to require a tent. They can use that for camping when the RV gets trashed.

Remnants of a tattered hot air balloon…or the drapery from MeMaws floor to ceiling windows that were finally removed after 41 years.😹😻😹
The remnants of the Hindenberg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like she stole a tablecloth from 1972, and made it into a top. Man does her stomach look bloated and pregnant.

I guess the honking across America is going to be Hogging across America as they will just be eating the whole time.

Pigrilla would be so much more useful if she was able to sniff out truffles, she would be rich.
Isn’t that exactly what the three of them need? A month of sitting in a truck and/or RV …chewing on whatever succulent fried fare the locals have to offer. It will be like watching professional eating contest participants travel for their annual national porker championship tour. 🐽 Goodie goodie gumdrops! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh please A&P go back to the kitchen for kitchen talk. Do NOT do bedroom talk. Too gross and speaking of gross did y'all notice how dirty his hand was? Eek!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Big P dropped her phone in the sour cream...how freaking fitting! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂That ridiculous top makes her look like a human circus tent! 😂 😂
BigPphoneinsourcream.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1311656

I'm almost positive my uncle had the same fringe balls Miss Thang has on her enormous poncho lining the ceiling of his 60-something drag race car.

baaaaalls.jpg

(my uncle is neither Cheech nor Chong, but he had a car like that!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.