Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow... this VLOG is delusion overload... I cant figure out if they are playing up for the HUMPERS or are they really in that much delusion?? She isn't a high school graduate... she is a toddler... an undisciplined toddler. Maybe they are believing their own delusion?

The HUMPERS asking if Abbie will drive? Do they even watch the VLOG..

Of course we have a "special dinner"... when do they not?
Kate, one thing I did notice, the school teachers gently guided Abs back to posing for pictures when she went to wander off and Abs smiled what looked like real smiles. A much different Abs at home..how sad of a life at home.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Kate, one thing I did notice, the school teachers gently guided Abs back to posing for pictures when she went to wander off and Abs smiled what looked like real smiles. A much different Abs at home..how sad of a life at home.
THANK you. I was amazed at how the teachers were with Abbie and how clearly comfortable and easy she was with them in comparison to at home.

• Sad
  • Heart
They were talking about the price of cars nowadays. They are high..I just got back from spending cash for a car for one of my adult children. It’s a family tradition to do so, my late dad started it. It killed me to pay so much. The prices and the supplies are through the roof. My kid paid about 35% of it and guess who paid the rest..gladly, may I say. The old car had 117,000 miles on it and no air conditioning. Even though I hate spending money, I feel okay, now that it’s over with!
When I lived at home my 6 yrs older sister went to work and paid my folks 'rent' probably not alot of money but I thought it was terrible. Then they did something amazing, my dad brought her to get a newer car..she was driving an old Falcon, 3 on the column..lol She came home with a Camero and all the money she had given them they turned around and gave it back toward her car. But you did a good thing Noir, helping your child and they'll remember that story to tell again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel so bad for Abbie. This was all for A&P and for the vlog. A lot of it was for P so she wouldn't get her precious feelings hurt. So they forced Abbie to do "all the things". Who gives a fck about how Abbie feels about it, right?? This is all about Princess P indulging in her typical teenage girl fantasy and Asshat thinking of what will get the most clicks and views. Asshat acted like the stuff the school did for Abbie with the slideshow etc was just for her when they more than likely did that for every student.
Of course, Abbie kept trying to escape the situation. I think she was very uncomfortable. But as I said, it was about A&P, not her. So, if she felt overwhelmed? Too damn bad!

Asshat talks about how the car insurance has a good student discount and that you only have to tell them (State Farm) once what your GPA is and they don't check it again. Asshat then gleefully states that he'll hold that over Isaiah's head and tell Isaiah that he has to get good grades or he's going to cost them more $$$. You know Asshat IS doing that, among the many other ways that he guilt trips and manipulates Isaiah. "I get to use that to my advantage." It's bad enough when you have a parent who holds EVERY little thing over your head so that they control you through guilt and fear. But to actually get a kick out of it and get that control fix out of it, too. Asshat lives for this tit. It makes him feel important.
I did love that the state farm agent said that Isaiah can hold it over Asshat's head that he was the last one to get a ticket.

The photo taking session was farcical. Literally barking and squealing at Abbie out on the front lawn. For all the neighbors to see.
WTF is this?? Just... what the bleeping hell? Yes, mash your deformed hand up and down into her face to make her smile... WHAT??
Again, this was all about A&P's delusional asses. Abbie was just waiting for the torture to be over.

View attachment 1299616
If I were to ever run into Pig on the street the first thing I would do is run up to her and rub my hand all over her face. Then I would say "whooooo wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. If she got mad I would tell her I thought that was something you do when you want someone to make a happy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guys … in the “What are you saying” video ..
We literally saw, maybe for the first time.. why they are terrible at meeting her needs “have so many problems”
Am I really the only one who understood right off the bat what she was saying?
She wanted to TAKE THE GOLF CART, LISTEN TO MUSIC AND GO TO FRICKEN CHIC FILLA TO GET SOME CHICKEN AND FRIES!
Period!
THEN YOU CONFUSE HER! BECAUSE SHE FEELS LIKE SHE WAS TELLING YOU EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED AND SHE DID!

THEN YOU ACT LIKE YOU “FIGURED IT OUT” she wanted to “stay home” THEN WHY DID SHE GET SOOOO UPSET WHEN SHE LEFT!?

You act like you got it all figured out… like Abbie is allowed to make her own choices.. but she doesn’t at all.. you just keep asking her until she gives the answer YOU want!
GOD I hate the both of you .. with an unbelievable passion. Because Abbie HAS potential… you tap 2% of it because you are FAT LAZY SELFISH AND DOWN RIGHT DUMB

Has anyone seen Abbie, in the pool… and it looks like she DECIDED to be in there ?
Videos of her being thrown in… tricked into getting in.. getting out (obviously thrown in off camera) or being HELD…
Has she actually swam because she WANTED TO??

Also…
A good sign that you are running a CULT is when your members are HYPER VIGILANT..

Any time ANYONE , even a fan, mentions or is worried by Isigah’s weight.. they reply aggressively ..
Even simple comments like this

What we have to come to terms with, is that this Awful family has gotten away with so much.. they will continue to do so.. Espically now that they have an entire dumb army behind them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel so bad for Abbie. This was all for A&P and for the vlog. A lot of it was for P so she wouldn't get her precious feelings hurt. So they forced Abbie to do "all the things". Who gives a fck about how Abbie feels about it, right?? This is all about Princess P indulging in her typical teenage girl fantasy and Asshat thinking of what will get the most clicks and views. Asshat acted like the stuff the school did for Abbie with the slideshow etc was just for her when they more than likely did that for every student.
Of course, Abbie kept trying to escape the situation. I think she was very uncomfortable. But as I said, it was about A&P, not her. So, if she felt overwhelmed? Too damn bad!

Asshat talks about how the car insurance has a good student discount and that you only have to tell them (State Farm) once what your GPA is and they don't check it again. Asshat then gleefully states that he'll hold that over Isaiah's head and tell Isaiah that he has to get good grades or he's going to cost them more $$$. You know Asshat IS doing that, among the many other ways that he guilt trips and manipulates Isaiah. "I get to use that to my advantage." It's bad enough when you have a parent who holds EVERY little thing over your head so that they control you through guilt and fear. But to actually get a kick out of it and get that control fix out of it, too. Asshat lives for this tit. It makes him feel important.
I did love that the state farm agent said that Isaiah can hold it over Asshat's head that he was the last one to get a ticket.

The photo taking session was farcical. Literally barking and squealing at Abbie out on the front lawn. For all the neighbors to see.
WTF is this?? Just... what the bleeping hell? Yes, mash your deformed hand up and down into her face to make her smile... WHAT??
Again, this was all about A&P's delusional asses. Abbie was just waiting for the torture to be over.

View attachment 1299616
I wonder what type of discount and if it is only for Florida and/or college students. We just added my middle daughter and our insurance doubled. She has a 3.8 GPA and I would love if State Farm gave us a discount (they didn’t offer it but I will be calling Monday)!

Also, Priscilla’s SUV was purchased at their local Chevy dealership. This was the second Traverse they purchased. The first Traverse was white, purchase through Carvana, Priscilla drove it and then gave it to Isaiah, to go to ASU (when they purchased the black, fully loaded one locally), and then A&P took it back the white Traverse and sold it to the Sister or Sister-in-law…

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1299616
I woulda punched that witch STRAIGHT in her grill If she EVER did that to me!! 👊 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
There is something about her that makes me cringe. I can't point out what, bc she seems to take good care of K. I could only watch a few minutes bc her voice annoys me. Hope she made the right decision.
I would love to see the screenshot that Piggy sent the CEO and the screenshot the CEO sent back to P. Sounds like something a little child would say on the playground.
CEO doesn’t care what she says as long as that scam money keeps coming in.

I know, he thinks owning a car for 3 years is a long time lol. I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor that has seen me thru raising two kids and now taking my grandkids around in it. I too have taken really good care of it and still looks good. I know in the next 5 yrs I most likely will get a newer car but I’m in no hurry. He sounds like such a pompous ass with the statements he makes.

Whoever called CPS may call again. They literally don’t have any brains between them. There is absolutely no purpose to get Abbie behind the wheel of any motorized vehicle. Now she probably thinks its ok to do that. Dumb asses!
I was reading the comments and replies on the DC YouTube Vlog. It was said that A lied about what vlog had CPS show up. It was the Mothers Day log where Abby was left in pool alone when he and the boy went into house to clean the kitchen,the door was LOCKED and it took him awhile to get it open.. We all saw it! Someone said they follow the boys vlog and something about THE MOTHER getting some kind of commercial deal.😂😂 Also someone from Jacksonville saying the Autistic Community wants nothing to do with them and including applying for any position teaching Abby. Not because of Abby because of them.. So apparently they are shunned by the decent caring folks in the Autism Community. One other said they live a few blocks from SelfishWorld and no one goes there it is always empty. He said if A isn’t there all day he can guarantee money is walking out the door.😂😂😂😂 Tons of stuff in those comments and replies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I wonder what type of discount and if it is only for Florida and/or college students. We just added my middle daughter and our insurance doubled. She has a 3.8 GPA and I would love if State Farm gave us a discount (they didn’t offer it but I will be calling Monday)!

Also, Priscilla’s SUV was purchased at their local Chevy dealership. This was the second Traverse they purchased. The first Traverse was white, purchase through Carvana, Priscilla drove it and then gave it to Isaiah, to go to ASU (when they purchased the black, fully loaded one locally), and then A&P took it back the white Traverse and sold it to the Sister or Sister-in-law…
I hope you can get the discount. 😎. I remember about 20 years ago getting the discount for one of my kids, however their GPA was certainly not as high.

Weird how quickly A &P go through cars. The Carvana thing was August 2018. Not that long ago. Maybe it was when they started to rake in the cash. They mentioned Slimelife income paying for the car monthly payments.

They seemed much more relatable in this video. And P was huge!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I hope you can get the discount. 😎. I remember about 20 years ago getting the discount for one of my kids, however their GPA was certainly not as high.

Weird how quickly A &P go through cars. The Carvana thing was August 2018. Not that long ago. Maybe it was when they started to rake in the cash. They mentioned Slimelife income paying for the car monthly payments.

They seemed much more relatable in this video. And P was huge!

Yep, that was the first Carvana car. They bought it to replace that old white SUV they had for so long. Then in summer 2019 she bought her current vehicle and gave Isaiah the Carvana one. He drove it his senior yr and first year at App, then he sold it to Kylie last summer and started driving that old Toyota truck that was Asas.
Asas such a tool, acting like the 2019 is just "forever ago" and old. They drove old cars they couldn't afford to repair until the first Carvana car in 2018...hes forgotten where he came from, that smug little tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You did it? Did what? You dropped her out. Congrats …🙄
Notice how when Isaiah graduated from high school it was "WE did it," "WE worked hard for this," "this is OUR achievement"...but when Abbie "graduates" it's "YOU did it, Sweet Girl." You can tell what they think is a real achievement based on whether they want to claim credit for it or not. They don't believe Abbie has actually accomplished anything.

• Heart
Abbie looks happy and comfortable with nearly everyone except Asa, Priscilla, Candy, & Wayne. Her other grandparents, Crystal & Emily, Lauren Brazee, the SlimeLife huns, Brandy, her teachers & camp counselors, Summer, Becca, even Isaiah when they go out sans parents...despite all of A&P's talk about how rare it is for people to accept and connect with Abbie, she seems to do just fine with everyone she meets on her own. It's A&P who don't connect with her. It's A&P who force her into situations where she becomes upset and disruptive. And because they can't connect with her, or understand what she's "telling" them, they assume nobody else can.

Abbie is never going to be "normal." And she is always going to have moments where she is frustrated, overwhelmed, disruptive, aggressive, etc. That is just part of having a child with these profound disabilities. But the person Abbie is at school, or when Brandy just sits and talks to her, or when she cuddles up to someone on the couch...or in the rare moments when Ass manages to stop being a dick, like when he lets her play with her toys on her own terms, or that recent clip where they were tickling each other and hiding their faces? That is who Abbie could be most of the time.

She has the ability to be happy, relaxed, acknowledged and validated by the people around her. She has the ability to communicate basic things, and to enjoy that interaction. She has the ability to be happy and comfortable. But she rarely gets to be any of those things. Instead she is forced to spend her time being frustrated, manhandled and prodded, ignored and made uncomfortable by the very people who are supposed to protect her. It's disgusting and I feel so bad for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
As for P rubbing her hand over Abbie’s face to make her smile…wtf! How would she like someone doing that to her? Too many people grab Abbie, hold her in place and force hugs onto her, one of the worst culprits being her so called mother. I can understand them wanting some pictures, but they take it to a whole new level and treat Abbie like a prop.
That is exactly what bothered me with “The Graduate” video: chin tickles, foot rubs, side pokes, face rubs, holding her in place for presentation, multiple people shouting her name simultaneously, Big P’s woo whooing - staff and family all prompting and pushing to get that “socially acceptable” split second pose. AssA pulling her mortarboard down tightly on her head, Golden Boy counting down from ten to hopefully keep her in place. Sweet Girl was arranged, handled, and overstimulated the whole day for the preservation of fake moments for others. And the icing on the cake: Big P telling Sweet Girl, “Hey, I’m going to need you to get your hair out of your mouth! Thank you Ma’am.” Happy Graduation, Abbie. I’m praying for your safety, health, and fulfillment in the years to come.

Who was in the backseat on the way back from JSA??

View attachment 1299547
I did some sleuthing because she looked familiar. It was Stephanie from Big P’s bucket drinking, birthday party downline. She was the one who attended with her husband and small children. She posted she would be attending a special girl’s graduation.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.