Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, she IS still a teenager after all. I know I was moody AF as a teen and have the pictures to prove it. I didn't want to go on family outings either. My mom still has a pic of my sister and I totally not smiling at a family outing to a local spring. My 18yr old with ASD is a moody gem too.
I guess I'm lucky then because my 4 teens ages 14-19 ( 2 autistic) don't grimace and stomp around miserable. To me it just looks like Asa and Priscilla are always man hand!ing her, they really don't have patience with her bombard her...and to me they seem to make her miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think it says something about the school, allowing a graduation even though she should have another year of school. Like they were told that Abby isn’t coming back so they just let her graduate. How crazy is this family to pull your kid out of school, she’s a damn drop out, but want a graduation. The fake “I’m so proud of you” she didn’t do tit!!!!!! I think she was probably pretty drugged up for her “ceremony” I love that pigcilla has to use the handle to get in and out of the car now. I have a big jeep, it’s tall.. even at my highest weight I didn’t need to hold something to get in.

• Haha
  • Sad
the delusion continues in today's vlog, Hey, anything for content. They got to squeeze a few vlogs out of fake graduation. How can you be so proud of something that isn't, unless you're just proud of the delusion you've created?!?

Or proud that the humpers are dumb enough to believe it.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I would love to see the screenshot that Piggy sent the CEO and the screenshot the CEO sent back to P. Sounds like something a little child would say on the playground.
Hey Guythes ! We have to remember Thilla is a freak of nature she is also very immature . She has weird long ear lobes , and wears chip bags for shoes . Cue in the banjo music ! Why and how she is a makeup consultant ? Who knows ? Makeup expert ? In her own warped delusional straw drinken boxed wine mind . F.U. Thilla .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg… they allowed Abby to sit in the drivers seat of the stupid cart. And she was “driving” Isaiah was walking one on side steering, and asshat was doing the pedals I assume. They have no regard for safety.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Omg… they allowed Abby to sit in the drivers seat of the stupid cart. And she was “driving” Isaiah was walking one on side steering, and asshat was doing the pedals I assume. They have no regard for safety.
Now every time she goes out to the cart...she's going to want to drive it....they seriously need to get her into something she will enjoy...Asa is all gung-ho about starting a routine...considering he stays up playing video games in the computer till 3-4 am every night..I highly doubt he will be up and have an active routine for Abbie...and keep it up on a 2 month camping trip!?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
the delusion continues in today's vlog, Hey, anything for content. They got to squeeze a few vlogs out of fake graduation. How can you be so proud of something that isn't, unless you're just proud of the delusion you've created?!?

When they were forcing her into poses with her diploma in front of the golf cart, she actually held still for a second, which garnered a huge “wheeeeeewww hheeeewwww” from Priscilla, who then said “you go girl… So studious“. Give me a break

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think it says something about the school, allowing a graduation even though she should have another year of school. Like they were told that Abby isn’t coming back so they just let her graduate. How crazy is this family to pull your kid out of school, she’s a damn drop out, but want a graduation. The fake “I’m so proud of you” she didn’t do tit!!!!!! I think she was probably pretty drugged up for her “ceremony” I love that pigcilla has to use the handle to get in and out of the car now. I have a big jeep, it’s tall.. even at my highest weight I didn’t need to hold something to get in.
I would absolutely die if that handle gave way. Anyone remember that line from the Chris Farley black sheep movie? “Hang strong little root” 😂😂😂

• Haha
At about the 9:55 mark, or so, Pignocchio takes her hand and runs it down Abbie's face to make her smile. If anyone EVER did that to me I would have turned into the Hulk. Pignocchio really has zero social awareness.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow... this VLOG is delusion overload... I cant figure out if they are playing up for the HUMPERS or are they really in that much delusion?? She isn't a high school graduate... she is a toddler... an undisciplined toddler. Maybe they are believing their own delusion?

The HUMPERS asking if Abbie will drive? Do they even watch the VLOG..

Of course we have a "special dinner"... when do they not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

This vlog brings back memories of my daughter graduation . Congratulations Abbie ! I wish you the best . This vlog was made for her parents , brother and family . It was made for content , attention , money . Yes her family is delusional , they don't truly accept Abbie . I believe the schools she attended did there very best her schools didn't fail her . Abbie's delusional family did . Yes F.A. is a delusion , a facade , a fake family . God help Abbie , protect her , May Peace Be With Her .

• Heart
They were talking about the price of cars nowadays. They are high..I just got back from spending cash for a car for one of my adult children. It’s a family tradition to do so, my late dad started it. It killed me to pay so much. The prices and the supplies are through the roof. My kid paid about 35% of it and guess who paid the rest..gladly, may I say. The old car had 117,000 miles on it and no air conditioning. Even though I hate spending money, I feel okay, now that it’s over with!

• Heart
0E22875B-D3E3-4A2E-971A-A738D3EA7313.jpeg

Wait? This isn’t next year…
This is why they really need to watch what they say or just stop lying. Maybe Isaiah already knows he isn’t going to graduate and is leaving like Abbie but one thing for sure, Princess P isn’t going to get ASU to allow him a special graduation or certificate.

They were talking about the price of cars nowadays. They are high..I just got back from spending cash for a car for one of my adult children. It’s a family tradition to do so, my late dad started it. It killed me to pay so much. The prices and the supplies are through the roof. My kid paid about 35% of it and guess who paid the rest..gladly, may I say. The old car had 117,000 miles on it and no air conditioning. Even though I hate spending money, I feel okay, now that it’s over with!
We don’t have that same tradition but we are trying to help our middle child get a vehicle. We have a good friend that has a second vehicle and she is selling it to us, once we get the funds together. If it wasn’t for her, we wouldn’t be able to get our child or help her even get a vehicle. Vehicle prices are so outrageous in our area too. I feel for anyone else that has a teenage driver that can drive because it is near to impossible to get them a good used vehicle right now…

• Heart
  • Sad
Ass talks about starting a new holiday routine with Abbie, teaching her new learning activities. I wonder how long that will last? I give them ten days and that’s being generous. These people stick at nothing. They’ll film Abbie doing a few table tasks and a few chores at home or in the RV, but pretty soon they’ll lose interest and she’ll be back to rocking on a couch or lying around doing nothing.

As for P rubbing her hand over Abbie’s face to make her smile…wtf! How would she like someone doing that to her? Too many people grab Abbie, hold her in place and force hugs onto her, one of the worst culprits being her so called mother. I can understand them wanting some pictures, but they take it to a whole new level and treat Abbie like a prop.

• Angry
  • Sad
View attachment 1299444
Wait? This isn’t next year…
This is why they really need to watch what they say or just stop lying. Maybe Isaiah already knows he isn’t going to graduate and is leaving like Abbie but one thing for sure, Princess P isn’t going to get ASU to allow him a special graduation or certificate.

We don’t have that same tradition but we are trying to help our middle child get a vehicle. We have a good friend that has a second vehicle and she is selling it to us, once we get the funds together. If it wasn’t for her, we wouldn’t be able to get our child or help her even get a vehicle. Vehicle prices are so outrageous in our area too. I feel for anyone else that has a teenage driver that can drive because it is near to impossible to get them a good used vehicle right now…
The supplies are so low, it’s horrible. I’ve been watching YouTube videos on how to maneuver this and they really don’t like it when cash is paid. And dealers try to sell all kinds of extended warranties tacked on to the price of the car, in addition to very little chance of negotiation. Luckily I stuck to my guns and got a little taken off the price. My dad was the king of negotiating a car..I wish he would have been there. I have a feeling at my age though, this is the last car I will be buying.

The very best of luck getting your child a car…I know it will work out for you. 😻.

I wonder how A buys a new car…online? I remember them using Carvana and that company now is having big problems.

Reactions: 12
And he's very quickly going to get much bigger and stronger than her. He could overtake her and run in the middle of the night. It's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Wow the hair loss. And her hair is dirty and greasy. Abbie's face is greasy. She is not getting cleaned properly - that hair hasn't been washed in days.
I guess I'm lucky then because my 4 teens ages 14-19 ( 2 autistic) don't grimace and stomp around miserable. To me it just looks like Asa and Priscilla are always man hand!ing her, they really don't have patience with her bombard her...and to me they seem to make her miserable.
But she has the mind of a 2 year olf at most.So they cam stop saying she is a teenager whenever she acts up.She has no idea whatsoever what the hell her sow of a mother means when she refers to Abs as a typical teenager. Sad to say she will never be that. A typical toddler, yes....not a typical t
At about the 9:55 mark, or so, Pignocchio takes her hand and runs it down Abbie's face to make her smile. If anyone EVER did that to me I would have turned into the Hulk. Pignocchio really has zero social awareness.
As if the Pig doesn't annoy the tit out of her enough.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ahhhhhhh….the Hambeasts really piss me off.
*You KNOW they were pissed they had to wear masks.
Well guess what fuckheads, some students attending that school are likely to be immune compromised and I am sure some can not tolerate wearing a mask. They could get VERY sick if your NASTY ASSES gave them COVID even if they are up to date with the vaccine.
I’m up to date and my company allows me to work maskless but I wear a mask anyway because I CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH and I will do anything and everything possible to keep them safe.
Its like, Pigfuckles, you took a picture witch now put back on your bleeping mask.
Okay I’m done! Thank you for listening. :m

• Heart
WTF? Maybe it’s just me and my phone not using the FB app. But dang, I didn’t have any other option to choose other than the 👍 button witch I definitely didn’t choose. It definitely wasn’t what I was going for. 🤣
Love you guys. Thanks for all the laughs as I morn my son not graduating with his twin sister this week due to his ASD and ID. 😭
It’s hard no matter how many years you have to prepare.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
WTF? Maybe it’s just me and my phone not using the FB app. But dang, I didn’t have any other option to choose other than the 👍 button witch I definitely didn’t choose. It definitely wasn’t what I was going for. 🤣
Love you guys. Thanks for all the laughs as I morn my son not graduating with his twin sister this week due to his ASD and ID. 😭
It’s hard no matter how many years you have to prepare.
Oh SunnyDale, I can't say how it feels to be in your shoes but what I want to say is don't mourn what could have been, celebrate who he is. I'm getting teary eyed!

• Heart
Here's the frames from Cillapotamus as she rubs her hand over Abbie's face to make her smile. She scrubs her face a few times. Abbie can never be herself. She's what her mother wants her to be. So sad.

1653696333156.png

1653696356594.png

1653696302726.png

1653696408602.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.