Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, P buys Abbie a pioneer dress, and puts it on her without even ironing out the wrinkles. HUGE pet peeve of mine.
And the ceremony starts off showing P sitting in a chair, while Abbie is fussing somewhere off camera.
Isnt it funny the school gave her an award for "Most Improved Transitions", yet the Massives cant get her out of a car?
Isaiah has a good student insurance discount, yet Asa tossed in that they only check the GPA once. Good thing. We know he's been riding the C train.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here's the frames from Cillapotamus as she rubs her hand over Abbie's face to make her smile. She scrubs her face a few times. Abbie can never be herself. She's what her mother wants her to be. So sad.

View attachment 1299493

View attachment 1299494

View attachment 1299490

View attachment 1299498
I missed that on the VLOG .. and glad I did. I literally cant stand it when P does things like this... they treat her like a prop... Make the prop sit on the cart, make the prop smile, make the prop look like a "graduate" etc etc

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
WTF? Maybe it’s just me and my phone not using the FB app. But dang, I didn’t have any other option to choose other than the 👍 button witch I definitely didn’t choose. It definitely wasn’t what I was going for. 🤣
Love you guys. Thanks for all the laughs as I morn my son not graduating with his twin sister this week due to his ASD and ID. 😭
It’s hard no matter how many years you have to prepare.
Hugs. I often worry about this with my twins. I have a long ways to go because they are still in preschool but they are in different preschools at the moment because my boy twin is hard of hearing/deaf. That alone broke my heart separating them so early. Lots of hugs to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I missed that on the VLOG .. and glad I did. I literally cant stand it when P does things like this... they treat her like a prop... Make the prop sit on the cart, make the prop smile, make the prop look like a "graduate" etc etc
If you want to see it on the vlog just click the link, I copied it to the moment it happens

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did they really have a profoundly ID, unlicensed Abbie driving ie: sitting behind the dwheel on public streets in that vlog?
I sorta think there might be some sort of law against that. 😆
Unless the laws don't apply to that type of vehicle.
I dunno.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I guess I'm lucky then because my 4 teens ages 14-19 ( 2 autistic) don't grimace and stomp around miserable. To me it just looks like Asa and Priscilla are always man hand!ing her, they really don't have patience with her bombard her...and to me they seem to make her miserable.
Listen to how they talk at her not to her , they mock , taunt her . Abbie Tude ? What the hell is that ? I see and hear negative comments when I watch the vlogs . I get a negative vibe from the vlogs . I think Abbie is being neglected , she is in dire need for help in her social and communication skills . If any of us lived in that household we would be miserable too .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This vlog brings back memories of my daughter graduation . Congratulations Abbie ! I wish you the best . This vlog was made for her parents , brother and family . It was made for content , attention , money . Yes her family is delusional , they don't truly accept Abbie . I believe the schools she attended did there very best her schools didn't fail her . Abbie's delusional family did . Yes F.A. is a delusion , a facade , a fake family . God help Abbie , protect her , May Peace Be With Her .
Exactly. That's why I didn't force any norms or expectations on my son to go through the motions of an actual graduation. It was offered by the school district several months ago. I just couldn't put my son through that just to satisfy my visions as a parent. That would be cruel and usual punishment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
WTF? Maybe it’s just me and my phone not using the FB app. But dang, I didn’t have any other option to choose other than the 👍 button witch I definitely didn’t choose. It definitely wasn’t what I was going for. 🤣
Love you guys. Thanks for all the laughs as I morn my son not graduating with his twin sister this week due to his ASD and ID. 😭
It’s hard no matter how many years you have to prepare.
I understand , I'm sending you a gentle hug .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did they really have a profoundly ID, unlicensed Abbie driving ie: sitting behind the dwheel on public streets in that vlog?
I sorta think there might be some sort of law against that. 😆
Unless the laws don't apply to that type of vehicle.
I dunno.
No, there are laws against that but the Maassie's don't care about rules and laws. Oh, and they lie a lot. 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ass talks about starting a new holiday routine with Abbie, teaching her new learning activities. I wonder how long that will last? I give them ten days and that’s being generous. These people stick at nothing. They’ll film Abbie doing a few table tasks and a few chores at home or in the RV, but pretty soon they’ll lose interest and she’ll be back to rocking on a couch or lying around doing nothing.

As for P rubbing her hand over Abbie’s face to make her smile…wtf! How would she like someone doing that to her? Too many people grab Abbie, hold her in place and force hugs onto her, one of the worst culprits being her so called mother. I can understand them wanting some pictures, but they take it to a whole new level and treat Abbie like a prop.
Exactly. That's why I didn't force any norms or expectations on my son to go through the motions of an actual graduation. It was offered by the school district several months ago. I just couldn't put my son through that just to satisfy my visions as a parent. That would be cruel and usual punishment.
My daughter was 22 when she graduated . We never forced any thing on her the principle at her school believes in inclusion as well as I . She graduated with her peers . The ceremony was never for me or my husband or to satisfy our vision as her parents . The memory of her and her classmates cheering for each other , the smiles and hugs . The ceremony was done with dignity , respect , love and pride . Through out the years many of her classmates keep in touch with her . Sadly some have died .

• Heart
  • Sad
They were talking about the price of cars nowadays. They are high..I just got back from spending cash for a car for one of my adult children. It’s a family tradition to do so, my late dad started it. It killed me to pay so much. The prices and the supplies are through the roof. My kid paid about 35% of it and guess who paid the rest..gladly, may I say. The old car had 117,000 miles on it and no air conditioning. Even though I hate spending money, I feel okay, now that it’s over with!
Did I hear Dickdo correctly? Did he say that they've had Cilldebeast's car for a long time, since 2019? How disgustingly nouveau riche of the fat braggart. I keep my cars for a long time because I take care of them. I also buy pre-owned. I have a 2000 Miata in pristine shape that I've had since 2003 and a pristine 2015 Audi Quattro that I've had since 2020. I don't see myself replacing either car in the next decade.

Who was in the backseat on the way back from JSA??

View attachment 1299547
I wondered the same thing. Is that one of her birthday hun "friends" who was forgotten in the shite shack?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did I hear Dickdo correctly? Did he say that they've had Cilldebeast's car for a long time, since 2019? How disgustingly nouveau riche of the fat braggart. I keep my cars for a long time because I take care of them. I also buy pre-owned. I have a 2000 Miata in pristine shape that I've had since 2003 and a pristine 2015 Audi Quattro that I've had since 2020. I don't see myself replacing either car in the next decade.

I wondered the same thing. Is that one of her birthday hun "friends" who was forgotten in the shite shack?
My car is 2020, bought at the end of 2019, and I have no trouble with it. I consider it almost new, and my pride. At 14,000 miles, it will be with me for quite some time. I think her car was bought online and they went to the Carvana machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know, he thinks owning a car for 3 years is a long time lol. I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor that has seen me thru raising two kids and now taking my grandkids around in it. I too have taken really good care of it and still looks good. I know in the next 5 yrs I most likely will get a newer car but I’m in no hurry. He sounds like such a pompous ass with the statements he makes.

No, there are laws against that but the Maassie's don't care about rules and laws. Oh, and they lie a lot. 🙂
Whoever called CPS may call again. They literally don’t have any brains between them. There is absolutely no purpose to get Abbie behind the wheel of any motorized vehicle. Now she probably thinks its ok to do that. Dumb asses!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
I feel so bad for Abbie. This was all for A&P and for the vlog. A lot of it was for P so she wouldn't get her precious feelings hurt. So they forced Abbie to do "all the things". Who gives a fck about how Abbie feels about it, right?? This is all about Princess P indulging in her typical teenage girl fantasy and Asshat thinking of what will get the most clicks and views. Asshat acted like the stuff the school did for Abbie with the slideshow etc was just for her when they more than likely did that for every student.
Of course, Abbie kept trying to escape the situation. I think she was very uncomfortable. But as I said, it was about A&P, not her. So, if she felt overwhelmed? Too damn bad!

Asshat talks about how the car insurance has a good student discount and that you only have to tell them (State Farm) once what your GPA is and they don't check it again. Asshat then gleefully states that he'll hold that over Isaiah's head and tell Isaiah that he has to get good grades or he's going to cost them more $$$. You know Asshat IS doing that, among the many other ways that he guilt trips and manipulates Isaiah. "I get to use that to my advantage." It's bad enough when you have a parent who holds EVERY little thing over your head so that they control you through guilt and fear. But to actually get a kick out of it and get that control fix out of it, too. Asshat lives for this tit. It makes him feel important.
I did love that the state farm agent said that Isaiah can hold it over Asshat's head that he was the last one to get a ticket.

The photo taking session was farcical. Literally barking and squealing at Abbie out on the front lawn. For all the neighbors to see.
WTF is this?? Just... what the bleeping hell? Yes, mash your deformed hand up and down into her face to make her smile... WHAT??
Again, this was all about A&P's delusional asses. Abbie was just waiting for the torture to be over.

ezgif-1-2a58089e88.gif

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey Asa! Hey Cilla!
Just wanted to compliment you on the sneaky way you got around keeping that fan Abbie hates so much..
Instead of , I don’t know, getting rid of it.. your using it as a camera location… so when other people come to the same conclusion we have (that it does nothing but distract and bother her) you can just tell people “she’s looking at the camera”!

also.. great job teaching motor skills with the painting of her hat .. instead of taking the TIME to teach her something.. F it! Just tell her to act like she’s playing drums.. don’t get upset next time you’re trying to teach her to paint and she thinks it’s drumming time..

ALSO, Am I the only one who CLEARLY saw what she was asking for in the “what is she saying”?
She TOLD YOU CART RIDE SEVERAL TIMES..
YOU ASKED HER “CAR RIDE” SHE SAID NO! YOU SAID “CAR RIDE” SHE SAID NO!
Then
SHE CLICKED “GOLF CART RIDE” AND YOU SAID NO!!!
Then you have the gall to say “hmm I don’t know what she wants.. she never said cart ride”
You’re joking right.. the video STARTED WITH HER SAYING CART RIDE..
But you didn’t want that.. did you..

HOW THE HELL YOURE GONNA SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE ABBIE MAKES HER OWN DECISIONS!?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
New respit worker that they have been keeping a secret so that everyone keeps feeling sorry for them not having any respit?
Its a Slimelifer- Stephanie Snuffin Hope. Cant believe she went to that with them!
Speaking of SL- Asa and Jr. are live right now, trying to sell that crap.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.