Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m curious... When did you have your ‘these people are AWFUL’ moment with FA? Whether it was the first video you saw or the 100th, do you have a defining moment?

I liked them when I first started watching them a few years ago(ish). But after awhile I started getting the feeling that MotherLoaf and Asshat were not good people and I started viewing them a lot more critically. The moment that totally did me in was seemingly so random, but it was the straw that broke the camel’s back- Asshat had a phone, someone’s phone, and he was going to de repairs on it or replace the screen or something. And the whole ‘production’ of it he did made me go ‘Oh my god. This isn’t a vlog about helping Abbie at all... this is Asa’s narcissistic wet dream.’

I watched a little here and there afterwards, but eventually lapsed off completely until a couple weeks ago and I found all of you for REAL awesome people here. ;)
It was after the Shorty Awards when they started buying ‘all the things’. They changed from humble people (if they ever were that) to “too big for their britches”. That’s when I start exploring if anyone felt the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I’m curious... When did you have your ‘these people are AWFUL’ moment with FA? Whether it was the first video you saw or the 100th, do you have a defining moment?

I liked them when I first started watching them a few years ago(ish). But after awhile I started getting the feeling that MotherLoaf and Asshat were not good people and I started viewing them a lot more critically. The moment that totally did me in was seemingly so random, but it was the straw that broke the camel’s back- Asshat had a phone, someone’s phone, and he was going to de repairs on it or replace the screen or something. And the whole ‘production’ of it he did made me go ‘Oh my god. This isn’t a vlog about helping Abbie at all... this is Asa’s narcissistic wet dream.’

I watched a little here and there afterwards, but eventually lapsed off completely until a couple weeks ago and I found all of you for REAL awesome people here. ;)
Having autism in our family at first I enjoyed this family...after they moved to the new house I noticed a bit of a change...but the straw that broke the camels back for me so to speak....was when Priscilla started with this pyramid scam slimelife.

Watching this..mother with her cell phone permanently in her hand scrolling scrolling....it was clear her Priscillas pots, pans, bullshit was getting her no where and she seemed so desperate to have some internet fame of her own....but watching her change corners, rooms, offices decor 2,3,4 times for her Lipstick Mama/Slimelife crap and basically check out of mothering, parenting, teaching Abbie...is what really felt very uncomfortable ...then seeing how Abbie interacted with her..pushing her away, over and over...

It became painful to see the neglect Abbie was getting from her mother. That's when my eyes opened... This sadly continues to grow as Princess Priscilla relives some high school bonding with her bff's taking zero responsibility for Abbies care...leaving her in pull ups all day, Asa showering her, taking her to the bathroom and doing Abbies hair....that should be mom...not dad...how degrading that must ...Abbie deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am blown away by P trying to get Abbie to smile. Approx 9.50m. Forcefully rubbing her hand on Abbies face. WTAF. Appalled doesnt come close.
And not just one swipe, 3 or 4 up and down swipes. She can't keep from rubbing her own fat sweaty face, now she has to start rubbing Abs face too? Such a swine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Very early on, when they were in the rental house. It seemed to me that the humble side was fading fast, and they were becoming all selfish and needing all the things. Also when the making sensory things for Abbie, when we never saw them again. To me, they have never accepted Abbie, I get the feeling they have always been that way.

But there were just little things that slipped from their humbleness. And now watching the old ones, you can tell they were drinking, but could hold it better and was were high functioning. Now they can't.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, or I sound pretentious. I am not feeling too good, having tummy issues and I am only just starting to get back to normal. The apology for the pretentiousness is because I don't want to sound like I know everything, or I sound like some kind of hipster or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she was influenced by A and P? She seems to be a little unsure of herself in a lot of ways.,.perhaps they got in her ear and encouraged this move. How sad for her son as well as Abbie.
It appears she has little to no common sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last night I watched the rest of the vlog. That witch made me so angry I couldn’t even come back on here to see if you all saw the Rub The Look Off Your Face. And of course my fine tattle friends witnessed the rubbing of the face.
Sometimes I hold back a little on here. Out of respect for the tattlers who may be sensitive towards weight issues but not no more. So I apologize in advance for any offensive creative monstrosities I may post in the future.
That was so, so, I can’t even put into words how that made me feel. I wish I was there to defend Abbie. And the humpers with their comments of crying and sobbing. It's like, WTF? Did you not just see that witch rub her nasty, snot infested mutation of a hand all over Abbie's face?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It was after the Shorty Awards when they started buying ‘all the things’. They changed from humble people (if they ever were that) to “too big for their britches”. That’s when I start exploring if anyone felt the same way.
Me too. I didnt think much when they announced they were buying a home. But, in the weeks leading up to the move they were traveling all over to those stupid Playlist type conventions which isnt cheap, then they came home and gave away all of their furniture. Most people cannot afford to pitch everything they own and completely refurnish a new home. And then up followed weeks later with P buying her new (current) vehicle. They were just tossing cash around and at that time still had their PO box and were actively begging for subs and patreon members. It was gross.

But the final straw of course was daughter #1, and finding out what garbage people they really were.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Me too. I didnt think much when they announced they were buying a home. But, in the weeks leading up to the move they were traveling all over to those stupid Playlist type conventions which isnt cheap, then they came home and gave away all of their furniture. Most people cannot afford to pitch everything they own and completely refurnish a new home. And then up followed weeks later with P buying her new (current) vehicle. They were just tossing cash around and at that time still had their PO box and were actively begging for subs and patreon members. It was gross.

But the final straw of course was daughter #1, and finding out what garbage people they really were.
One of the things that bothers me is the thinking that they are big celebrities. As well as the thin-skin attitude when they know social media will be a mixed bag of opinions and emotions. Also very rarely responding to nice comments and questions, but in full attack mode when comments deemed as ‘negative’ are brought up.

There are a couple of family vlogers that have basically slipped off the radar, Nicky TV and Six Blind Kids. I don’t know why, but it seems the YouTube public life was not worth the privacy. I don’t blame them.

Back when they first started I liked them too because they were just another family going through the same things we were. Then Asa sold his shop to do full time YouTube. That's when they stopped being relatable to us and I thought it was dumb to rely solely on YT for a living.

Reactions: 21
I don't know if it's ben answered here, but exactly how did they go almost overnight to having a rental house to the overpriced moldy Mcmansion? That really couldn't have been a sudden influx of cash from their Youtube channel. Did they win the lottery or something? Serious question because I just don't get how they did that. Slimelife wasn't really big for her when they moved out of the rental house was it? I thought that came along after.

Reactions: 14
This is sad.
Barefoot, hair a mess, held in place for her "diploma".
What does the diploma say?
Last year she got like the "Happy Woodchuck" or "Busy Bunny" certificate, or some such tit.
Its not her fault, but her parents make her look foolish all the time. Pisses me off.

View attachment 1291875
This is sad.
Barefoot, hair a mess, held in place for her "diploma".
What does the diploma say?
Last year she got like the "Happy Woodchuck" or "Busy Bunny" certificate, or some such tit.
Its not her fault, but her parents make her look foolish all the time. Pisses me off.

View attachment 1291875
It runs in the family, because this is what I saw with that horrible pic of Abbie!

View attachment 1301189 View attachment 1301190
YIKES!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They were talking about the price of cars nowadays. They are high..I just got back from spending cash for a car for one of my adult children. It’s a family tradition to do so, my late dad started it. It killed me to pay so much. The prices and the supplies are through the roof. My kid paid about 35% of it and guess who paid the rest..gladly, may I say. The old car had 117,000 miles on it and no air conditioning. Even though I hate spending money, I feel okay, now that it’s over with!
@Noir Fan
I love this tradition, awesomeness to you!! 🥰 🤩

My parents bought my first car for me when I began college in 1983. A baby blue Cutlass Supreme, 2 door. I hated it but they paid for everything, even gas back then. All I had to do was keep my grades up in college and make good choices, which I did. The car then became my brother's car when he started at Purdue 4 years later.
I bought my first car when my brother started college, as he got the Cutlass, and it was only 4 years old so he was pretty happy having wheels.
No laughing, the first car that I bought on my own was a black Ford EXP coupe. It was a two-seater with a manual transmission and I LOVED it. Looking at pics now of it, I want to puke but back then I thought it was the bomb with the two seats, sunroof, and louvers! 🤦‍♀️😂😂

When my son began his senior year of high school in 2019 his dad and I paid for his car, prior to that he was driving mine or his dad's second vehicle. We wanted him to have something dependable and the plan was/is that it would last him thru the end of high school and all thru his college years, and so far it has. He has taken good care of it and is only responsible for the gas he puts in it, his dad and I take care of the insurance and anything else car-related. Once he graduates from college (2023) and hopefully finds a teaching job, then he will take over the insurance.

I guess it's a tradition in my family as well, as is doing things for adult children, regardless of their financial situation. It's just what my parents (and his dads) and grandparents before them did, and my son's father and I have continued that. This gift came with responsibilities on his part. As long as he kept his GPA in high school and now in college up and kept a part-time job for his personal spending, then his dad and I would take care of any financial needs he had. Since giving him the car in the fall of 2019, he has only had it taken away one time during his senior year of high school and that reality hit woke him up quickly.

I wanted to touch base on Isaiah's college credits, experience, etc, and how I compare them to my son's life.
Run away now if you don't want to read about anything Isaiah related! :ROFLMAO:😂😂 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

My son began AP classes in 6th grade which was the first year offered to students in our school district, and he continued thru 12th grade.

As Isaiah did, my son earned college credits while in high school. He received $4,450 from 7 different scholarships at his high school senior scholarship awards night :eek:as well as a four-year paid academic scholarship to Purdue. 🤩🤩 He could graduate from college early if he wanted to but he is in no hurry. He is loving his college experience. He was able to add extra classes that are not required for the degree he is going for, but are of interest to him. Since they are paid for by the scholarship it is a win/win for him. I'm not sure why Isaiah is not taking advantage of this time and furthering his education, especially if he is going on for his Master's Degree.

My son's scholarship money is deposited directly into his checking in the fall and spring of each semester by the school after they take out tuition. It is his responsibility to purchase his books and pay for anything college-related out of that money. Any surplus each semester (around $4,000) goes into a CD for his future after we allow him a certain amount each month for his personal use. Since the start of college in 2019, he has been able to put close to $25,000 in CDs/savings and all of that will be there for him after he graduates from college. It's been a nice way to teach him the value of money, paying bills, and the financial responsibilities he will have as an adult for the rest of his life.

He is 100% responsible for spending his money wisely on what he needs. We do not do that for him, however, we do both 'micro manage' from afar, as is monitoring his checking/savings. We are both listed on his checking/savings and will continue to be until he graduates from college.

Once a month I pop into his checking/savings to see if he is spending his money wisely and in addition to the scholarship monthly money he earns his own money working part-time. It's his money to do with what he wants...and some months I just shake my head at the absurd spending, but it's all part of him learning to balance his money/bills for college and personal needs while growing into an adult.

It's one thing to teach your children the value of money but another to hand a young person control over that much money each semester as he learns the value of earning and saving money. We view it as a time for him to learn how not to duck up his money, as so many of us do...myself included, back in the day. 🤔🤦‍♀️

We allow him free reign of spending his money, but we closely monitor what he does. We wanted to be able to monitor how he used that money because let's face it, you give an 18 thru 22-year old that much money each semester, and temptation is bound to get the best of anyone, so we have been observing from our computers and making sure he is making good financial choices. If he were to lose his academic scholarship (there are many ways that can happen) due to poor choices, then we made it clear, that all things financial stop, and his world as he knows it would change significantly. It's all part of helping them grow into responsible adults. I don't see ASSa and Big P doing any of that for Isaiah, sadly. They have really failed him in so many areas of his life. :( Without proper guidance and examples, that kid has been doomed from the start.

I've seen some talk lately that Isaiah is an adult and should act as such by being responsible for himself, vs ASSa or Big P stepping in and I agree that they should not be doing "all the things" for Isaiah, he should have a part-time job and should be learning how to manage things on his own, with them checking on him from time to time. I love going out and buying my kid food or stuff he needs/wants, not because he cannot do it for himself, but because that is the kind of family I was raised in, we went the extra mile for each other in terms of doing things 'just because' and that is still how my brothers and I are with each other, all as grown adults with families of our own. I love that so much. I'm that way with my friends as well, if I like you, I want to do nice things for that person, it's how I've always been.

As for ASSa and Big P putting money on Isaiah's grocery store card, I get it. If my son did not have a part-time job and did not have the scholarship that basically pays for all things college-related, then it would all be coming out of our pockets for him. Even if Isaiah had a part-time job, I would not be opposed to ASSa and Big P helping him out, why not. 🤷‍♀️

I tend to defend Isaiah because having a kid the same age, I see how mature my son is, but I also see that he is still evolving and learning to become a better person. He sometimes makes bonehead decisions, thankfully nothing awful, but It's a process that we all go thru. We bring them up with morals and values and it's up to them to take what they have been taught and grow into adults, good humans who are productive members of society, among other things. I see how much my son has grown in the past 3 years of college and with more life experience he will continue to do so. Hell, at age 56, I am STILL growing, learning, and evolving into a better person, every single day. So there is hope for Isaiah.

I'm sure some will compare this to ASSa and Big P in the sense that we still control much of what goes on in his life financially, but that's OK. My kid does his own shopping, pays his bills, and actually wakes up to his own alarm clock, so there is that! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

Yes, my kid is a 21-year-old adult but our agreement with him is that as long as he is in college he remains our responsibility until he graduates...and that includes posing for 'first day of' photos if I so deem it necessary! :LOL:😂😂

Seriously, the last time I made him do that was before he left for his first day at college...he reluctantly posed. The next time will be his graduation next year! 🎓👨‍🎓 🤩🥳😁

Anyway, sorry to ramble. I love reading all our posts, and that we all share the good and the bad with each other here!! xoxo

Now, back to the mASSive family!!!
BigPnutritionalneeds.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Noir Fan
I love this tradition, awesomeness to you!! 🥰 🤩

My parents bought my first car for me when I began college in 1983. A baby blue Cutlass Supreme, 2 door. I hated it but they paid for everything, even gas back then. All I had to do was keep my grades up in college and make good choices, which I did. The car then became my brother's car when he started at Purdue 4 years later.
I bought my first car when my brother started college, as he got the Cutlass, and it was only 4 years old so he was pretty happy having wheels.
No laughing, the first car that I bought on my own was a black Ford EXP coupe. It was a two-seater with a manual transmission and I LOVED it. Looking at pics now of it, I want to puke but back then I thought it was the bomb with the two seats, sunroof, and louvers! 🤦‍♀️😂😂

When my son began his senior year of high school in 2019 his dad and I paid for his car, prior to that he was driving mine or his dad's second vehicle. We wanted him to have something dependable and the plan was/is that it would last him thru the end of high school and all thru his college years, and so far it has. He has taken good care of it and is only responsible for the gas he puts in it, his dad and I take care of the insurance and anything else car-related. Once he graduates from college (2023) and hopefully finds a teaching job, then he will take over the insurance.

I guess it's a tradition in my family as well, as is doing things for adult children, regardless of their financial situation. It's just what my parents (and his dads) and grandparents before them did, and my son's father and I have continued that. This gift came with responsibilities on his part. As long as he kept his GPA in high school and now in college up and kept a part-time job for his personal spending, then his dad and I would take care of any financial needs he had. Since giving him the car in the fall of 2019, he has only had it taken away one time during his senior year of high school and that reality hit woke him up quickly.

I wanted to touch base on Isaiah's college credits, experience, etc, and how I compare them to my son's life.
Run away now if you don't want to read about anything Isaiah related! :ROFLMAO:😂😂 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

My son began AP classes in 6th grade which was the first year offered to students in our school district, and he continued thru 12th grade.

As Isaiah did, my son earned college credits while in high school. He received $4,450 from 7 different scholarships at his high school senior scholarship awards night :eek:as well as a four-year paid academic scholarship to Purdue. 🤩🤩 He could graduate from college early if he wanted to but he is in no hurry. He is loving his college experience. He was able to add extra classes that are not required for the degree he is going for, but are of interest to him. Since they are paid for by the scholarship it is a win/win for him. I'm not sure why Isaiah is not taking advantage of this time and furthering his education, especially if he is going on for his Master's Degree.

My son's scholarship money is deposited directly into his checking in the fall and spring of each semester by the school after they take out tuition. It is his responsibility to purchase his books and pay for anything college-related out of that money. Any surplus each semester (around $4,000) goes into a CD for his future after we allow him a certain amount each month for his personal use. Since the start of college in 2019, he has been able to put close to $25,000 in CDs/savings and all of that will be there for him after he graduates from college. It's been a nice way to teach him the value of money, paying bills, and the financial responsibilities he will have as an adult for the rest of his life.

He is 100% responsible for spending his money wisely on what he needs. We do not do that for him, however, we do both 'micro manage' from afar, as is monitoring his checking/savings. We are both listed on his checking/savings and will continue to be until he graduates from college.

Once a month I pop into his checking/savings to see if he is spending his money wisely and in addition to the scholarship monthly money he earns his own money working part-time. It's his money to do with what he wants...and some months I just shake my head at the absurd spending, but it's all part of him learning to balance his money/bills for college and personal needs while growing into an adult.

It's one thing to teach your children the value of money but another to hand a young person control over that much money each semester as he learns the value of earning and saving money. We view it as a time for him to learn how not to duck up his money, as so many of us do...myself included, back in the day. 🤔🤦‍♀️

We allow him free reign of spending his money, but we closely monitor what he does. We wanted to be able to monitor how he used that money because let's face it, you give an 18 thru 22-year old that much money each semester, and temptation is bound to get the best of anyone, so we have been observing from our computers and making sure he is making good financial choices. If he were to lose his academic scholarship (there are many ways that can happen) due to poor choices, then we made it clear, that all things financial stop, and his world as he knows it would change significantly. It's all part of helping them grow into responsible adults. I don't see ASSa and Big P doing any of that for Isaiah, sadly. They have really failed him in so many areas of his life. :( Without proper guidance and examples, that kid has been doomed from the start.

I've seen some talk lately that Isaiah is an adult and should act as such by being responsible for himself, vs ASSa or Big P stepping in and I agree that they should not be doing "all the things" for Isaiah, he should have a part-time job and should be learning how to manage things on his own, with them checking on him from time to time. I love going out and buying my kid food or stuff he needs/wants, not because he cannot do it for himself, but because that is the kind of family I was raised in, we went the extra mile for each other in terms of doing things 'just because' and that is still how my brothers and I are with each other, all as grown adults with families of our own. I love that so much. I'm that way with my friends as well, if I like you, I want to do nice things for that person, it's how I've always been.

As for ASSa and Big P putting money on Isaiah's grocery store card, I get it. If my son did not have a part-time job and did not have the scholarship that basically pays for all things college-related, then it would all be coming out of our pockets for him. Even if Isaiah had a part-time job, I would not be opposed to ASSa and Big P helping him out, why not. 🤷‍♀️

I tend to defend Isaiah because having a kid the same age, I see how mature my son is, but I also see that he is still evolving and learning to become a better person. He sometimes makes bonehead decisions, thankfully nothing awful, but It's a process that we all go thru. We bring them up with morals and values and it's up to them to take what they have been taught and grow into adults, good humans who are productive members of society, among other things. I see how much my son has grown in the past 3 years of college and with more life experience he will continue to do so. Hell, at age 56, I am STILL growing, learning, and evolving into a better person, every single day. So there is hope for Isaiah.

I'm sure some will compare this to ASSa and Big P in the sense that we still control much of what goes on in his life financially, but that's OK. My kid does his own shopping, pays his bills, and actually wakes up to his own alarm clock, so there is that! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

Yes, my kid is a 21-year-old adult but our agreement with him is that as long as he is in college he remains our responsibility until he graduates...and that includes posing for 'first day of' photos if I so deem it necessary! :LOL:😂😂

Seriously, the last time I made him do that was before he left for his first day at college...he reluctantly posed. The next time will be his graduation next year! 🎓👨‍🎓 🤩🥳😁

Anyway, sorry to ramble. I love reading all our posts, and that we all share the good and the bad with each other here!! xoxo

Now, back to the mASSive family!!!
View attachment 1301358
You are a rock star!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

From the first vlog I really disliked Asa, although he seems to be more involved with her than her mother. I still don't see how they can film her for the whole world to see without feeling any guilt. That is the main reason I dislike them.

Reactions: 20
As someone posted on Josh's last video, the only reason they are posting on Facebook and begging for contacts on their vlog for respite and a teacher is that they are obviously persona non grata with all the local agencies. I wonder why? They have knowingly got through 2 respite people recently. They are obviously loathed by the local autism community or they would have made friends there. Noone from JSA parent group has ever invited them to their homes. They are social pariahs and now it seems Lurch and the Angry Elf have also sensibly kept a safe distance. How in Gods name are they going to find respite let alone a teacher. Poor Abbie is going to regress and regress, get fatter and fatter and more and more difficult being stuck at home with these fat boozy morons.

• Sad
I'm not sure why Isaiah is not taking advantage of this time and furthering his education, especially if he is going on for his Master's Degree.
Because his parents don't actually value education - they value bragging rights, and view higher education as simply a means to an end.
In their view he should only take college classes that directly relate to the job he wants to do. If he were going to school to be an architect, then he should only need or want to take classes about drawing blueprints and structural integrity and whatnot; adding courses in Urban Studies would be the equivalent of "underwater basket weaving." Never mind that the US field helps broaden a potential architect's knowledge & understanding in creating new buildings effectively, if it's not directly about architecture it's useless/a waste of time/ivory tower/etc.

Also: don't forget how insecure Asa is deep down, too. Imagine how that works in his mind! Since he didn't go to college, college is nothing more than expensive job training and those people aren't that smart anyway. You can learn this stuff on your own, a degree is just a piece of paper, etc.

Isaiah has absorbed at least some of this view, and even if he has any desire to truly "further" his education .... his parents are paying. They wouldn't pay for a class they view as pointless.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.