Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is awful! Why would they take a photo like this. The IDD is so pronounced the older she gets. I’m guessing she have a little I don’t want to say Down syndrome but close to it.
Abbie most definitely does not have any form of Down syndrome.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is awful! Why would they take a photo like this. The IDD is so pronounced the older she gets. I’m guessing she have a little I don’t want to say Down syndrome but close to it.
It almost seems like her own parents are making fun of her... unless they are actually so deluded they believe this. Her disability is so extreme...and they don't seem to acknowledge that and try to get her to live the best possible life for where she is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Abbie looks happy and comfortable with nearly everyone except Asa, Priscilla, Candy, & Wayne. Her other grandparents, Crystal & Emily, Lauren Brazee, the SlimeLife huns, Brandy, her teachers & camp counselors, Summer, Becca, even Isaiah when they go out sans parents...despite all of A&P's talk about how rare it is for people to accept and connect with Abbie, she seems to do just fine with everyone she meets on her own. It's A&P who don't connect with her. It's A&P who force her into situations where she becomes upset and disruptive. And because they can't connect with her, or understand what she's "telling" them, they assume nobody else can.

Abbie is never going to be "normal." And she is always going to have moments where she is frustrated, overwhelmed, disruptive, aggressive, etc. That is just part of having a child with these profound disabilities. But the person Abbie is at school, or when Brandy just sits and talks to her, or when she cuddles up to someone on the couch...or in the rare moments when Ass manages to stop being a dick, like when he lets her play with her toys on her own terms, or that recent clip where they were tickling each other and hiding their faces? That is who Abbie could be most of the time.

She has the ability to be happy, relaxed, acknowledged and validated by the people around her. She has the ability to communicate basic things, and to enjoy that interaction. She has the ability to be happy and comfortable. But she rarely gets to be any of those things. Instead she is forced to spend her time being frustrated, manhandled and prodded, ignored and made uncomfortable by the very people who are supposed to protect her. It's disgusting and I feel so bad for her.

☝☝☝💯💯💯☝☝☝
All of this!! So much all of this!!

The fact that Abbie can and does vary her responses and behaviors based on the people she's around really says a lot when it comes to A&P. Asshat likes to go on and on that Abbie doesn't need to be able to speak words in order to communicate, that 'love needs no words' saying that he over-uses. Well, Abbie is definitely communicating about how she feels about the two of you vs other people who TREAT HER LIKE A HUMAN. That's something else you love to say a lot, Assa. When Abbie isn't being literally poked, prodded, manhandled, yelled & squealed at, physically and verbally forced into stressful situations - she responds a lot more positively.

This is most definitely who Abbie could be most of the time if she had parents who actually genuinely care about her as a person. As who she is. Not who they wish she was or try to force her into being.

I feel like a good portion of the time, what is interpreted as Abbie not understanding what is being asked of her, not "having a clue" what x,y, or z is. What we're seeing a decent amount of the time (not 100% each and every time, to be clear) is Abbie being uncomfortable, being agitated or stressed, not wanting to comply, being resistant and unwilling. Since she can't verbally say "I don't want to do this because it's making me very anxious/upset." she has to express that in other ways.

And because they can't connect with her, or understand what she's "telling" them, they assume nobody else can.
This is SO accurate! A&P are extremely limited in their empathic abilities. It is the height of self-centeredness that they think "If it doesn't happen to/with/for me, then it just doesn't happen at all, ever." Remember, Asshat always knows best, at all times and in all things. If he hasn't thought of it then it's either wrong or doesn't exist. Princess P just believes whatever Asshat, and likely Candy, tell her. She believes (for whatever insane reason) that Asshat does know best.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Kaidale. :(
That kid has made so much progress the past few years, and is still young enough to be able to go even further.
Kaitlyn loves him, and does so much to keep him growing and learning -Im so disappointed she chose to go this route.
I cannot imagine why she would do this? She said his therapist was leaving and I get that he made great progress with her beside him, but to take him out of school, no real plan for curriculum, and then give up your apartment. No home base? The van will be their home? That poor kid!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
1653742853270.png
Found in Omar's garbage can with the words PM Hell No written on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what type of discount and if it is only for Florida and/or college students. We just added my middle daughter and our insurance doubled. She has a 3.8 GPA and I would love if State Farm gave us a discount (they didn’t offer it but I will be calling Monday)!

Also, Priscilla’s SUV was purchased at their local Chevy dealership. This was the second Traverse they purchased. The first Traverse was white, purchase through Carvana, Priscilla drove it and then gave it to Isaiah, to go to ASU (when they purchased the black, fully loaded one locally), and then A&P took it back the white Traverse and sold it to the Sister or Sister-in-law…
This is from State Farm's site.

1653744069950.png

Reactions: 9
Poor Kaidale. :(
That kid has made so much progress the past few years, and is still young enough to be able to go even further.
Kaitlyn loves him, and does so much to keep him growing and learning -Im so disappointed she chose to go this route.
I wonder if she was influenced by A and P? She seems to be a little unsure of herself in a lot of ways.,.perhaps they got in her ear and encouraged this move. How sad for her son as well as Abbie.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she was influenced by A and P? She seems to be a little unsure of herself in a lot of ways.,.perhaps they got in her ear and encouraged this move. How sad for her son as well as Abbie.
Kaidale seemed to be progressing.. so it was more then just a day care... and Kaidale is young and not near the age to "age out"... I wonder if they are getting some monetary benefit taking them out?

Even if she works online.. how in the world would she have time to do that and homeschool.. and working out of her Van ....full time?? I wonder if Kaitline thinks she will be a Van life YoutubeR... eventually... as a career? That could be the massive's plan as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Look at babywipe’s linkedin description. I was snooping to see if he posted his internship. First I heard his goal for a masters.
BCBA means “board certified”…have no idea what he means by saying he will achieve this especially after only doing 3 years in a BA field and no Masters degree.

Reactions: 10
I hope you can get the discount. 😎. I remember about 20 years ago getting the discount for one of my kids, however their GPA was certainly not as high.

Weird how quickly A &P go through cars. The Carvana thing was August 2018. Not that long ago. Maybe it was when they started to rake in the cash. They mentioned Slimelife income paying for the car monthly payments.

They seemed much more relatable in this video. And P was huge!

Exactly! This was right after I started watching them and they were so relatable. I remember the Caravan thing because we purchase our van around the same time (May 2018). It was back when the company was doing great and not having major issues. We had just went through having our brand new van totaled (guy driving hit me at a red light, going at least 55mph) and it was hard to finance another vehicle due to that vehicle still being on our credit report. Priscilla was talking about how hard it was to get financed themselves and how much fighting the dealership had to do, to get them financed. It was sooooo relatable to what most struggle with..
What is shocking, she then handed that one off and she got a brand new SUV and now is looking to trade it the brand new SUV in?
Meanwhile, we still have our Caravan van, 155k miles later (Covid kept this number lower) and it is still going strong. I drive way more than they do a week. I currently put around 3,500-4K miles a month on our van. But, right now, we have no plans to trade our van in.
This is where their fan base needs to wake up. People, look in your drive way... See your old vehicle that barely makes it down the road. How dare you send funds for them to trade a basically great vehicle in, just to get another one. I get trying to cash-in, while used vehicles prices are high but new vehicle prices are just that high or higher and it isn't the time to purchase a new vehicle right now either...

• Heart
Ha! I just read this again on IG. Pig is a pompous witch, but she did not write those responses. 😹 I have no doubt she was riding shotgun, wooheewing and chewing her cud while Moobie was busy typing up those replies. Pig has zero wit. She struggles to spell correctly. These sentences are too complex to have come from the tips of her hooves.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They photoshopped her a square jaw and pronounced cheekbones!
#nofilters #nophotoshop #comfortableinherownskin

1653744416183.png

1653744776159.png

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

WTF is up with her chin? And who stole her teeth?

1653744670969.png

1653745326478.png
1653744581752.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I feel so bad for Abbie. This was all for A&P and for the vlog. A lot of it was for P so she wouldn't get her precious feelings hurt. So they forced Abbie to do "all the things". Who gives a fck about how Abbie feels about it, right?? This is all about Princess P indulging in her typical teenage girl fantasy and Asshat thinking of what will get the most clicks and views. Asshat acted like the stuff the school did for Abbie with the slideshow etc was just for her when they more than likely did that for every student.
Of course, Abbie kept trying to escape the situation. I think she was very uncomfortable. But as I said, it was about A&P, not her. So, if she felt overwhelmed? Too damn bad!

Asshat talks about how the car insurance has a good student discount and that you only have to tell them (State Farm) once what your GPA is and they don't check it again. Asshat then gleefully states that he'll hold that over Isaiah's head and tell Isaiah that he has to get good grades or he's going to cost them more $$$. You know Asshat IS doing that, among the many other ways that he guilt trips and manipulates Isaiah. "I get to use that to my advantage." It's bad enough when you have a parent who holds EVERY little thing over your head so that they control you through guilt and fear. But to actually get a kick out of it and get that control fix out of it, too. Asshat lives for this tit. It makes him feel important.
I did love that the state farm agent said that Isaiah can hold it over Asshat's head that he was the last one to get a ticket.

The photo taking session was farcical. Literally barking and squealing at Abbie out on the front lawn. For all the neighbors to see.
WTF is this?? Just... what the bleeping hell? Yes, mash your deformed hand up and down into her face to make her smile... WHAT??
Again, this was all about A&P's delusional asses. Abbie was just waiting for the torture to be over.

View attachment 1299616
I know the last thing I would do if someone did that to me is smile.....

• Heart
They photoshopped her a square jaw and pronounced cheekbones!
#nofilters #nophotoshop #comfortableinherownskin

View attachment 1300510

View attachment 1300515

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

WTF is up with her chin? And who stole her teeth?

View attachment 1300514

View attachment 1300530View attachment 1300512
One thing that drives me crazy about ScamLife.. and probably other MLM's,,,, when they are trying to reach some goal... and they are ALWAYS saying they are almost at xyz goal... They want to make it seem like "We" are almost there... like the customers are part of the "We". Other scammers besides P say this as well so they teach this.

Also..are these HUMPERS blind? Some of the HUMPERS might actually be them posting their own praises.. I'm sure that is done at least some... some of the HUMPERS are special needs and may also say such things.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So I’m curious... When did you have your ‘these people are AWFUL’ moment with FA? Whether it was the first video you saw or the 100th, do you have a defining moment?

I liked them when I first started watching them a few years ago(ish). But after awhile I started getting the feeling that MotherLoaf and Asshat were not good people and I started viewing them a lot more critically. The moment that totally did me in was seemingly so random, but it was the straw that broke the camel’s back- Asshat had a phone, someone’s phone, and he was going to de repairs on it or replace the screen or something. And the whole ‘production’ of it he did made me go ‘Oh my god. This isn’t a vlog about helping Abbie at all... this is Asa’s narcissistic wet dream.’

I watched a little here and there afterwards, but eventually lapsed off completely until a couple weeks ago and I found all of you for REAL awesome people here. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.