Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I've noticed is that When Abbie was younger up until about 3 years ago...she seemed more genuinely happy..laughed more, smiled all the time...she seemed more light on her feet in general.

The last few years...heads down all the time, shuffles more moves slower, looks angry, miserable...groans and moans more, honks a lot more...seldom smiles....they have to tickle her or amp her up to get a happy look.

I mean, she IS still a teenager after all. I know I was moody AF as a teen and have the pictures to prove it. I didn't want to go on family outings either. My mom still has a pic of my sister and I totally not smiling at a family outing to a local spring. My 18yr old with ASD is a moody gem too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think her face is changing due to the low muscle tone and non use. I think it’s an absolute shame that the only thing these beasts have taught her is fast food places. They shouldn’t even be on the iPad. Let’s do a little experiment ass wipe. Take off every fast food place and see what she taps then. If they aren’t an options she can’t endlessly request it. She does that because that all she knows it’s all they do golf cart and fast food. That’s what her days consist of. If she went on a walk everyday for 3 months maybe she’d eventually request a walk. It’s just gross how they have set her up to fail. Oh she loves Dunkin, witch you love Dunkin, you practically beg for a sponsor every damn video. Why do you think she asks for Dunkin because y’all’s fat asses take her every damn day. How can one human get any more stupid.
Exactly! the girl LOVES peppers why not put that on her ipad??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"When you realize the world isn't using your skincare yet..."

witch, YOU aren't using your skincare or ANY skincare!...The most you probably do is put baby oil on before you bake in the sun for hours. Who on earth in their right mind would buy skincare from someone who's skin looks like yours!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she likes dunkin but isn't begging for it. She only asks for it because she has very few commands on her device. She might want something else but doesn't have a way to express it. The commands are all things that the parents like not necessarily things that abbie likes. Her life shouldn't revolve around food all the time. They need to expand her interests to something other than food and golf cart rides.
Well said ! Yes her parents need to expand her interest . Will they , who knows ? Abbie's parents are desperate to have Dunkin Donuts sponser them . In my opinion that's why they have D.D. on her ipad and Graduation Cap . They are hustlers , attention whores . F.U. Asa and Cilla .

Exactly, her life shouldn’t revolve around food but that’s all she knows because of her gluttonous parents. Her device has so many buttons non of which she uses because no one has ever taught her too. They taught her how to request fast food so now they can make videos showing off all there fast food and blame it on Abbie. Oh Abbie requested chipotle, oh Abbie wanted Dunkin, Abbie had to have zaxbys. The whole thing is revolting.
Well said !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
why, just why do they make her do things she clearly has no interest in?? Painting her "graduation" hate for example. She looked so bored except for the few wackings she did pretending the hat was her moms face. Then of course she asked for food after. They have conditioned her to ask for food as a reward for doing the things THEY want her to do. She doesn't care if her hat is decorated. She doesn't even know what graduation means. This family makes me sick and I want to comment on their videos sooooooooo bad, thank god for this site

• Haha
You did it? Did what? You dropped her out. Congrats …🙄
Everything is all about creating a narrative... and not about reality .. this is true with every angle of their lives. They are celebrating their feral daughter who they dropped out of school? They have the nerve to make facebook posts about it? If Abbie doesn't get help (not from her parents)...her future appears pretty grim... thanks to her "parents". Yea... you did it all right!

• Sad
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what?! “Your skincare”?! Who’s gonna tell her?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s not YOUR skincare CillaGorilla! It’s SlimeLife’s skincare! And it’s evident u don’t use it cuz your skin looks HORRIBLE! Before’s and after’s look the same!
CillaGorilla 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I would love to see the screenshot that Piggy sent the CEO and the screenshot the CEO sent back to P. Sounds like something a little child would say on the playground.
I wouldn't doubt if they told them to advertise like that...remember.. even the CEO..is working for a scummy scammy MLM... anything to bring in the$$$$. ... and MLM's like to make stupid people think they are company owners.. or they have their own makeup line..whatever it takes to bring in $$$$.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
the delusion continues in today's vlog, Hey, anything for content. They got to squeeze a few vlogs out of fake graduation. How can you be so proud of something that isn't, unless you're just proud of the delusion you've created?!?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
the delusion continues in today's vlog, Hey, anything for content. They got to squeeze a few vlogs out of fake graduation. How can you be so proud of something that isn't, unless you're just proud of the delusion you've created?!?

I mean, she graduated with a major in “Everyone’s favorite DJ” and “Life of the Party”. Her “diploma”said so.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously, what are they watching that we're not?

1653690515787.png

1653690598244.png

1653690640122.png

It's pretty sad that she started tapping the "diploma" like she does her Ipad. She seriously has no clue about any of this.

1653690961639.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.