Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s from steroids. It would explain the huge weight gain and moonface..

Abbie's face is changing. I can't put my finger on it. Her face is fuller, yes, but it seems that her chin is turning up and like the center of her face is sinking in. I don't know how to describe it really. She is just really changing.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder if it’s from steroids. It would explain the huge weight gain and moonface..
I believe she has some sort of genetic abnormality which would explain the chin crease, IDD, flat feet and clubbed fingernails.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Someone I know from high school was a part of something called level thrive where your supposed to drink a protein shake, take a capsule and wear a silly patch then your supposed to magically have a lot of energy. The company deletes all negative posts and comments on their Facebook page. A legit mlm wouldn't delete negative comments and ban people from the Facebook page. I think these products cost over a $100. If these products were that great then everyone would be using them.
Plexus is just as bad. I used it once and immediately rushed to the hospital. The girl selling it was some one I knew would never make it in an MLM, so I tried. My tumor had a small bleed but it could have been from anything. That’s the only new thing I consumed C was he pink drink so we bet it was that. T-2 hours and 5 minutes until I get my wrist fixed. I’m so bored sitting here, feeling like an idiot. I fell out of our conversation van, forgetting we ordered new runners and fell right on the sides of my ankles. Same surgeon. My husband calls me Grace because I’m always falling or doing something dumb. He thought I’d mature as I got older, last laughs on him!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Abbie's face is changing. I can't put my finger on it. Her face is fuller, yes, but it seems that her chin is turning up and like the center of her face is sinking in. I don't know how to describe it really. She is just really changing.
I think her face is changing due to the low muscle tone and non use. I think it’s an absolute shame that the only thing these beasts have taught her is fast food places. They shouldn’t even be on the iPad. Let’s do a little experiment ass wipe. Take off every fast food place and see what she taps then. If they aren’t an options she can’t endlessly request it. She does that because that all she knows it’s all they do golf cart and fast food. That’s what her days consist of. If she went on a walk everyday for 3 months maybe she’d eventually request a walk. It’s just gross how they have set her up to fail. Oh she loves Dunkin, witch you love Dunkin, you practically beg for a sponsor every damn video. Why do you think she asks for Dunkin because y’all’s fat asses take her every damn day. How can one human get any more stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He has to have a Masters if he wants to be an ABA therapist. Whats going to be interesting is, his performance at App is less than impressive. He has not made Chancellors or Deans List even once. We know his grades have been slipping because P melted down last month and yelled at him about passing. If he wants accepted to a decent Masters program he probably already blew it.
And this poorly written Linkedin is not helping his cause.
Really Isaiah? You've been volunteering at SFA and the Camp "for about ten years"??
You were TEN.
I just cant. Someone send me a drink. 😂 😂
Here you go. 🍷🍹🍸🍺 Wasn't sure of your preference so I sent them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her face is changing due to the low muscle tone and non use. I think it’s an absolute shame that the only thing these beasts have taught her is fast food places. They shouldn’t even be on the iPad. Let’s do a little experiment ass wipe. Take off every fast food place and see what she taps then. If they aren’t an options she can’t endlessly request it. She does that because that all she knows it’s all they do golf cart and fast food. That’s what her days consist of. If she went on a walk everyday for 3 months maybe she’d eventually request a walk. It’s just gross how they have set her up to fail. Oh she loves Dunkin, witch you love Dunkin, you practically beg for a sponsor every damn video. Why do you think she asks for Dunkin because y’all’s fat asses take her every damn day. How can one human get any more stupid.
I think she likes dunkin but isn't begging for it. She only asks for it because she has very few commands on her device. She might want something else but doesn't have a way to express it. The commands are all things that the parents like not necessarily things that abbie likes. Her life shouldn't revolve around food all the time. They need to expand her interests to something other than food and golf cart rides.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just can't deal with their nonsense. Dickdo has no clue what Abbie wants. He just throws shite at the wall and sees what sticks to support his narrative.

My favorite part was when she said, "F-it!" then threw her device. Now THAT is communication at it's finest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she likes dunkin but isn't begging for it. She only asks for it because she has very few commands on her device. She might want something else but doesn't have a way to express it. The commands are all things that the parents like not necessarily things that abbie likes. Her life shouldn't revolve around food all the time. They need to expand her interests to something other than food and golf cart rides.
Exactly, her life shouldn’t revolve around food but that’s all she knows because of her gluttonous parents. Her device has so many buttons non of which she uses because no one has ever taught her too. They taught her how to request fast food so now they can make videos showing off all there fast food and blame it on Abbie. Oh Abbie requested chipotle, oh Abbie wanted Dunkin, Abbie had to have zaxbys. The whole thing is revolting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Plexus is just as bad. I used it once and immediately rushed to the hospital. The girl selling it was some one I knew would never make it in an MLM, so I tried. My tumor had a small bleed but it could have been from anything. That’s the only new thing I consumed C was he pink drink so we bet it was that. T-2 hours and 5 minutes until I get my wrist fixed. I’m so bored sitting here, feeling like an idiot. I fell out of our conversation van, forgetting we ordered new runners and fell right on the sides of my ankles. Same surgeon. My husband calls me Grace because I’m always falling or doing something dumb. He thought I’d mature as I got older, last laughs on him!!
((hug))

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly, her life shouldn’t revolve around food but that’s all she knows because of her gluttonous parents. Her device has so many buttons non of which she uses because no one has ever taught her too. They taught her how to request fast food so now they can make videos showing off all there fast food and blame it on Abbie. Oh Abbie requested chipotle, oh Abbie wanted Dunkin, Abbie had to have zaxbys. The whole thing is revolting.
I like fast food and probably eat too much of it but my life doesn't revolve around food as I have other hobbies like video games and music. The only entertainment she has being filmed for the fathering autism channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My favorite part was when she said, "F-it!" then threw her device. Now THAT is communication at it's finest.
I’m far from any kind of expert, but I can’t help but feel that with the right parents, Abbie would have been able to have much better communication abilities. She has got to be so frustrated!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Basically you’re paying 75.00 for a cheap mug. The last video was posted in January . And whats wrong with their little “thank you” note….shows exactly how they think of Abbie. An afterthought
4F1691F2-85AA-47A7-B20A-DF62F5F5147F.jpeg
F5CFC1BF-EC9B-4A67-B097-FF3AE741CD6D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think so. She doesn't have a true cushingoid moonface, not the type one gets from regular prednisone.
I've said before - it's possible she may have a natural cortisol issue between her hunched back and her general puffiness, but it's much more likely she's just gaining weight. Maybe from overeating, maybe from her high sodium diet, maybe from her meds, probably a combination of all three. Plus genetics.

Source: younger kid has spent a lot of time on prednisone

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But you can do SO MUCH more with it when it's long! (That's complete sarcasm by the way) All they do is pull it back tight as hell. No styling is done in any kind of way ever. Which is totally fine, but don't sit there and say how much more you can do with long hair. Do they ever think that it gives her headaches? I honestly love my short hair again. I had it long for about 10 years and got so tired of putting it up daily. It hurt my scalp by the end of the day and all I wanted to do was just let it down, but I also hated it on my neck and it just made me hot. I chopped it off a month ago and I've been happier ever since.
And LONG AF hair weighs down the head as well,I have long hair and I hate it,I’m losing hair as well cuz it’s really thin and lots of split ends :( I need it cut in the worst way!

Reactions: 8
Mold exposure may = adrenal fatigue. There are some links to mold and Cushings. Also to mold exposure and Graves Disease. Thyroid dysfunction. Oddly enough, Poor thyroid health may lead to one eye appearing larger than the other. The wonky eye…. i cannot lie..😀 This may….MAY be just another example of what happens when you are too fat, money hungry and lazy to fix obvious, health impacting, long overdue home repairs. I mean, we don’t call it Mold Manor for nothing. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One thing I've noticed is that When Abbie was younger up until about 3 years ago...she seemed more genuinely happy..laughed more, smiled all the time...she seemed more light on her feet in general.

The last few years...heads down all the time, shuffles more moves slower, looks angry, miserable...groans and moans more, honks a lot more...seldom smiles....they have to tickle her or amp her up to get a happy look.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.