Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the first night they decided to leave the bowl, cereal and spoon out to save time in the morning. What a coincidence that her bedroom gate was left open on accident that very same night. Hmmmmm......
To take cereal, bowl and a spoon out in the morning takes, what, maybe 30 seconds to do yet they need to do this at night for the following morning??🤔 Give me a break, these guys are beyond 'NOT NORMAL"!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just watched "What is she saying" and this one just pissed me off more than the others. Assa saying Abbie is just "indecisive" since she keeps changing what she wants to eat on her ipad is such horse tit. She is just pushing buttons because that's what little kids do. Like Assa trying to figure out what she wants is so stupid and not hard to figure out she always wants food. I just can't with him anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Really Isaiah? You've been volunteering at SFA and the Camp "for about ten years"??
You were TEN.
I just cant. Someone send me a drink. 😂 😂
I mean, by ten he had already spent years being the "third caretaker" for his sister, and we know from old SFA videos that he was the one chaperoning Abbie and even the other kids in the water while his parents parked their lazy asses on the beach...so I'll give him that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her hair loss is getting so bad. And they just keep pulling her hair back. It pisses me off with them. Just cut her hair.

1653648178017.png
1653648210525.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Her hair loss is getting so bad. And they just keep pulling her hair back. It pisses me off with them. Just cut her hair.

View attachment 1297806View attachment 1297808

But you can do SO MUCH more with it when it's long! (That's complete sarcasm by the way) All they do is pull it back tight as hell. No styling is done in any kind of way ever. Which is totally fine, but don't sit there and say how much more you can do with long hair. Do they ever think that it gives her headaches? I honestly love my short hair again. I had it long for about 10 years and got so tired of putting it up daily. It hurt my scalp by the end of the day and all I wanted to do was just let it down, but I also hated it on my neck and it just made me hot. I chopped it off a month ago and I've been happier ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

This black hole of common sense just said Crazy Nanny was "eccentric" with her art supplies and that's why there are sponges and dish brushes instead of regular paint brushes.

Abbie, like most autistic children (at the time Crazy Nanny was around Abbie was a child), has serious problems with fine motor control. She can't properly work a paint brush.
The sponges and the larger dish brush let her participate in a way that's easier for her needs!

The sheer cluelessness...the complete lack of intellectual curiosity...

Feel free to ignore, but if it's looking like your grandson might not be all the way there, a doctor's note from his pediatrician regarding incontinence will likely get his public school district on board. That can give him some more time to get up to speed while still allowing him to benefit from preschool. :)
These vlogs are becoming more and more telling. They haven't done art with Abbie in years. They wouldn't even know how to use different tools for Abbie's needs to create the art. This is bleeping insane, she is 17 and has lived with them all their lives. Just, wow! P is such a freaking piece of work. Don't worry about getting messy. She is such a waste of a whole lot of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh man, this just keeps getting better and better! Next fall is going to be fantastic!!!
There is something about her that makes me cringe. I can't point out what, bc she seems to take good care of K. I could only watch a few minutes bc her voice annoys me. Hope she made the right decision.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Very dangerous.
That kid is dangerous to himself as it is and she just let's him do whatever he wants.
We've seen him climbing high and walking on 4 inch boards high above water that is infested with alligators.
She's an idiot and is taking a huge risk in her van life adventure. I'm sorry but people are crazy af these days and she could easily find herself in a bad situation.
It's extremely unlikely she has a permit to carry a firearm so I guess when trouble comes she can use those legs of hers to protect herself.
Or her teeth.
They're pretty long.
😆
And he's very quickly going to get much bigger and stronger than her. He could overtake her and run in the middle of the night. It's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Wow the hair loss. And her hair is dirty and greasy. Abbie's face is greasy. She is not getting cleaned properly - that hair hasn't been washed in days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
But you can do SO MUCH more with it when it's long! (That's complete sarcasm by the way) All they do is pull it back tight as hell. No styling is done in any kind of way ever. Which is totally fine, but don't sit there and say how much more you can do with long hair. Do they ever think that it gives her headaches? I honestly love my short hair again. I had it long for about 10 years and got so tired of putting it up daily. It hurt my scalp by the end of the day and all I wanted to do was just let it down, but I also hated it on my neck and it just made me hot. I chopped it off a month ago and I've been happier ever since.
What cracks me up about their insistence on Abiie having long hair, is that by pulling it up all the time, the effect is that the look is even shorter than it would be if they cut it. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What cracks me up about their insistence on Abiie having long hair, is that by pulling it up all the time, the effect is that the look is even shorter than it would be if they cut it. 🤦‍♀️
But she can put it up in a big, greasy, straggly bun - just like Mommy.

• Sick
  • Haha
I just watched "What is she saying" and this one just pissed me off more than the others. Assa saying Abbie is just "indecisive" since she keeps changing what she wants to eat on her ipad is such horse tit. She is just pushing buttons because that's what little kids do. Like Assa trying to figure out what she wants is so stupid and not hard to figure out she always wants food. I just can't with him anymore.
Her IDD is so severe, she has absolutely no idea what she's typing!
I'm so tired of his never ending bullshit.

Watching Abby paint was scary. She had no idea. What they wanted her to do. She just banged the brush on the cap like a hammer. No understanding of the concept whatsoever. And off course Asshat did hand over hand for a good portion.
She always hated making "art".
I remember the time Crazy Nanny came over and did " art" with their princess
SHE did all the work that they sold for high prices to the leghumpers.
They are nothing more than dirty scammers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just can't deal with their nonsense. Dickdo has no clue what Abbie wants. He just throws shite at the wall and sees what sticks to support his narrative.

• Sad
  • Sick
I just can't deal with their nonsense. Dickdo has no clue what Abbie wants. He just throws shite at the wall and sees what sticks to support his narrative.

Abbie's face is changing. I can't put my finger on it. Her face is fuller, yes, but it seems that her chin is turning up and like the center of her face is sinking in. I don't know how to describe it really. She is just really changing.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Abbie's face is changing. I can't put my finger on it. Her face is fuller, yes, but it seems that her chin is turning up and like the center of her face is sinking in. I don't know how to describe it really. She is just really changing.
I think it is her chin. She has a strange crease between her bottom lip and chin. There must be teeth issues to cause that crease.
1653661825496.png
1653661843345.png
1653661857167.png
1653662035125.png

Reactions: 11
Great damage control ...even Pigscilla was irritated by Asa laying there like a slug on Abbies Bed drilling her with stupid questions over and over.

Having 2 autistic teens both of which are non verbal both are completely different our eldest uses modified sign language while our younger boy uses his tablet but does know the basic signs as well... Name, yes, no, PLEASE and Thank you.

Our eldest knows we'll over 70 words...( 74 last count) as he gets older he is slower to use new words.. Doesn't really want to change what he knows... But we still try. But knowing records he does he is 99% of the time able to communicate which means...calmness, less anxiety which means less medication, it's all relevant and crucial for their happiness why Asa and therefore of his can't comprehend that is beyond me....

Look at how Abbie behaved on the What is she saying!? video...she was mad, frustrated, throwing her ipad, honking, then dragging her outside she's still trying to communicate what she wants...but making Priscilla happy was more important. I understood as did most what she wanted...
Communication is crucial it's abuse, neglect if she's stuck in silence ...it breaks my heart ...after I watched that video I had to hug my boys.

These parents need someone to step in Be an advocate for Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think it is her chin. She has a strange crease between her bottom lip and chin. There must be teeth issues to cause that crease.
View attachment 1298294View attachment 1298297View attachment 1298298View attachment 1298307
She was doing therapy blowing bubbles, pressing her lips forward... She does a pulling back with her mouth it's like when she squeezes... It's an extremely bad habit which of course they don't routinely try to correct only when they are filming. It will get worse and worse it must be painful causing deformation, headaches all of which of course she won't be able to communicate to anyone .

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
"compete with the Germans for the best sunbeds" :ROFLMAO: They would definitely have a hot tub in the garden and crushed velvet sofas.
I didn't want to bring up the crushed velvet sofas incase I offended anyone, but YES! It would be grey along with everything else in the house and the majority of their furniture would be mirrored. I think chavvy is also probably an appropriate word for them too.

something like this.....

1653663715966.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.