Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have mixed feelings about this guy as well, but I have to agree with this video, he's on point
A and The Mother are disgusting, fake lying scum! If I was The Mothers mother I would be horrified to think I raised that POS. I guarantee if Abby was normal and typical The Mother would all up for that jam! She makes actually sick at my stomach. Shame on her mother for standing behind her heathren daughter on any of this BS. Shame on all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Look at babywipe’s linkedin description. I was snooping to see if he posted his internship. First I heard his goal for a masters.
He has to have a Masters if he wants to be an ABA therapist. Whats going to be interesting is, his performance at App is less than impressive. He has not made Chancellors or Deans List even once. We know his grades have been slipping because P melted down last month and yelled at him about passing. If he wants accepted to a decent Masters program he probably already blew it.
And this poorly written Linkedin is not helping his cause.
Really Isaiah? You've been volunteering at SFA and the Camp "for about ten years"??
You were TEN.
I just cant. Someone send me a drink. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That was the first night they decided to leave the bowl, cereal and spoon out to save time in the morning. What a coincidence that her bedroom gate was left open on accident that very same night. Hmmmmm......
I don’t think leaving the bowl, cereal and spoon out will help them be on time. It takes all of 30 seconds to get it out! They are ridiculous. Some of the things they do, and the reasoning behind it, make me just shake my head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now come on, get out of here with your humper logic. There's no room for that with the Maassives.

1653611964387.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He has to have a Masters if he wants to be an ABA therapist. Whats going to be interesting is, his performance at App is less than impressive. He has not made Chancellors or Deans List even once. We know his grades have been slipping because P melted down last month and yelled at him about passing. If he wants accepted to a decent Masters program he probably already blew it.
Really Isaiah? You've been volunteering at SFA and the Camp "for about ten years"??
You were TEN.
Has this Report button always been here, lower left corner? I don’t remember seeing it before?

Reactions: 8
These humpers never disappoint. But what channel are these people watching?

1653612081317.png

1653612059024.png

Finally Slimelife would be good for something! And because it's Cilla's way or the highway.

1653612174550.png

Uh oh now you've done it Nicki. Here comes the ban hammer in 3..2...1....
1653612389045.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
[QUOTE="RocketQueen, post: 9966002, member: 61667"
You were TEN.
[/QUOTE]
That would make ten if he wrote it this year, reads like maybe last year.
How stupid does he think people are?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you. I should have also mentioned that the public/city school system does has preschool, and he could start there without potty training. Problem is I am a county resident and have to go through open enrollment. At this time the wait list is outrageous, so I am stuck looking at private centers and schools. He currently has his speech and ABA at a school I love, but for their preschool program unless there is a medical issue he has to be potty trained. I'm not pushing him, and hopeful that he can possibly start there the second half of the upcoming school year after Christmas break. But I will certainly see if perhaps a doctors note could help us with the open enrollment. I never thought of that!
I love how everyone here on Tattler are supportive and helpful to each other and share information . My daughter,s birthday was this month she is now 36 . She's on the spectrum and endures epilepsy . Her potty training took years because of her seizures she would regress . We never gave up on her , never pushed her . The key for us we were hopeful . Through the years she had amazing teachers , therapists . She now wears regular underwear during the day . At bed time she wears adult pullups just in case she wets the bed . I'm sending you a gentle hug . Remember never give up hope .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kaitlyn was complaing that JSA had made some changes, enough to live in a van? Same reason the Assmaass family pulled Abs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at babywipe’s linkedin description. I was snooping to see if he posted his internship. First I heard his goal for a masters.
So, which tattler is going to email Isaiah and ask questions we are all dying to know the answers to?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You were TEN.
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
1653617541056.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think leaving the bowl, cereal and spoon out will help them be on time. It takes all of 30 seconds to get it out! They are ridiculous. Some of the things they do, and the reasoning behind it, make me just shake my head
Thats why I think the whole thing was set up for content. Didn't see them set up for breakfast after that day, lol. So much for consistency....again.

Does Asshole have elbow herpes?

Pig is actually gritting her teeth in the first picture. Showing her hatred for Abs for sure. We see you Pig!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
P really puts on a performance for the camera as if she is loving this activity. I so wish Abbie would have smacked her getting paint all over her 🤣

Kaitlyn was complaing that JSA had made some changes, enough to live in a van? Same reason the Assmaass family pulled Abs?
Seems suspicious to me that she is also pulling her son out. Wonder what went down? Also, maybe I’m just getting old but doesn’t seem safe for a mother and her autistic child to be living out of a van. Pretty dangerous in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
P really puts on a performance for the camera as if she is loving this activity. I so wish Abbie would have smacked her getting paint all over her 🤣

Seems suspicious to me that she is also pulling her son out. Wonder what went down? Also, maybe I’m just getting old but doesn’t seem safe for a mother and her autistic child to be living out of a van. Pretty dangerous in my opinion.
Very dangerous.
That kid is dangerous to himself as it is and she just let's him do whatever he wants.
We've seen him climbing high and walking on 4 inch boards high above water that is infested with alligators.
She's an idiot and is taking a huge risk in her van life adventure. I'm sorry but people are crazy af these days and she could easily find herself in a bad situation.
It's extremely unlikely she has a permit to carry a firearm so I guess when trouble comes she can use those legs of hers to protect herself.
Or her teeth.
They're pretty long.
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very dangerous.
That kid is dangerous to himself as it is and she just let's him do whatever he wants.
We've seen him climbing high and walking on 4 inch boards high above water that is infested with alligators.
She's an idiot and is taking a huge risk in her van life adventure. I'm sorry but people are crazy af these days and she could easily find herself in a bad situation.
It's extremely unlikely she has a permit to carry a firearm so I guess when trouble comes she can use those legs of hers to protect herself.
Or her teeth.
They're pretty long.
😆
Her teeth or her legs, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG This so good! The Mother standing way back by fridg, Her face looking at the paint on her fingers just tells us what goes on in that house. Abby was not in the mood for sure, the way she looks at The Mother is intense. Wowzie The one of P looking at her finger is priceless, look at Abby’s face it’s like she’s going la la la la la.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.