Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she going to work.. with traveling and homeschooling? Are they getting a monetary benefit from pulling the kids out of school? Seems like something is going on.
I think she has an online nursing job, so she makes money that way.

Reactions: 13
Watching Abby paint was scary. She had no idea. What they wanted her to do. She just banged the brush on the cap like a hammer. No understanding of the concept whatsoever. And off course Asshat did hand over hand for a good portion.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I dunno, I figured out pretty quickly what she was asking for. She doesn't communicate well (thanks to her idiot parents) but her point was clear after maybe the 2nd time Asa flailed around asking her over & over about the cart/car ride. Then again, I've actually dedicated tons of time and effort into learning to speak my child's language and helping them communicate. He should give that a try.

And he knows it too.
"There's probably 50 people in the comments already saying..."
Yeah, fuckface. There is zero reason, after SEVENTEEN YEARS, you shouldn't have been able to understand that she wanted to eat at home. It's not the first time she's asked for something similar, either. Asa just browbeats her into going along with them to eat at a restaurant and then acts shocked that she freaks out.
Bathroom was hit a few times too. Not once did either of say do you need to go to the bathroom Abby? im not saying she had to go but no one asked. They are useless

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Kaitlyn is not well. She really needs to see a psych doctor. She’s running from her problems by taking Kaidale to travel the country. She doesn’t want to face anything. She kept talking about she had huge decisions to make all year. I’m wondering if something was going on at jsa that caused people to leave

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kaitlyn is not well. She really needs to see a psych doctor. She’s running from her problems by taking Kaidale to travel the country. She doesn’t want to face anything. She kept talking about she had huge decisions to make all year. I’m wondering if something was going on at jsa that caused people to leave
She mentioned that the school went through many changes. Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
These parents are nuts. there must be a financial incentive to homeschool…. Asa and P are just lazy asses. And seem to have checked out of her education ages ago. But Kaidale or Kaitlin? I get them mixed up, no Kaitlin said changes at school next year, losing a therapist etc. These parents seem to be doing what is best for themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Watching Abby paint was scary. She had no idea. What they wanted her to do. She just banged the brush on the cap like a hammer. No understanding of the concept whatsoever. And off course Asshat did hand over hand for a good portion.
That was sad to watch and showed her extreme IDD. How can anyone teach her anything?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My grandson will be 3 in Sept., hes on the spectrum. Not ONE preschool in our county, including the ones that are for all special needs, or strictly autistic children will allow us to enroll him until he is potty trained. I am floored that JSA had near adults in pull-ups. Thankfully my grandson is starting to show interest in the potty. He may not make the Sept. deadline, but I bet it wont be too long after.
We're in the same state. My younger kiddo wasn't potty trained at all when they started preschool, was semi-potty trained by kindergarten, and now only wears pullups at night & when their physical illness is bad (they can't move to the bathroom quickly enough). They've been in public schools since the day they turned 3 & toileting assistance has always been a part of their IEP.

there must be a financial incentive to homeschool….
God, I wish. I'm losing money doing it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
We're in the same state. My younger kiddo wasn't potty trained at all when they started preschool, was semi-potty trained by kindergarten, and now only wears pullups at night & when their physical illness is bad (they can't move to the bathroom quickly enough). They've been in public schools since the day they turned 3 & toileting assistance has always been a part of their IEP.
No such luck here, but we're still hopeful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn't see tonight's video posted here, so here it is. As far as JSA, special schools like that will take kids who are not toilet trained. A lot of the more severe kids on the spectrum may never be fully toilet trained. Intellectual disability and other factors like epilepsy can make it very hard to toilet train. It has taken a lot of work, but my boy now is spending most of the day and night in underwear.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

This black hole of common sense just said Crazy Nanny was "eccentric" with her art supplies and that's why there are sponges and dish brushes instead of regular paint brushes.

Abbie, like most autistic children (at the time Crazy Nanny was around Abbie was a child), has serious problems with fine motor control. She can't properly work a paint brush.
The sponges and the larger dish brush let her participate in a way that's easier for her needs!

The sheer cluelessness...the complete lack of intellectual curiosity...

No such luck here, but we're still hopeful.
Feel free to ignore, but if it's looking like your grandson might not be all the way there, a doctor's note from his pediatrician regarding incontinence will likely get his public school district on board. That can give him some more time to get up to speed while still allowing him to benefit from preschool. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those brushes looked like a great idea from Crazy Nanny. She “got” Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

This black hole of common sense just said Crazy Nanny was "eccentric" with her art supplies and that's why there are sponges and dish brushes instead of regular paint brushes.

Abbie, like most autistic children (at the time Crazy Nanny was around Abbie was a child), has serious problems with fine motor control. She can't properly work a paint brush.
The sponges and the larger dish brush let her participate in a way that's easier for her needs!

The sheer cluelessness...the complete lack of intellectual curiosity...

Feel free to ignore, but if it's looking like your grandson might not be all the way there, a doctor's note from his pediatrician regarding incontinence will likely get his public school district on board. That can give him some more time to get up to speed while still allowing him to benefit from preschool. :)
Thank you. I should have also mentioned that the public/city school system does has preschool, and he could start there without potty training. Problem is I am a county resident and have to go through open enrollment. At this time the wait list is outrageous, so I am stuck looking at private centers and schools. He currently has his speech and ABA at a school I love, but for their preschool program unless there is a medical issue he has to be potty trained. I'm not pushing him, and hopeful that he can possibly start there the second half of the upcoming school year after Christmas break. But I will certainly see if perhaps a doctors note could help us with the open enrollment. I never thought of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Okay, seriously here.

Abbie was having a great time painting.

WHY didn't they take the paints outside and do that on the pool deck where the paint will wash off with tomorrow's rain?

WHY do they not bring out the paints and sponges and dish brushes once a week (or more!!), get some big sheets of paper, and let her paint?? It's something engaging for her, it's nothing but helpful for fine motor control, it's great sensory play....and she seemed to really be having a good time!!

Of course she doesn't know what to do with painting. Her parents never give her access to the activity, and it's likely something she only sporadically did in school.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
THIS! I think this is more likely the issue with Abbie rather than her not knowing what a paint brush is or not knowing the concept of painting. Fine motor skills have always been a problem for Abbie. Sometimes she's able to, sometimes she isn't. It's very inconsistent and likely depends on other things happening first or not happening.

Just to be clear, so that there's no confusion, I am not saying that Abbie is not impacted by intellectual deficits. I am saying that that is not the cause of all of her issues. It's more complex than that and there are more factors that affect things. It isn't always just a case of her being too ID to do something. Low intelligence does not mean NO intelligence and NO awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What made me sad for Abbie was that P wanted "Abbies things" on her cap. And the only "things" they could come up with was the golf cart, and Dunkin.
How awful- she got to 17, and they did not cultivate any type of hobby or activity. :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Cereal on the counter you say? I thought she got everything out of the pantry and poured it all herself. We know they lied about that. They have told so many lies for so long that they are going to forget what they have said and get caught in their lies more and more
That was the first night they decided to leave the bowl, cereal and spoon out to save time in the morning. What a coincidence that her bedroom gate was left open on accident that very same night. Hmmmmm......

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.