Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Jsa fb
Different shorts from the ones she left in
so she doesn’t wear diapers asa then what is he holding then
I’m wondering if that maybe why JSA thinks she might not be a good fit anymore. I’m sure they don’t want to have to diaper an almost full grown adult woman. I certainly don’t know but I know when my kids were in pre-school they expected an accident now and then but not on a regular basis. Not sure if it works the same for the type of school she is in.

Reactions: 18
I’m wondering if that maybe why JSA thinks she might not be a good fit anymore. I’m sure they don’t want to have to diaper an almost full grown adult woman. I certainly don’t know but I know when my kids were in pre-school they expected an accident now and then but not on a regular basis. Not sure if it works the same for the type of school she is in.
Maybe it’s a requirement (among many she lacks) for the vocational program, to be potty trained.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From Jsa fb
Different shorts from the ones she left in
so she doesn’t wear diapers asa then what is he holding under his arm
Oh look, Abbie's taking her mom a present - Ruffle's Chips! New Shoes for mom!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick. Kaitlyn is giving up the lease on her apartment at the end of summer, pulling Kaidale from school & therapy and is going to home school, actually van school, him as they travel in that tin can. She is looking and sounding really squirrely on the video. I don't see this ending well at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Fellow WLS gal here. She saw the surgery as the magic pill. That it would do all the work for her. And for the first year or so, it does. And because she didn't do a single thing to change her behavior, Surprise surprise - it is all back and then some. And now it's like she's on a damn mission to just keep cramming in as much crap, sugar and BOOZE. Booze is a huge part of her problem. Not just the calories, but it gives you "I don't give a tit - itis". I think she (and Isaiah to be honest) are in crisis - she is self medicating with as much food as she can eat and as much booze as she can drink. She gets bigger by the week and isn't even hiding and Isaiah - I'm not sure what he's doing - either trying to control something by limiting food, or pills or something. I think Asa is too much of a narcissist to realize anything is going on with his family.
Guess A way of thinking is “Here I am stuck in this loveless marriage pretty much for life so why not make some money ” As soon as they found out that Abby was challenged A knew he was stuck in this marriage for life. They lived a boring mundane life, paycheck to paycheck. His exploitation of Abby was a huge high for him, he had no idea how it would change all of their lives. This is exciting to him, big time. He might have had thoughts of leaving the marriage once the boy was 18 but having Abby changed all that.. He will push this gravy train as long and far as he can no matter who is next in line for his exploitations. It’s his drug.. it really is only about him and only him. The Mother and the boy have to be in his show right now cause no other way for him to work it out" If he could vlog with him being a single guy raising an IDD child he would be in heaven.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My grandson will be 3 in Sept., hes on the spectrum. Not ONE preschool in our county, including the ones that are for all special needs, or strictly autistic children will allow us to enroll him until he is potty trained. I am floored that JSA had near adults in pull-ups. Thankfully my grandson is starting to show interest in the potty. He may not make the Sept. deadline, but I bet it wont be too long after.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She had that droopy mouth as a baby. She also claims that she was told she broke her pinky on that same side when she was a baby and that's why it bends that way. I personally think something happened during her birth. Or she's just a genetic cesspool.

You can see the droop on her left side of her mouth in her baby picture. I snagged it off Mama Candy's FB page.

View attachment 1294746
It’s crazy that this baby pic could be Big P or her husband. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Josh certainly hammered home that Fat Boy is a damn liar and that their recruiting efforts are downright dangerous and cheapskate.

Looks like Asa made an appearance in the live chat as Crystal Lakewater with the giveaway Ruthina T graphic.
I looked but did not see in the comments. Is that where he posted?

Reactions: 8
Their best friend Kaitlin is also pulling her kid from the school. What a bunch of nut cases.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Well, the only words that she uses on her device that are not food related are car and cart ride, no matter what time of day it is.
I agree she was hungry. I also think that after 4 straight days of company and P's partying, she was overtired.
But none of that changes the fact that they are telling the world shes a "graduate", about to begin "intensive one on one vocational schooling" but cannot communicate anything other than a dozen or so words, most of which are food.
If this vlog didn't confirm what an asshole Assa is then I don't know what will.... Such a shame

Their best friend Kaitlin is also pulling her kid from the school. What a bunch of nut cases.
How is she going to work.. with traveling and homeschooling? Are they getting a monetary benefit from pulling the kids out of school? Seems like something is going on.

My PS about my bil, is that he is not an unhappy man, he's very secure in his beliefs and very much loved. My point was that he was heavily influenced by mommy, and was well into his 20's before he found himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Kaidale. :(
That kid has made so much progress the past few years, and is still young enough to be able to go even further.
Kaitlyn loves him, and does so much to keep him growing and learning -Im so disappointed she chose to go this route.

• Heart
  • Sad
Poor Kaidale. :(
That kid has made so much progress the past few years, and is still young enough to be able to go even further.
Kaitlyn loves him, and does so much to keep him growing and learning -Im so disappointed she chose to go this route.
I think there is something going on with her. My spidey senses are on fire, this will not end well.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think there is something going on with her. My spidey senses are on fire, this will not end well.
Same. I know her parents cant be thrilled with this.
And this is so much worse than the Asshole pulling Abbie. Kaidale has actually learned. Ugh. :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Same. I know her parents cant be thrilled with this.
And this is so much worse than the Asshole pulling Abbie. Kaidale has actually learned. Ugh. :mad:
I agree!! I remember Kaitlyn saying how difficult Kaidale was with others but with therapy, he became a much more managable child. He is a growing boy and I don't think that she is taking safety into account. What if he elopes in the middle of the night while she is sleeping? Kaitlyn says that he enjoys outings, that is what weekends are for. Children benefit from routine. Kaidale and Abbie are going to suffer from home schooling, but Kaidale seemd to be really thriving in school.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I dunno, I figured out pretty quickly what she was asking for. She doesn't communicate well (thanks to her idiot parents) but her point was clear after maybe the 2nd time Asa flailed around asking her over & over about the cart/car ride. Then again, I've actually dedicated tons of time and effort into learning to speak my child's language and helping them communicate. He should give that a try.

And he knows it too.
"There's probably 50 people in the comments already saying..."
Yeah, fuckface. There is zero reason, after SEVENTEEN YEARS, you shouldn't have been able to understand that she wanted to eat at home. It's not the first time she's asked for something similar, either. Asa just browbeats her into going along with them to eat at a restaurant and then acts shocked that she freaks out.
I was sitting yelling, she wants one of you to pick it up or have it delivered..geesh. The girl is tired she’s been performing for your rent a friends for days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
New vlog... bleeping P making it all about her.

‘Should we just do Abbie’s art on it?’ (Actual good idea from Asshat? Unreal.)

‘We could .... I mean I kinda want it to represent her though, like her THINGS too’

Because we can’t let Abbie do something that’s just hers right? Mother-load has to do it HER way with Abbie’s ‘things’. Which (since we’ve seen the final product of the cap) are more like the things that they’ve thrust upon her and she’s become addicted to.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.