Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder, when some time has passed, if anyone from JSA will speak out about A & P. Plus, they rarely had to handle Abbie full time & it’s going smack them in the ass so hard. It’s not like they have any serious prospects at a teacher or respite.
They know the Mass family well enough that any leaks from their camps will send these toxic people running right for a lawyer, scammers always run for the lawyers.

Reactions: 15
The only people this" Abbie in the drivers seat, Abbie posing " is benefiting is Asa and Priscilla ...putting on a show to try to convince people how they are determined to give Abbie their version of a " normal" teenage life.

What's sad..is it's never for HER. Just them. These two parents need to seriously embrace who Abbie is, help HER...stop making her be someone she isnt.

It's incredibly sad.
This is his clap back to the haters, they love doing this like it means something. Everything discussed on here he will make sure he exploits it in an upcoming video.. geesh maybe we are giving him content! Someone says she has dirty feet, next vlog me makes sure to get a shot in the vlog with her feet clean, same with us discussing veggies for Abby’s snacks, next vlog a salad in front of her.. He does it every time, we said that the boy didn’t look good, then we see close up of him. We are on to you A.. This is all for you and the MOTHER. Abby just wants some damn peace. Fools

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
First day pics.. it’s almost like she reads here! Hey Pricellla!
Did you all notice Abbie's shirt? "Wild and Free". ....on her last day at JSA. I hope Asshat and Pig enjoy all the wildness (Feral) and freedom...they earned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m no physcology expert but from my understanding narcissist homes like this are really hard to escape from. I’ve been watching some tik tocs from a survivor from one shome.

Her mom gaslit her, your too sensitive, I never said/did that bad thing, I did my-best, youaren’t grateful.

her mom isolated her, ripped up any self confidence she had, making it hard to find social outlets. She was dependant and cause she grew up with it - never knew how unhealthy it was.

to getaway she cut off entire contact with the parent.

That would explain whyIsiah has no mates, whyhe lacks confidence and seems to be trying to get Ass’s approval. Maybe he doesn’t even know how unhealthy it is yet
I think you're correct. It is no simple task to get away from A&P. When you've grown up with "parents" like them, you believe that it's normal which makes it take that much longer to realize the truth and then do something about it.

Isaiah tends to have a very people-pleasing and sensitive disposition. That's why he isn't doing more to separate himself and to make changes that would benefit him so much. I don't think he does know just how unhealthy and fucked up this all is. That's why he defends Princess P's parenting in the comments to those who voice concerns or any sort of criticism.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I doubt JSA will ever say anything negative about the family…that we would know about. They don’t seem to roll that way, plus they are aware of lawsuit possibilities. I feel they care very much for Abbie…her family, not so much.
A probably has a back alley ambulance chaser on speed dial

Did you all notice Abbie's shirt? "Wild and Free". ....on her last day at JSA. I hope Asshat and Pig enjoy all the wildness (Feral) and freedom...they earned it.
Not free but never taught not to be wild

Just wait until he gets "de-flowered😂😂😂😂"
The Mother interruptus.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thiiiiiiis!!! So much. I am just this year at 42 years old finally managing to adjust my mindset about being fat and not letting people ‘see me’. I’ve spent years hung up on not doing things and being hidden so no one can see me out in the yard or in public because I’m fat. I finally just hit this point of asking myself why the heck I care so much. Why does it matter if I’m fat and people see it?? It was doing HORRIBLE things to my mental health...

There isn’t anything at all wrong with PrissyPants wearing a bikini or anything else. But the WAY she does it is fucked up. Totally, as you said, a performance. She’s not embracing who she is and accepting herself, she is denying who she is and claiming to be something she isn’t. I would have a lot more respect for her (on this subject, but not on any other!) if she would just talk openly about how the surgery only helped for awhile and that she gained the weight back- etc etc etc. Instead she’s cultivated this personality of denial and ‘performance’.
I don’t know why but I kinda feel A is behind this telling her to him she looks beautiful and that’s all that matters, blah,blah, blah but it’s all for HIS content for the vlog. He doesn’t give a damn if she uncomfortable or not.

That’s (as a newcomer) how I’ve seen it treated here as well. I saw someone say they were uncomfortable with the fat shaming- but that isn’t how I’ve taken any of this. This is based on the fact that she’s trying to hide the truth of how things are with her, hence the name of our last thread!! If she owned up to it and got real about it and was purposefully trying to be empowering about her size rather than denying it and using this ruse of who she is to sell her crappy Slimelife tit, it would be different.
Asa is exploiting her too..content,content,content even at the MOTHERS expense. She just doesn’t see that yet.

My bil loved females while he was in high school, when he came home from school one day and told his mother about a girl he like she told him that he'd better not 'get involved in such as that'..because of his brother's (my husbands) escapades..hee hee. My brother in law heeded her advice and joined ballet classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is from Slime and not directly the Massives but the MLM in combo with PayPal pay in 4 payments is extremely sleazy... she is going to get HUMPERS who dont have money possibly for food to buy her slime products and use paypal payments. You should NEVER get involved with an MLM.(even buying products).. and especially if you dont have the money to pay in total.

GOAT is an acronym... greatest of all time .... ugh.
Someone I know from high school was a part of something called level thrive where your supposed to drink a protein shake, take a capsule and wear a silly patch then your supposed to magically have a lot of energy. The company deletes all negative posts and comments on their Facebook page. A legit mlm wouldn't delete negative comments and ban people from the Facebook page. I think these products cost over a $100. If these products were that great then everyone would be using them.

Is anyone else here a ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ fan? Because I read this and immediately thought of the scene where Jake and ‘Melipnos’ dance to the song that’s a celebration ‘for when a dog loses it’s virginity’. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that the new Mackay Scholarship information?
I know they're on a Mackay Scholarship but they made some changes to it.
Did they change the name to this?
I can’t imagine A agreeing to anything where they lose money, he’d keep her school till she was 50 if the price is right.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.