Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the Goat 😂
Why does she do her lives at that time? Is that legit the best time for her So-called customers? She always brags about how much control she has over when and how much she works (pause for laughter 😂), but I sure as hell wouldn’t be working at that time of night. I also doubt that very many watching actually buy stuff. It’s probably mostly the humpers trying to get their fix. So I’m really curious if there’s a legit business reason to choose this time. Or is it because she (and Asa) need to be drunk first? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So... the ‘Lipstick Mamas’ (ugh) are aiming to sell 15k of Slimelife crap in 6 days. Which is gross to start with. But then she has added in this offhand ‘Oh Slimelife now offers this payment plan option through Paypal! What do you think??’ post. I know lots of people are in sales and thats how they make their living. But the push she has is close to force. And the way she takes advantage of people is disgusting. OH CONVENIENT! BUY MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD WITH A PAYMENT PLAN!
Not that it should get mentioned on her page (and even this forum…I’m sorry). This week has been a very sad time for many people, especially parents…and especially special needs parents. I know she follows a script from headquarters, but it could have waited for a later date.

Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's definitely a part of it.
I think Asshat is also threatened by Isaiah. Because Isaiah has a real chance to do something with his life that Asshat never could. Asshat even tries to sabotage Isaiah with the mental and emotional manipulation. Keeping him second guessing himself. That way, he won't succeed in life where Asshat failed.
This is so twisted. I only had one child and my wish was always for her to do better in life than I did. Better mental health, better career, better relationship, better financial success, just better everything. I cannot begin to imagine wanting your child to fail in any way. It’s just another example of how twisted these people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she do her lives at that time? Is that legit the best time for her So-called customers? She always brags about how much control she has over when and how much she works (pause for laughter 😂), but I sure as hell wouldn’t be working at that time of night. I also doubt that very many watching actually buy stuff. It’s probably mostly the humpers trying to get their fix. So I’m really curious if there’s a legit business reason to choose this time. Or is it because she (and Asa) need to be drunk first? Inquiring minds want to know!
Because she's good and DRUNK and feeling confident :ROFLMAO: . And Abbie's probably drugged into oblivion asleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Josh received details of the vlog where Abbie was outside by the pool on her own moaning and crying in last nights live chat whilst they were in the kitchen completely ignoring her. I hope he does an additional vlog showing this as that really was a bona fide reason for CPS to be called.

Reactions: 20
This is so twisted. I only had one child and my wish was always for her to do better in life than I did. Better mental health, better career, better relationship, better financial success, just better everything. I cannot begin to imagine wanting your child to fail in any way. It’s just another example of how twisted these people are.
That's because you're a good parent and you see your child as their own person. Unlike Asshat who sees Isaiah as an extension of himself and the whole what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine attitude. It's like when Asshat tried to take equal credit for Isaiah graduating high school. He acted as if it were equally his accomplishment. Saying "We all worked really hard for this."

Asshat knows he's a spectacular failure and he is also deeply insecure. The way he treats Isaiah is his solution to dealing with it.

Reactions: 25
I know this is from Slime and not directly the Massives but the MLM in combo with PayPal pay in 4 payments is extremely sleazy... she is going to get HUMPERS who dont have money possibly for food to buy her slime products and use paypal payments. You should NEVER get involved with an MLM.(even buying products).. and especially if you dont have the money to pay in total.

She’s the Goat 😂
GOAT is an acronym... greatest of all time .... ugh.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I know this is from Slime and not directly the Massives but the MLM in combo with PayPal pay in 4 payments is extremely sleazy... she is going to get HUMPERS who dont have money possibly for food to buy her slime products and use paypal payments. You should NEVER get involved with an MLM.(even buying products).. and especially if you dont have the money to pay in total.

GOAT is an acronym... greatest of all time .... ugh.
That's why its funny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That's because you're a good parent and you see your child as their own person. Unlike Asshat who sees Isaiah as an extension of himself and the whole what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine attitude. It's like when Asshat tried to take equal credit for Isaiah graduating high school. He acted as if it were equally his accomplishment. Saying "We all worked really hard for this."

Asshat knows he's a spectacular failure and he is also deeply insecure. The way he treats Isaiah is his solution to dealing with it.
They both took credit for Isaiah graduating,disgusting excuse for parents AND people! And the whole “don’t take this away from us” video,I can’t remember what’s the video what as about other than someone phoning ASU for something

Reactions: 16
I disagree with this statement. I think Fat Boy thinks he is the Big I Am and a great success with his vlog and has turned things round from his lowly days mending lawnmowers. He is still desperately insecure and makes up for it by being aggressive to anyone that stands up to him, crosses him or doubts his supposed superiority. He must be vile to live with and Hogboy creeps around him desperately currying favour. The sooner he starts his internship the better but I fear he will suffer as Fat Boy wont like this career advancement.

• Sad
They both took credit for Isaiah graduating,disgusting excuse for parents AND people! And the whole “don’t take this away from us” video,I can’t remember what’s the video what as about other than someone phoning ASU for something
You're right. They were both smug with pride about it. Asshat made a bigger deal of it tho.

He must be vile to live with and Hogboy creeps around him desperately currying favour. The sooner he starts his internship the better but I fear he will suffer as Fat Boy wont like this career advancement.
I think part of that maybe as well that if he learns proper therapist practice on placement he will quickly realise where they went horribly wrong with Abbies care. He may actually start implementing stuff and know more about how to care for people with needs like Abbie that asshog.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I disagree with this statement. I think Fat Boy thinks he is the Big I Am and a great success with his vlog and has turned things round from his lowly days mending lawnmowers. He is still desperately insecure and makes up for it by being aggressive to anyone that stands up to him, crosses him or doubts his supposed superiority. He must be vile to live with and Hogboy creeps around him desperately currying favour. The sooner he starts his internship the better but I fear he will suffer as Fat Boy wont like this career advancement.
I think Assa hopes that others will see the vlog as a success. I don't know that he totally believes it himself. He is desperate for praise and recognition. But whether he actually believes it himself is something else.
I completely agree that he is desperately insecure and deals with it by being super aggressive to anyone and everyone who stands up to him or who he perceives as challenging him. He can't handle anyone saying something that isn't totally in line with what he's saying. If you aren't agreeing with him, then you must be attacking him and a hater.
I think Asshat is an absolute nightmare to live with and to deal with. That's why I don't have the least bit of sympathy for him, whatsoever. His a colossal narcissist and raging control freak who takes out his insecurities on others. Isaiah needs to run far far away.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think part of that maybe as well that if he learns proper therapist practice on placement he will quickly realise where they went horribly wrong with Abbies care. He may actually start implementing stuff and know more about how to care for people with needs like Abbie that asshog.
Unfortunately.. Summer didn't try to implement anything (seemingly) from her training... of course she would have to deal with Asshat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m no physcology expert but from my understanding narcissist homes like this are really hard to escape from. I’ve been watching some tik tocs from a survivor from one shome.

Her mom gaslit her, your too sensitive, I never said/did that bad thing, I did my-best, youaren’t grateful.

her mom isolated her, ripped up any self confidence she had, making it hard to find social outlets. She was dependant and cause she grew up with it - never knew how unhealthy it was.

to getaway she cut off entire contact with the parent.

That would explain whyIsiah has no mates, whyhe lacks confidence and seems to be trying to get Ass’s approval. Maybe he doesn’t even know how unhealthy it is yet
I think Assa hopes that others will see the vlog as a success. I don't know that he totally believes it himself. He is desperate for praise and recognition. But whether he actually believes it himself is something else.
I completely agree that he is desperately insecure and deals with it by being super aggressive to anyone and everyone who stands up to him or who he perceives as challenging him. He can't handle anyone saying something that isn't totally in line with what he's saying. If you aren't agreeing with him, then you must be attacking him and a hater.
I think Asshat is an absolute nightmare to live with and to deal with. That's why I don't have the least bit of sympathy for him, whatsoever. His a colossal narcissist and raging control freak who takes out his insecurities on others. Isaiah needs to run far far away.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.