Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking about the whole incident in the grocery store with the cereal. They wanted her to get the cereal, but Abbie wanted to say something on her iPad. That was squashed by Asa telling her "no, we are not going to talk now". That is precisely WHEN you should talk! It looked like Abbie may have wanted something else, but we will never know as they never allowed her a choice. I'm sorry, but if my kiddo says he doesn't want something in the store, we don't get it. He eats a lot of mini muffins, chips, and yogurt so we always have those on hand and if i am by myself, I will pick up some more because we just go through it all quickly. No big deal. If my son is with me and I ask him if he wants more XXX and he chooses or says "No", then we don't get it. How hard is it to honor one single choice your kid makes? Isn't that what we are supposed to want for our kids? For them to be able to advocate for themselves?
Apologies if this has already been said, I'm still catching up here!

I thought about the Cinnamon Toast Crunch incident earlier.
Today was hospital day for my medical kiddo. We regularly spend a day in peds hemonc getting treatments, testing, monitoring, etc. It's exhausting and overwhelming for the poor child. After we're done at the hospital, kiddo gets to choose takeout for dinner as a treat.
Kiddo wanted Burger King nuggets.
Okay. Not my favorite but I didn't have a big needle jabbed into my chest while attached to lines and wires and leads all bleeping day. BK it is. We get to the parking lot and I verify that child still wants nuggets.
Yes.
Do you want fries?
No.
Hm. That's weird. Child usually wants fries.
Child is quietly chanting "nuglets nuglets nuglets."
Hm. At this exact moment in time, child is focused on chicken nuggets. They probably will want fries once we're home with the food, but at the moment I'm asking about fries, they're not thinking about fries.
Kinda like how if we'd eaten a big meal in an overwhelming environment and I'd then taken child to another store with nothing of interest to them, then on to an overwhelming grocery store with a camera in their face and asked "do you want Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"
In that environment, at that point in time, my child probably wouldn't want cereal. They'd just eaten, they had been through a lot already, and now they're having more tit slung at them. No, they wouldn't want cereal, or they wouldn't be able to decide if they wanted cereal.
As their parent, I'd realize my question wasn't specific enough or I was asking at the wrong time.

Rather than continue to blather on, I got an extra order of fries at the drive thru. Worst case I'd eat the fries, right?
We got home, child was in their comfortable environment, child happily ate their fries and nuggets.

Abbie likely didn't want to eat any cereal when they were asking her. They'd just come from an enormous brunch and she was miserable in those stores. To her, "do you want CTC" means "do you want CTC now?"
Of course she didn't.
Will she later? Of course she will.
As her parents, this sort of thing should be instinctual by age 17. Why would they put so much pressure on her when she was clearly uncomfortable/distressed?

I do wish I'd gotten myself some fries at Burger King.
Oh well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Tonight's fiasco.

This made me think of Big P! LOL
He said he hit the mom jackpot for his kids?? Should have stayed with the first one he knocked up.

Apologies if this has already been said, I'm still catching up here!

I thought about the Cinnamon Toast Crunch incident earlier.
Today was hospital day for my medical kiddo. We regularly spend a day in peds hemonc getting treatments, testing, monitoring, etc. It's exhausting and overwhelming for the poor child. After we're done at the hospital, kiddo gets to choose takeout for dinner as a treat.
Kiddo wanted Burger King nuggets.
Okay. Not my favorite but I didn't have a big needle jabbed into my chest while attached to lines and wires and leads all bleeping day. BK it is. We get to the parking lot and I verify that child still wants nuggets.
Yes.
Do you want fries?
No.
Hm. That's weird. Child usually wants fries.
Child is quietly chanting "nuglets nuglets nuglets."
Hm. At this exact moment in time, child is focused on chicken nuggets. They probably will want fries once we're home with the food, but at the moment I'm asking about fries, they're not thinking about fries.
Kinda like how if we'd eaten a big meal in an overwhelming environment and I'd then taken child to another store with nothing of interest to them, then on to an overwhelming grocery store with a camera in their face and asked "do you want Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"
In that environment, at that point in time, my child probably wouldn't want cereal. They'd just eaten, they had been through a lot already, and now they're having more tit slung at them. No, they wouldn't want cereal, or they wouldn't be able to decide if they wanted cereal.
As their parent, I'd realize my question wasn't specific enough or I was asking at the wrong time.

Rather than continue to blather on, I got an extra order of fries at the drive thru. Worst case I'd eat the fries, right?
We got home, child was in their comfortable environment, child happily ate their fries and nuggets.

Abbie likely didn't want to eat any cereal when they were asking her. They'd just come from an enormous brunch and she was miserable in those stores. To her, "do you want CTC" means "do you want CTC now?"
Of course she didn't.
Will she later? Of course she will.
As her parents, this sort of thing should be instinctual by age 17. Why would they put so much pressure on her when she was clearly uncomfortable/distressed?

I do wish I'd gotten myself some fries at Burger King.
Oh well.
Now I'm hungry for fries, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was a mASSive Mother's Day and Moldy Manor!!

Poor Wayne...he is about to burst.
BigWmd2022.jpg

Mother's Day snout rub and pinky lift.
BigPmd2022.jpg

I thought this was an odd comment for a kid who grew up in that family.
We always peel our cucumbers here, the skins are so bitter.
Screenshot (931).png

I saved the best for last... 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂:m

0D34F9F4-57C8-47AC-98CD-38515A036E0D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wayne has gotten huge. He looks like violet in Charlie and the chocolate factory when she turns into a blueberry. He need to lose weight soon or he’s going to have major health problems. Big p seems obsessed with that stupid float. She’s doing a good job with frying her skin every day. Her skin looks awful!

Reactions: 17
So on her facebook LM, the sow announces that she is not trying to sell anything, just sharing what she loves Like you would if you bought home decor at Hobby Lobby or cute shorts at Target. Or a drink at Starbucks. Wonder what the big whiteboard behind her is for since she isn’t trying to sell people things???? You just can’t make this _ _ _ _ up!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok so we now have back side boobs.

View attachment 1259819

And we have our handy helper Junior now doing LL ads. (mommy's little helper!)

View attachment 1259825

You too can purchase itsy bitsy lip balm $18.00 for .14 ounces

View attachment 1259840

Don't you wish you were this sexy and as comfortable in your own skin as this boss babe!

View attachment 1259851

105#down

View attachment 1259855

She actually said "I know the last time I got on here you were all like Oh you look so cute today!"

Yeah sure lady.

View attachment 1259884
It’s not going to be too much longer before she’s unable to bend her legs at the knees. There’s just too much damn fat there. 😱

I assumed that her parents forced her to eat it as she's never given a choice in anything. I thought by trying to use her iPad was that she was trying to say that she wanted a different kind of cereal. They never ask her what she wants but like to pretend that she has a chance when ultimately the decision is up to the parents.
I have to confess. Curiosity got the better of me a while back and I bought a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 😂 Just the individual size. It wasn’t awful, but I couldn’t eat more than 3-4 pieces in a sitting. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Felbow does NOT approve of this Lipsmack Ya Mama’s newest abomination!
View attachment 1260076
This right here is why I had a bilateral brachioplsty… (had the wiggly part of my arm removed) 2 weeks ago..I saw her arms and wondered if mine looked like that, THEY DID! Oh my stars…. I am ready for the end of May to get here so I won’t be “uncomfortable” any longer. This surgery is not for the faint of heart.. I feel bad for being a big O baby when many of you are suffering with many more issues, and not self inflicted like me. I am off to bed… thankful for medication!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I do feel bad for the humpers, they seem to be lonely and have challenges themselves, they are very invested, they have each other to connect with like a family, but the Massives sure don’t connect with them like family they might throw them a comment once in awhile to keep their views. Very sad in a way. But for the life of me I can’t see these people buying Slimelife. Just a bunch of lonely exploited people.
it's insane! I don't understand the mindset of the humpers, especially when they say things like "wow she has really come so far" like HELLO, have you been watching? she has learned NOTHING new in years, she is regressing. Like WTF.

Wayne has gotten huge. He looks like violet in Charlie and the chocolate factory when she turns into a blueberry. He need to lose weight soon or he’s going to have major health problems. Big p seems obsessed with that stupid float. She’s doing a good job with frying her skin every day. Her skin looks awful!
This right here is why I had a bilateral brachioplsty… (had the wiggly part of my arm removed) 2 weeks ago..I saw her arms and wondered if mine looked like that, THEY DID! Oh my stars…. I am ready for the end of May to get here so I won’t be “uncomfortable” any longer. This surgery is not for the faint of heart.. I feel bad for being a big O baby when many of you are suffering with many more issues, and not self inflicted like me. I am off to bed… thankful for medication!!
A friend of mine had it done and said it was worse
than giving birth, lol.

Not sure if someone posted this or not, but $849 and holds 1500 lbs. No wonder he got the baboon size.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
it's insane! I don't understand the mindset of the humpers, especially when they say things like "wow she has really come so far" like HELLO, have you been watching? she has learned NOTHING new in years, she is regressing. Like WTF.
It's because the humpers are all mentally challenged in one way or another. Go watch videos of their meetups. Just look at those people!
They look like a bunch of fuking weirdos with zero sense. Just look at her little group of ladies on her team that she travels with. Listen to their lives.
The humpers buy makeup from Percillerpotamus because they THINK it might get them recognized and a shout out. Also maybe they will feel closer to the Hambeasts and Abbie.
She knows they are mentally delayed and yet she continues to prey on them.
I hope this helps make understanding the humpers a little clearer. They ALL got issues.
I also hope that "birth person" rots in hell someday.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think by them asking her and then her possibly nodding in the affirmative that just reinforces their narrative that she understands, interacts and is progressing. They should have just said to her, "Give me the box of cereal".

😂 😂 must be a blind humper 😂 😂
Also needs spell check.

Where do they find these people?

1652320472132.png

• Wow
  • Haha
It's because the humpers are all mentally challenged in one way or another. Go watch videos of their meetups. Just look at those people!
They look like a bunch of fuking weirdos with zero sense. Just look at her little group of ladies on her team that she travels with. Listen to their lives.
The humpers buy makeup from Percillerpotamus because they THINK it might get them recognized and a shout out. Also maybe they will feel closer to the Hambeasts and Abbie.
She knows they are mentally delayed and yet she continues to prey on them.
I hope this helps make understanding the humpers a little clearer. They ALL got issues.
I also hope that "birth person" rots in hell someday.
You hit the nail on the head about these poor souls, the humpers. Yes, they do hope for the shout-outs and the recognition. Meanwhile they probably spend money which could pay for their light bill or other necessities. On overpriced skin and makeup items. I just hope that karma is really a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tonight's fiasco.

This made me think of Big P! LOL
How is it that Pigzilla and her parents (or step, I'm totally confused who is the parent or step parent) are soo obese. I know genetics have a lot to do with it, but in todays world, don't you think about your health (especially with a child that is going to need you forever) and change your lifestyle to live a longer and healthier life?? There are so many options available ie: what you eat, exercise etc...... it's just pure laziness. DISGUSTING. They are not even able to step down one step without holding on to the frame!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How is it that Pigzilla and her parents (or step, I'm totally confused who is the parent or step parent) are soo obese. I know genetics have a lot to do with it, but in todays world, don't you think about your health (especially with a child that is going to need you forever) and change your lifestyle to live a longer and healthier life?? There are so many options available ie: what you eat, exercise etc...... it's just pure laziness. DISGUSTING. They are not even able to step down one step without holding on to the frame!
They need to start looking for a one-level house. If that belly of P’s gets any bigger, she’s not going to be able to handle stairs. As it is, she has to do a weird sort of sideways shuffle to work around it going down the stairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok so we now have back side boobs.

View attachment 1259819

And we have our handy helper Junior now doing LL ads. (mommy's little helper!)

View attachment 1259825

You too can purchase itsy bitsy lip balm $18.00 for .14 ounces

View attachment 1259840

Don't you wish you were this sexy and as comfortable in your own skin as this boss babe!

View attachment 1259851

105#down

View attachment 1259855

She actually said "I know the last time I got on here you were all like Oh you look so cute today!"

Yeah sure lady.

View attachment 1259884
Welcome Home Golden Boy! I hope you’re being paid handsomely for your film noir (Sorry, @Noir Fan) melanin melodrama. Big P may have single-handedly depleted the ozone layer with that spray can and her acting. Please see a dermatologist, Priscilla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.