Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything about Priscilla. I understand the feeling about the mile stones I understand that pain...but it's Abbies day.

Priscilla is so selfish.

BUY this child what SHE likes, not what you want her to like, or be interested in. Every event in life Priscilla acts like this. She wants Abbie to be her BFF! Go to the mall and shop and do her nails and be a typical teen all grown up....yet has her on the front lawn with her 8 yr. Cousins looking for Easter eggs or trick or treating in a costume with 10 yr. olds. So which is it?? How about whatever makes ABBIE happy not YOU.

Buy this child what SHE likes, what benefits her!!!! Not you! It's not about how you long to have some fantasy shopping spree to make you feel good!

Buy her clothes, new table tasks working on sorting, colors, new bedding, blankets, pool toys/ f!oaties, some new bedroom wall decore for change of scenery, drinking cups, a new type of smaller backpack she won't be needing a big bulky school one soon...so a more appropriate type so you can still bring what she needs, new squishy cute pillows, more sensory stuff..she desperately needs.... I could list 20 more things easily...because I'm thinking about HER not myself.

It's only difficult for Priscilla to ever buy Abbie stuff because she's only thinking about what SHE herself wants, what she wants Abbie to like.... This woman has zero motherly instincts, ZERO! Make it special for Abbie...not you.

It's about Abbies happiness, it's about what makes HER happy...not you ..not everything is about you Priscilla. Be a mother put your child's needs before your wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Damn is he a liar.

"This is a full cup"

1652483417842.png

"She carried this in, it's full to here"

1652483481099.png

No, no it's not. What else ya lying about Asshat? Hmm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well. Yet another year of P crying over Abbies presents.
Asa is pushing for that Buckle sponsorship.
Did anyone notice the bizarre way that Isaiah was turned in the car seat while talking to Asa? It was like he couldnt get his face close enough to the camera....I was waiting for him to slide into Asas lap or something. That boy is acting so weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Surprised this is still up, or that Asa hasnt went ape tit in return. Because yeah, her birthday isnt about P.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 7.32.31 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't understand why they never tell Abby NO. They ask her questions like do go want to help with the dishes? She has no problem saying no...clearly she understands the word and concept. So when she's having a tantrum, sitting on the ground in a store, ripping cookies open off the shelf in Publixs,pinching, biting, running off etc... Tell her NO! Let her know it's not acceptable... It's no.

Again we have 5 kids, 2 male teens non verbal with autism....they understand NO!

It's simply laziness...that poor kid seriously needs more words in her life get some pictures on that device of walks, bath, pool, park, hammock, bike, people in her life! Summer her Brother, grandparents, her table tasks... Get her communication about something besides donuts , cereal ,cart and chipoltle!
I think they just don't want to deal with her problems so they let her get away with them. I can't believe they don't stop her from sitting on the dirty floor in public. They ignore her when she says no as imagine what would happen if she said no to filming they might lose their channel which means they wouldn't be able to exploit abbie. I'm sure she could learn other words if she was taught them. She may not want zaxbys or Chipotle but can't say what she really wants as hasn't been taught enough words.

Reactions: 13
Well. Yet another year of P crying over Abbies presents.
Asa is pushing for that Buckle sponsorship.
Did anyone notice the bizarre way that Isaiah was turned in the car seat while talking to Asa? It was like he couldnt get his face close enough to the camera....I was waiting for him to slide into Asas lap or something. That boy is acting so weird!
And Isiah's clothes seem so loose now. the t shirt looked like it was about to fall off him. wonder what's happening - I genuinely hope he is ok and is getting any help he needs.I think probably some therapy would be helpful for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey Hey Hey! We have a 🥳WINNER🥳

3153EC58-043E-4387-9950-02999320871B.jpeg

I will make the new thread in a few, as long as everyone agrees. ❤
I appreciate y’all staying on top of making sure thread suggestion is part of the post.
It is quite helpful for me when determining the winner. Most of all though, you guys are able to see all the suggestions with votes together. That way there is no one feeling looked over, and there is no possibility for favoritism, etc. I am not trying to be on some petty betty BS, on my end that is, and I want you guyth to be very sure of that fact.
Anyhoo….thanks to @SCCOct66 , we will be up in running with a new thread shortly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I get that it is hard on Birthdays and other holidays. I truly do. But something happens when you fully accept your kid for who they are. You buy them what they will actually like-no matter what it is. Why do you need other people to help you shop for your kids clothes?? That just seems so strange to me. I know what my kid likes and is comfy in. I adore buying him smartass tees in Spencer's or Walmart. He's a smartass kid through and through even though he can't verbally express it.

Hey Maassives, it's going to be even harder when she is home 24/7. You may not think so right away, but trust me, it will be much harder than you think right now. I know. I've been there. My kiddo was "homeschooled" for 5 years. 5 long years. The last year was the absolute longest because he was simply done and wanted to be back in school. He had the biggest smile on his face when he was back in the classroom. He missed it, and his behavior reflected that. Hope ya'll are ready.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isaiah looks sick. I’m from NC and unfortunately I knew several people who went to app state and got sucked into the opioid epidemic that’s prevalent there. He looks like he can’t focus he’s faking happy so hard its so easy recognize, sunken eyes, just the general uncomfortableness.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.