Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A loud and proud round of 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 to our Tattler, @Cardinal Rule for another superb thread title. 😻 Get your scooters ready y’all! We have a whole new thread to see how many lives Pig changes with her new collection this week. 😹

E1DC8364-CED1-4B2B-94A9-EA2AE519CED2.jpeg

🫥 PS. Had to shorten the names a bit to make it fit. Hopefully, you approve.🫥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Slime is funny. So these huns have been hyping this new comp plan that I can’t find…. and this is the first sale. Hand soap marked down to $24.00. And because it’s going to be a huge sale there’s a limit of 3 per customer. LOL. And exploiting her daughter for sales again. She’s so desperate to maintain her position.

CEBDB342-1EA4-47D0-919E-6337A9B3B0ED.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Slime is funny. So these huns have been hyping this new comp plan that I can’t find…. and this is the first sale. Hand soap marked down to $24.00. And because it’s going to be a huge sale there’s a limit of 3 per customer. LOL. And exploiting her daughter for sales again. She’s so desperate to maintain her position.

View attachment 1236215
$24 for yet another product she doesn’t even use. SMH! What a pathetic cuck she is to use Abbie simply because she, herself, is not enough to pull in the sympathy buyers. I noticed the same the other day with the AmazeBox…limited amount available, get yours NOW! Yea…okay👌🏼 Trying to increase demand by making it appear there IS a great demand. Oldest damn sales pitch known to man…and Moobie.
Oh, Oh, Oh…all the places that hand soap could be shoved…with ease…🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you, Cardinal and Meow! 😻😻😻
Everyone on this page adds brightness to my day. Thank you!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks Cardinal and Meow :m

Watch this Lauren Brazee video. What you see of Asshole in this video is his true self when being filmed by someone else. HE.IS.SUCH.A.DICK!!!!!! So, Lauren was visiting Priscilla and stayed the night in the shack. She gets up the next morning and goes and buys bagels for everyone. Next you see head being greeted (so fake) by The Beast and watch his reaction to Lauren filming him. This is who he really is and when he says he only films what he wants us to see, that is an understatement. He can't even say goodbye to her as she leaves and you see his fat ass laying on the floating queen size mattress in the pool. Both A&P are crappy people but to treat a houseguest the way he reacted to Lauren just shows what a low class POS he really is - but we all already know it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1236215

bleeping Handsoap for $24 damn dollars??!! That better clean my bathroom for that price! How does this company even begin to justify those insane prices??

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Watch this Lauren Brazee video. What you see of Asshole in this video is his true self when being filmed by someone else. HE.IS.SUCH.A.DICK!!!!!! So, Lauren was visiting Priscilla and stayed the night in the shack. She gets up the next morning and goes and buys bagels for everyone. Next you see head being greeted (so fake) by The Beast and watch his reaction to Lauren filming him. This is who he really is and when he says he only films what he wants us to see, that is an understatement. He can't even say goodbye to her as she leaves and you see his fat ass laying on the floating queen size mattress in the pool. Both A&P are crappy people but to treat a houseguest the way he reacted to Lauren just shows what a low class POS he really is - but we all already know it.

1651454781079.png

I call total BS on his comment. He is a dick through and through no matter how he tries to spin it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They don’t even seem like they drink coffee. More like coffee creamer with a dash of coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

OMG. Mr. Be a Good Human is a frickin PRICK! What a POS he is!
Maybe hes mad. Perhaps Lauren locked the shack door when she turned in. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

It speaks volumes that 1- Priscilla was trying to force Abbie to hug Lauren. Lauren, oh gosh lady, I love that you respected Abbie’s boundaries and told Priscilla not to force a hug! You have my mad respect Lady! This is the way it should always be and Priscilla needs to learn this… 2- Lauren talking at the end of the vlog about Asa making her a drink. This just shows that they are loosening up and drinking around everyone now. It is really sad and having all those kids out around the pool and the adults drinking it up… This is a major accident waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It speaks volumes that 1- Priscilla was trying to force Abbie to hug Lauren. Lauren, oh gosh lady, I love that you respected Abbie’s boundaries and told Priscilla not to force a hug! You have my mad respect Lady! This is the way it should always be and Priscilla needs to learn this… 2- Lauren talking at the end of the vlog about Asa making her a drink. This just shows that they are loosening up and drinking around everyone now. It is really sad and having all those kids out around the pool and the adults drinking it up… This is a major accident waiting to happen.
You’re right! His face said it all. He looked like a real asshole. I’m glad someone video’d him in his true light without him being the one to just show you what he wants to see.

Reactions: 28
Couple other things from Laurens vlog-
*Not only was Asa rude to Lauren, he wasnt baby-talking Abbie either. "Abbie. Get over here and eat your bagel." I bet thats his REAL tone.
* P was hugging and hanging on him, "Good morning honey!". He didnt respond or even act as if she was there.
* And how pissed are they, that Lauren got contacted to be on some national commercial?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Here they are, the great Fathering Autism. Big P with her "brand". YouTube star Abbie... and yet, Lauren gets a commercial.
I freaking LOVE it!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Of late she’s been talking about sober life - not drinking. Of course one day at Moldy Manor they push booze on her. Pig had her drunk cackle on Lauren’s video when they were in the pool

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1236215
I use Softsoap that I buy from most stores. When it is "expensive" it is about $4....no shipping or handling is necessary. Look at that Spambeast. What a flippin' mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A loud and proud round of 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 to our Tattler, @Cardinal Rule for another superb thread title. 😻 Get your scooters ready y’all! We have a whole new thread to see how many lives Pig changes with her new collection this week. 😹

View attachment 1236198
🫥 PS. Had to shorten the names a bit to make it fit. Hopefully, you approve.🫥
Thank you Tattle Family! ❤ Thank you, Meow! 🐈 And a special thanks to the sow who changed my life! 💄🐷

9CD7EB36-2FD9-4E3B-98CC-060682A98F01.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.