Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows how to work the IQs of her target audience again making their disgust level off the charts.

Why can’t her Mother take her to the bathroom? No maternal bonding what’s so ever, Everything is in the details, but no awareness on their part. Does P do anything for Abby off camera? It seems she does not.
She seems so disgusted and pissed off that she ever has to deal with Abbie. That’s why when the camera is on and she is mauling poor Abbie it grosses me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok so we now have back side boobs.

1652297830822.png

And we have our handy helper Junior now doing LL ads. (mommy's little helper!)

1652297979960.png

You too can purchase itsy bitsy lip balm $18.00 for .14 ounces

1652298285678.png

Don't you wish you were this sexy and as comfortable in your own skin as this boss babe!

1652298334037.png

105#down

1652298387273.png

She actually said "I know the last time I got on here you were all like Oh you look so cute today!"

Yeah sure lady.

1652299063373.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I also knew nothing of Samantha Cole, until yesterday when I replied to one of her comments. I was lucky to catch this screenshot, as it appears she has now blocked me. I was also able to capture some pics from her FB, but missed out on a shot of my reply to her so-called threat. I said something to the effect of "so how are you going to take care of me, I already had a mom that did that" and that's when the blocking happened.
What a sad life she must have. It’s too bad she’s so gaslit from you know who, in addition to being a miserable person. I guess this is their target audience for all their platforms.

Reactions: 15
I also knew nothing of Samantha Cole, until yesterday when I replied to one of her comments. I was lucky to catch this screenshot, as it appears she has now blocked me. I was also able to capture some pics from her FB, but missed out on a shot of my reply to her so-called threat. I said something to the effect of "so how are you going to take care of me, I already had a mom that did that" and that's when the blocking happened.
I'm banned from the fathering autism Facebook page and I'm probably blocked from Samantha Cole profile as well considering that I laughed and used angry reacts at her comments. If she has a disability then why does she defend fathering autism. She should think about if abbie enjoys being on camera. I can't stand her nasty comments and she is super obnoxious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with this woman ... however... I wonder if she is not taking into account Abbie's severe ID in addition to some autism. If going to a grocery store overstimulates her...maybe they should just not take her to a grocery store..the only reason she is there is for CONTENT.... I think a lot of what Abbie does is because she is intellectually a very young toddler.
I remember quite a long while back they were in a big store with her (Target or something similar) and Abbie was clearly uncomfortable, clearly kind of freaked and upset... And one of them said to her ‘It’s just a store’ like she needed to just get over herself. And that absolutely ENRAGED me. I’m not autistic but I have some severe sensory processing issues (TBI related) and going into a store like Target or Walmart is absolute hell a lot of the time. It’s not ‘just a store’ and no amount of you saying that or ‘exposure’ is going to make it okay. Some days are better than others, of course, but hearing her just be dismissed like that because her issues were inconvenient was awful. Respect her enough to not force her to do these things if she can’t, assholes!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok so we now have back side boobs.

View attachment 1259819

And we have our handy helper Junior now doing LL ads. (mommy's little helper!)

View attachment 1259825

You too can purchase itsy bitsy lip balm $18.00 for .14 ounces

View attachment 1259840

Don't you wish you were this sexy and as comfortable in your own skin as this boss babe!

View attachment 1259851

105#down

View attachment 1259855

She actually said "I know the last time I got on here you were all like Oh you look so cute today!"

Yeah sure lady.

View attachment 1259884
Thanketh tho much for my new profile pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The complete nutrition info for Dunkin here: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dam/dd/pdf/nutrition.pdf

P's coffee: with cream it is 250 calories. So each Dunkin coffee run is AT LEAST 250 extra calories, not to mention whatever they drink in those huge travel mugs. Next time we see them carrying multiple cups from DD home, maybe we can add up the extra calories. That's just from drinks alone. Not even factoring in the food they eat. My fave day drink has zero calories, and I am at least trying to walk 10,000 steps per day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The yelling at her until she does what you want isn't going to work. If she's not going to grab the cereal then why can't the parents just grab it. Also did abbie want cinnamon toast crunch or is that what asa wanted her to have. They should let her use her iPad to pick out whatever cereal that she wants. I don't like how they try to limit her communication. If she wants to talk then don't take her iPad away. She can't do anything as Priscilla and asa basically control her and limit what she can do.
CTC is her favorite cereal. She eats it a couple times a day.

Reactions: 4
CTC is her favorite cereal. She eats it a couple times a day.
I assumed that her parents forced her to eat it as she's never given a choice in anything. I thought by trying to use her iPad was that she was trying to say that she wanted a different kind of cereal. They never ask her what she wants but like to pretend that she has a chance when ultimately the decision is up to the parents.

Reactions: 10
Oh boy! I can see the Maasives taking advantage of someone like her. Rather sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
OH DEAR GAWD! 😹
MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY.
View attachment 1259713

View attachment 1259702
For some reason I am unable to share it, but y’all need to take yourselves over to Lipsmack Ya Mama’s page and see the newest abomination. Ol’ Moobs is putting his new producer skills to work. 😹 Run..don’t waddle!
Felbow does NOT approve of this Lipsmack Ya Mama’s newest abomination!
Screenshot_20220511-152923-998.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanketh tho much for my new profile pic!
Anytime dearest.

I assumed that her parents forced her to eat it as she's never given a choice in anything. I thought by trying to use her iPad was that she was trying to say that she wanted a different kind of cereal. They never ask her what she wants but like to pretend that she has a chance when ultimately the decision is up to the parents.
Unfortunately no one will ever know what she was trying to communicate when she reached for her Ipad. Asshat shut that down right away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What a sad life she must have. It’s too bad she’s so gaslit from you know who, in addition to being a miserable person. I guess this is their target audience for all their platforms.
I do feel bad for the humpers, they seem to be lonely and have challenges themselves, they are very invested, they have each other to connect with like a family, but the Massives sure don’t connect with them like family they might throw them a comment once in awhile to keep their views. Very sad in a way. But for the life of me I can’t see these people buying Slimelife. Just a bunch of lonely exploited people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's threatened and blocked me too 🤣🤣. I don't know why she doesn't just "be a nice human" like the man she worships always says.

Reactions: 10
The complete nutrition info for Dunkin here: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dam/dd/pdf/nutrition.pdf

P's coffee: with cream it is 250 calories. So each Dunkin coffee run is AT LEAST 250 extra calories, not to mention whatever they drink in those huge travel mugs. Next time we see them carrying multiple cups from DD home, maybe we can add up the extra calories. That's just from drinks alone. Not even factoring in the food they eat. My fave day drink has zero calories, and I am at least trying to walk 10,000 steps per day.
Pigsweat drinks French vanilla swirl and 2 creams....at least 420 calories. I saw it on the side of her cup the other day.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.